Birds of Prey vs Ladies of X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
Team X-Men

Storm

Rouge

Psylocke

Jean Grey

Emma Frost

vs

Birds of Prey

Black Canary

Poison Ivy

Black Alice

Vixen

Misfit

Fight takes place in Central Park, NYC

Morals On

Wins by KO

No Prep

pym-ftw
Jean or Emma solo

Possibility Betsy can as well

society619
I'm switching Misfit with Big Burda to be fair.

Golgo13
Black Alice solos.

pym-ftw
^who is she going to siphon off?

Golgo13
Anyone that she wants to. She doesn't have to be by any magic user. Alan Scott for instance was in space and she was on earth, yet she took his power. Depends on where the fight is, though.

pym-ftw
If the op doesn't specify, then its a featureless environment

So no one is around, BA is a bad mamajama but she's over hyped on the boards

Golgo13
She's not overrated, because there are no rules in comics. If she's on a planet WITH super beings, she would trash the X-Men by herself. I mean she DID take SPECTRE'S power and Phantom Stranger's. She would crush the X-Men.

society619
I said the fight takes place in Central Park New York

Golgo13
Doesn't Dr. Strange live there? There are definitely some magic/mystic beings in NY. Take out Alice and you would probably have a better fight.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Golgo13
Anyone that she wants to. She doesn't have to be by any magic user. Alan Scott for instance was in space and she was on earth, yet she took his power. Depends on where the fight is, though.

It would have to be a magic user on the field to make the thread avoid beong pointless.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
If the op doesn't specify, then its a featureless environment

So no one is around, BA is a bad mamajama but she's over hyped on the boards

She's more broken than over-hyped, tbh.

society619
Originally posted by -Pr-
It would have to be a magic user on the field to make the thread avoid beong pointless.

She's more broken than over-hyped, tbh.

So she's a female Flash....Sorry I couldn't help myself

BTW please only use characters in the battle.

pym-ftw
My apologies I must of skipped over the location, if you want marvel earth please specify that

society619
My apologies I must of skipped over the location, if you want marvel earth please specify that

It was general location, wasn't specifically Marvel Earth

DarkSaint85
Which Vixen are you using?

society619
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which Vixen are you using?

form or timeline?

pym-ftw
I think DS means pre or post -boot

DarkSaint85
Nah, to the best of my knowledge, she hasn't shown up yet in DCnU. Was more whether she can copy meta powers or just animals.

pym-ftw
Ah, is she not in the new Canon at all or just hasn't been in any issues lately?

DarkSaint85
Ah, is she not in the new Canon at all or just hasn't been in any issues lately?

Haven't seen her at all, so she may make an appearance in future. I don't really keep up with comic news as such, so it might be she appears in the next issue.....

Edit: it seems she's part of DCnU JLI.

pym-ftw
^thanks

society619
I would better to copy animals since she isn't going up against metas here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by society619
I would better to copy animals since she isn't going up against metas here.

Oh, sorry, when I said metas, I meant people with powers. She duplicated Jay Garrick's speed, Green Lantern's ring, and Roy Harper's skill with bows and arrows. Essentially, think of her as Amazo lol.

society619
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh, sorry, when I said metas, I meant people with powers. She duplicated Jay Garrick's speed, Green Lantern's ring, and Roy Harper's skill with bows and arrows. Essentially, think of her as Amazo lol.

oh then yes

DarkSaint85
She could feasibly solo then, if you give her those powers - I think she not only got their powers/skills, but they got depowered too, IIRC. She was duplicating Superman's powers etc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.