Neuromancer (Liam Neeson)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
I'm not particulary familiar with this subject matter, but it sounds like it must have influenced The Matrix?? Surprised I've never heard of it.. but anyway. I liked Cube a lot, but wasn't a big fan of Splice. Splice wasn't bad, just... weird. Wasn't a huge fan of the direction it took toward the end, I guess.

BlackZero30x
sounds interesting

-Pr-
Hmmm. Didn't know they were doing this.

The book I liked, though it'll be interesting to see where they go with it. I'd imagine it having a very "Deus-Ex" feel to it.

Esau Cairn
Screaming Fist?

I'm not sure whether to be scared or turned on...

BruceSkywalker
interesting, might go see the finished product

steverules_2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
interesting, might go see the finished product

You wouldn't go to see an unfinished product sly

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by steverules_2
You wouldn't go to see an unfinished product sly

lol..

roughrider
Read this over twenty years ago. The film has been in development even longer.

It's pretty influential; but it might have the same problem as John Carter, being the source for so many other vehicles you could have problems getting recognized for your own unique story.

Fun fact: William Gibson was sitting through a showing of Blade Runner in 1982, but walked out after twenty minutes because he was seeing a story similar to what he was planning for Neuromancer (published in 1984) and didn't want to be accused of plagiarizing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.