if you could change the way the xmen fought hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8swords
scenario = WWH arc wherein hulk is looking for xavier.

what way/strategy would you go to stop hulk?

your roster are limited to only the one who fought hulk in the arc.

i made this thread after I re-read the arc, and im still disturbed that they couldnt stop him

DarkSaint85
I'd let Elixir do his thing.

DarkSaint85
Just rereading it.

Rather than having them go up one at a time, have Emma, Prof X AND the Cuckoos attack.

Have Pixie BFR him.

Use Kitty to phase all of him into the rock.

Keep Darwin further away from the match, rather than allowing him to get hit like that.

Sin I AM
Darwin really should have ended it, I mean he transfomed into a death God for crying out loud,...a little gamma man shouldn't have stopped him

DarkSaint85
Yeah, well, his gamma draining was working-ish, until he got punched. He was also trying to reason with the Hulk.

Rereading it really made me see what a dick the Hulk was lol

Estacado
Let's see what does carter have to say about this...

DarkSaint85
Carver and I have a special relationship. He can't get me out of his head.

Sin I AM
Another thing is with alk the psychics there, he really should have been mind raped quite easily

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Another thing is with alk the psychics there, he really should have been mind raped quite easily

Yeah, well, they lined up one by one to try.

Edit: Emma didn't even try. Just Prof X. Him ,united with Emma, using Cerebra, and the Cuckoos? Yeah, that should be enough.

Glorificus
Have kitty keep phasing him over and over again.

Pixie BFR him.

Elixir and Darwin keep draining him.

While Emma and Xavier and Cuckoos put the mind whammy on him together.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Glorificus
Have kitty keep phasing him over and over again. he's a lot denser than the ground is

juggerman
Id would have never let Xavier distract Juggernaut and have Cain proceed to royally rape WWH. Then maybe throw him to the moon.

His possie could have retrieved him and he could have continued his rampage so not to completely alter the story big grin

Lord_Talron
cain already manhandled him pretty hard, i dont think that is necessary.

juggerman
Yes but i would have made it clear that Hulk was completely overwhelmed. These Hulk addicts seem to think that he not only stopped Juggs momentum but CASUALLY dismissed him like a child

psycho gundam
which he did

that was the last chapter of cain marko juggernaut, sadly it was getting chucked into water like the neighborhood dweeb bicuits

juggerman
He did not stop Juggernaut's momentum as stated by the writer. And he could only BFR him not actually defeat him like he did everyone else and that only happened becaue Cain was distracted.

psycho gundam
which is a good feat for juggernaut, apart from the whole hulk holding back a lot thing. just getting tossed aside like that was the best case scenario for him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's a lot denser than the ground is

thumb up

Hulk's molecules have got to be extraordinarily dense by virtue of even the shit savage Hulk has done.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

Hulk's molecules have got to be extraordinarily dense by virtue of even the shit savage Hulk has done. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/hulkinsidesdurable.jpg http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk/hulkinsidesdurable1.jpg

8swords
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Darwin really should have ended it, I mean he transfomed into a death God for crying out loud,...a little gamma man shouldn't have stopped him

thats the main reason why i made this thread,

oh marvel what hast thou happen to thee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.