Taskmaster vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gungrave227
Two weeks prep , full knowledge of each other
Tasky knows where the batcave is , standard gear and tasky may use some of bats gear.

Bouboumaster
Taskmaster would butcher Batman if he could put his hand on him. Which won't happen.

With two weeks prep?! Batman murderstomp Task.

ColossusGrundy
Tasky gets owned. Knowing where the batcave is and not getting owned in there are 2 different things.

DarkSaint85
Tasky breaks into the Batcave

Gets owned by Alfred and a shotgun.

pym-ftw
The master of tasks stomp

Double time shot in the throat ftw

vansonbee
Originally posted by gungrave227
Tasky knows where the batcave is , standard gear and tasky may use some of bats gear. Prep goes to Batman, but 1 vs. 1 in straight up fight, goes to TM

pym-ftw
^how do you prep for a blitz?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw

By synthesising Venom, then surprising your foe with your speed/strength, when he assumes you're only human level.

Just something that popped into my mind, will get shot down no doubt by it being OOC for Batman.

Or he comes loaded for bear with Tasky.

cdtm
Originally posted by gungrave227
Tasky knows where the batcave is , standard gear and tasky may use some of bats gear.

Taskmasters breaking into the Batcave? So, fighting on his territory.

Advantage: Batman.

cdtm

By using a Mr. Freeze gun to ice the cave.

Can't speed blitz if you can't get traction.. Or, if you're frozen solid.

the ninjak
Batman has homefield advantage?

He can lay an insane amount of traps around the Batcave on levels that would make a more powerful villain's head spin.

TM is gonna get arrested.

cdtm
Yeah, this is going to be as bad for Taskmaster as it was for the Wrecking Crew breaking into Avengers Mansion, and finding themselves in a danger room designed to press Thor.

And you "KNOW" Batman probably has his cave decked out with stuff to repel Superman, if push came to shove.

the ninjak
Yeah Supes would have hell to pay in such a gauntlet.

srankmissingnin
Tasky could just drop a nuke on the cave from the safety of where ever he is currently holed up...

Why would he go to the Batcave to fight Batman in h2h?

the ninjak
The old nuke in the cave trick!.....genius.

Shame Batman wasn't even in the cave in the first place. stick out tongue

Hovering above the skies in his Batwing waiting for such an eventuality.
Cmon...Bruce is a prepgod. He has plans for any counteraction.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce Wayne's plans have plans and they have back up plans.. Taskmaster loses horribly

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tasky breaks into the Batcave

Gets owned by Alfred and a shotgun.

Like he did by Moon Knight's butler? big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by the ninjak
The old nuke in the cave trick!.....genius.

Shame Batman wasn't even in the cave in the first place. stick out tongue

Hovering above the skies in his Batwing waiting for such an eventuality.
Cmon...Bruce is a prepgod. He has plans for any counteraction.

And Batman is aware that Taskmaster knows the location of the Batcave because, why? Did Task tweet it? Dose Batman fallow the Taskmaster tout feed?

pym-ftw
Where does it say the fight is in the batcave?

Prep does not allow Batman to freeze the battle field before hand

BruceSkywalker
as stated by the OP since Taskmaster knows exactly where the Batcave is, doesn;t mean that Batman will be there waiting for him.. Batman can easily be at the JLA watchtower and then destroy the Batcave with Taskmaster in it

pym-ftw
^Are you new? I would suggest looking at the rules

bayhunter12
with prep batman takes this

cdtm
Where does it say the fight is in the batcave?

It doesn't specifically state the Batcave is the arena, but it's pretty pointless saying Taskmaster knows where it is, seeing he can't ambush Batman before the fight.

Batman could just freeze Taskmaster with it, than.

Or use scarecrow gas, or any of the other things in his stockpile (And before you point it out, I realize the Op also said "standard gear".. which makes no flipping sense in a prep war. May as well have made this a non prep battle, if he really intended Batman to only use his utility belt....

I'd invite, and even demand the Op specify if Bats can raid his armory before the fight, and if not, what he expected Batman to do with his prep time that couldn't be done in a non prep battle.)

celeyhyga17
Bruce Wayne

CosmicComet
gets his mask tasted.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by cdtm
It doesn't specifically state the Batcave is the arena, but it's pretty pointless saying Taskmaster knows where it is, seeing he can't ambush Batman before the fight.

Batman could just freeze Taskmaster with it, than.

Or use scarecrow gas, or any of the other things in his stockpile (And before you point it out, I realize the Op also said "standard gear".. which makes no flipping sense in a prep war. May as well have made this a non prep battle, if he really intended Batman to only use his utility belt....

I'd invite, and even demand the Op specify if Bats can raid his armory before the fight, and if not, what he expected Batman to do with his prep time that couldn't be done in a non prep battle.)

I think op was giving aid to tasky so he could copy Bruce

It's pointless task is a mid meta and batman is top street there's a comfortable gap in speed that tasky can kill Bruce at the bell with his handgun

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
gets his mask tasted.

thumb up

PHZWZ7RzE-U

DarkSaint85
Way I see it:

With two weeks prep, Taskmaster goes into the cave, disables all the traps and what not, and watches Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Damien etc training/working out/sweating/changing. Copies all of their styles, but can't do anything, because he's in the prep phase.

They meet, and Taskmaster shows off all his copied moves.

(question, does Batman know that Tasky knows?)

namorsubby
Batman.

Mindset
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bruce Wayne Originally posted by CosmicComet
gets his mask tasted. That's just...weird.

cdtm
So, what if Batman used his prep time to get Prometheus's helmet?

Not only has the dial a martial art, but the neural chaff and light's might slow down Taskmasters ability to focus.. (As the entire point is to keep Kyle Rayner or other GL's from using their willpower).

Raptor22
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Way I see it:

With two weeks prep, Taskmaster goes into the cave, disables all the traps and what not, and watches Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Damien etc training/working out/sweating/changing. Copies all of their styles, but can't do anything, because he's in the prep phase.

They meet, and Taskmaster shows off all his copied moves.

(question, does Batman know that Tasky knows?) disabling all the traps and spying on them without being detected might be difficult. I also see bats doing a bit more prep than getting sweaty with Dick and the kids.

What moves did u picture TM copying from them while they're changing? Actually I probably don't want to know.

Raptor22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Tasky could just drop a nuke on the cave from the safety of where ever he is currently holed up...

Why would he go to the Batcave to fight Batman in h2h? I'm sure Batman has radar or some satellite/missile detection that would warn him of a nuke coming in.

Lord_Talron
define prep <_< tasky would almost definitely best bruce in a standard 1v1 providing he had prior knowledge of his fighting

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
define prep <_< tasky would almost definitely best bruce in a standard 1v1 providing he had prior knowledge of his fighting

Agreed. Batman would need to cheat against Taskmaster.

Not many who could beat him outright, and certainly not many in the Bat crew. The only one has a shot straight up is probably Cassandra Cain.

SamZED
Also Taskmaster doesnt just nuke stuff. Not in his character.

DarkSaint85
That's why I asked if Batman knew that Taskmaster knew. Because he'd out on a show for Tasky, luring him into a sense of security. Tasky will think he knows all of Bruce's moves, hell, Bruce might even tell the boys...this is the super secret grappling move I'm going to use. Dick, grab the lotion and I'll show you.

Then when they meet, Bats shoots him full of a Venom derivative, that stops him from focussing properly....then tasers him.

gungrave227
I should have explained more.
I wanted to see how a standard gear battle between these two would go
With full knowledge of each other I'd say that tasky would use some of bruces tech against him which is why I gave him knowledge of the bat cave
Along with copying his fighting style .
So in a way it's like this they prep with standard gear and full knowlege of each other for two weeks and then have at it.

DarkSaint85
Then my theory is sound. Batman allows Tasky to break into the Batcave, let's him copy some useless fighting style...then cheats and tasers him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.