Marvel Big 7 Vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Lets say that this team of Marvel Big 7 are in the DCU..

Marvel Big 7 Roster:
Cap.America (Rogers)
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Can Lex put a Team tegther of villians from DC .. Put a Team of Dc villians that would work with Lex in putting do the Marvel big 7

bayhunter12
dont think so. thats a really strong team. Watch the DC Universe online trailer for an idea of the villians Lex would work with. Joker, Deathstroke, Atom, etc...

iceman24567
Originally posted by bayhunter12
dont think so. thats a really strong team. Watch the DC Universe online trailer for an idea of the villians Lex would work with. Joker, Deathstroke, Atom, etc... Umm nah... Lex has put together stronger teams than the big seven. Atom? really

pym-ftw
What are you asking?

The Lod could give this team some trouble

DarkSaint85
Black Adam
Sinestro
Amazo
Dr Psycho
Solomon Grundy
Bizarro
Zoom

If you for some reason think its not possible, swap Dr Psycho with Johnny Sorrow.

Marvel get stomped.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
Umm nah... Lex has put together stronger teams than the big seven. Atom? really

Think he meant Adam.

iceman24567
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Think he meant Adam. I thought about that but that doesn't even make sense. Oh you can add Cheetah, Doctor Light, Clay Face, Chemo, Parasite ect

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by iceman24567
I thought about that but that doesn't even make sense. Oh you can add Cheetah, Doctor Light, Clay Face, Chemo, Parasite ect

Black Adam? He's going off the DCUO trailer, and Luthor only ever calls him 'Adam', so if you're unfamiliar with the character, that's what you'd call him.

Oh and you can add Doomsday as well lol.

Seriously, Luthor is like the Cap A of the DC villains.

iceman24567
Black Adam? He's going off the DCUO trailer, and Luthor only ever calls him 'Adam', so if you're unfamiliar with the character, that's what you'd call him.

Seriously, Luthor is like the Cap A of the DC villains. Yeah so why would he mention Deathsroke, Joker and Adam in the same breath? Hes league above them in everyway

Stoic

Seriously, Luthor is like the Cap A of the DC villains.

Doomsday isn't a team player going by character, but with that said, I agree that he could certainly pull a team together that would push the Marvel team, or even beat them... maybe.

DarkSaint85
Hence why I originally had Dr Psycho on the team....

That's exactly what he did during Infinite Crisis. My entire team was made up of members of Luthor's Society.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Doomsday isn't a team player going by character, but with that said, I agree that he could certainly pull a team together that would push the Marvel team, or even beat them... maybe.

Maybe?

My team:

Black Adam
Sinestro
Amazo
Johnny Sorrow
Solomon Grundy
Bizarro
Zoom

My matchups:
Cap - Amazo
Thor - Bizarro
Iron Man - Sinestro
Hulk - Grundy
Surfer - Johnny Sorrow
Spiderman - Zoom
Wolverine - Black Adam.

Zoom and Adam can then help Grundy and Bizarro respectively. Amazo can then help Sinestro. Or Sorrow can solo.

Curbstomped.

MrMind
injustice league comes to mind

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by bayhunter12
dont think so. thats a really strong team. Watch the DC Universe online trailer for an idea of the villians Lex would work with. Joker, Deathstroke, Atom, etc... And if you play the game, Lex is working with people like Adam (the most powerful being there is), Grodd, Zodd (at one point), Bizarro, Circe, Sinestro, and has Doomsday trapped and is creating a whole town of clones. Haven't played the villian side though, so meh.

In comics, he wouldn't have too much problems with that considering he has owned Doomsday for a time, worked with Darkseid, become Skyfather-ish, etc.
Plus he can create an offensive time machine with orange juice, a straw, and a flashlight.

Estacado
Lex Luger.

carver9
Maybe?

My team:

Black Adam
Sinestro
Amazo
Johnny Sorrow
Solomon Grundy
Bizarro
Zoom

My matchups:
Cap - Amazo
Thor - Bizarro
Iron Man - Sinestro
Hulk - Grundy
Surfer - Johnny Sorrow
Spiderman - Zoom
Wolverine - Black Adam.

Zoom and Adam can then help Grundy and Bizarro respectively. Amazo can then help Sinestro. Or Sorrow can solo.

Curbstomped.

I can see Hulk getting rid of his person pretty fast and if Thor play his card right he can as well. Then that would lead to them helping their friends out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I can see Hulk getting rid of his person pretty fast and if Thor play his card right he can as well. Then that would lead to them helping their friends out.

Faster than Zoom/Adam/Amazo take their opponents out? Highly unlikely.

Unless you seriously think Spiderman can stalemate Zoom long enough, and Thor gets rid of Bizarro quickly enough (or Hulk gets rid of Grundy), that Thor/Hulk can actually make a difference to the Zoom/Spidey fight.

Or Wolverine and Black Adam, lol.

Then of course, Sorrow could just solo all of them at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.