Black Lantern Kal-l vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who win?

zopzop
Is Kal strong enough to hurt SBP?

Because if so, BL Kal-L...........eventually.

pym-ftw
Stalemate as neither can do anything

Galan007
Prime.

iceman24567
Prime already beat black lanterns his crazy pwns them

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Is Kal strong enough to hurt SBP?

Because if so, BL Kal-L...........eventually.

confused

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
confused
I merely meant that if BL Kal-L isn't strong enough to hurt SBP, it's a stalemate.

BUT.......if Kal-L can hurt SBP, being a BL, he can eventually wear SBP down and beat him.

carver9
I merely meant that if BL Kal-L isn't strong enough to hurt SBP, it's a stalemate.

BUT.......if Kal-L can hurt SBP, being a BL, he can eventually wear SBP down and beat him.

Why wouldnt he be able to hurt Prime though? Especially when people lower than Kal has damaged and made Prime bleed.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Why wouldnt he be able to hurt Prime though? Especially when people lower than Kal has damaged and made Prime bleed.
True, and if they were indeed legit showings and not PIS or anything to that effect, then yes, BL Kal-L wins..........eventually.

Golgo13
Prime is going to wish that he didn't kill Kal-L.

carver9
True, and if they were indeed legit showings and not PIS or anything to that effect, then yes, BL Kal-L wins..........eventually.

It happened to many times for it to be PIS. Here is one instance.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Superman-Prime_Respect/roundtwo3.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime already beat black lanterns his crazy pwns them

He was running from them, and they were overpowering him.

abhilegend
Considering mere human BLs were overpowering him and here he doesn't has plot device Black ring to save his ass, Kal-L beats his ass down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.