Emma Frost Vs Maxwell Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
No Phoenix.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100352/2146587-jlgl_cv5_r1_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76119-55791-emma-frost_large.jpg

Glorificus
Emma stomps.

Golgo13
I knew you would say that. laughing out loud

MrMind
emma pretty easily

Galan007
Unless Max has access to an unlimited supply of blood, Emma likely wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless Max has access to an unlimited supply of blood, Emma likely wins.

Didn't he put everyone's memory back without a lot of blood? What if he has his supply of blood?

ODG
^ Yes, he did. It can be reasonably argued that it is easier to undo stuff than it is to accomplish it in the first place but I'm still gonna give this to Maxwell Lord.

Konton
Originally posted by ODG
^ Yes, he did. It can be reasonably argued that it is easier to undo stuff than it is to accomplish it in the first place but I'm still gonna give this to Maxwell Lord.

Would you say it's easier to undo someone's telepathic influence than to initiate mental dominance/illusions or what have you?

Storm's has more trouble clearing weather than creating it.

ODG
^ Hmmm... there are two sides to the argument, I guess. It certainly sounds more logical that it's harder to repair catastrophic mental damage than it is to cause it in the first place. But when it comes to dominance/illusions... I'd like to think it should be easier for the person who caused them in the first place to undo them. Here, it's like creating a forcible veil over people's eyes and undoing it is just willing them back to their natural state.

It certainly makes it easier to swallow that Maxwell Lord, who had just engaged in a knockdown dragout brawl with Booster Gold and being burned by Captain Atom, could accomplish a global tp feat -- on a scale that was equal or greater than his original one -- when completely unprepped and unprepared.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ODG
^ Hmmm... there are two sides to the argument, I guess. It certainly sounds more logical that it's harder to repair catastrophic mental damage than it is to cause it in the first place. But when it comes to dominance/illusions... I'd like to think it should be easier for the person who caused them in the first place to undo them. Here, it's like creating a forcible veil over people's eyes and undoing it is just willing them back to their natural state.

It certainly makes it easier to swallow that Maxwell Lord, who had just engaged in a knockdown dragout brawl with Booster Gold and being burned by Captain Atom, could accomplish a global tp feat -- on a scale that was equal or greater than his original one -- when completely unprepped and unprepared.

Does Emma have any feats on par with Maxwell, with full blood supply? Supposedly, his feat worked on MM, who is a global tp level.

Konton
Emma is global too.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Konton
Emma is global too.

Global whore!

whistling

pym-ftw
Whore force ftw

Konton
=|

iceman24567
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Whore force ftw
laughing

celestialbodies
Emma takes this she's a much better psychic ,and she's more versatile than Maxwell Lord .Emma's also capable of operating on a global scale as well and without the need of a large supply of blood.

Q99
I'll note in Booster Gold's slightly alt timeline where Max wasn't uncovered by Ted, he was able to hold off Martian Manhunter telepathically.

Galan007
Originally posted by ODG
^ Hmmm... there are two sides to the argument, I guess. It certainly sounds more logical that it's harder to repair catastrophic mental damage than it is to cause it in the first place. I'd say so. When Max preformed global mind-phuckery, he hooked himself up to a sizable external blood supply. Had he not done this, he would have bled out/died during the process. Yet even with the extra blood, said feat still took a HUGE toll (it was shown in flashbacks that he was incapacitated for an unknown amount of time afterward.) However, when Max undid said mind-phuckery, he was not utilizing any external reservoirs of blood-- and he was never KO'd/incapacitated. Furthermore, if we compare illustrations pertaining to the amount of blood he visibly lost during both of these feats, you'll find that he lost substantially more preforming the initial mindwipe-- further implying that it was much more difficult/strenuous/taxing as a whole.

On a sidenote: I just realized that when Max was resurrected during BN/BD, he gained an enormous boost in power. Dunno how I missed that before...

BlackZero30x
what about a diamond punch to the face?

celestialbodies
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
what about a diamond punch to the face?

That'll suffice:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/CATMANEXE/EMMA/uxm511/UXM511Page025.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.