Bishop vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Bishop has standard gear.

KingD19
It's Bishop's fight to lose I say. He takes a 7/10 majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
It's Bishop's fight to lose I say. He takes a 7/10 majority.

Never. It's Spidey's fight to lose. He'd light Bishop up once that webbing gets on him, and he takes a spin from curb to wall head first.

KingD19
Hard to stay webbed up when the guy pours out energy like a faucet. Plus he has lots and lots of energy weapons, AoE attacks, and some form of energy telekinesis.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Hard to stay webbed up when the guy pours out energy like a faucet. Plus he has lots and lots of energy weapons, AoE attacks, and some form of energy telekinesis.

Who would you say was stronger, faster, more agile? Spiderman has a danger sense when writers remember to use it, and Spiderman has a history of dodging machine gun fire. All Spidey would really need to do is disappear out of sight while Bishop was grounded, web and yank him up high, spin him round and round, and toss him into a car for the quick win. It's not as if Spidey would be feeding Bishop energy or anything. I'd say that guys like Spiderman are Bishop's bane.

Spiderman for the majority IMO.

KingD19
When properly charged, Bishops physical stats are boosted I believe. And Spidey rarely moves so fast people can't keep up with him. And as for webbing, like I said, Bishop can discharge energy with the best of them. Any attempt at webbing him up more than likely fails, and recently he's shown to be able to absorb kinetic energy from blows and impacts. Not as well as Shaw, but he's capable of it.

We'll just have to disagree on this one.

carver9
I think Bishop is a class 25. This could go either way imo.

byrdgang21
I like Spidey in this fight. Faster, stronger & harder to hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.