WWH: What If

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PillarofOsiris
What if when World War Hulk was in the arena at the end of the series, Pre Reboot Captain Marvel lands after having smashed through Hulk's space ship and faced off against the Hulk at the end, instead of Sentry? How would the fight have gone? Would they have been equals in strength? Would one have over powered the other? Would Cap fight smarter than Sentry?

Branlor Swift
Cap would jam his fist through Hulk and shazam fry him to a crisp

Stoic
Let the games begin.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Would Cap fight smarter than Sentry? lol

JakeTheBank
Pretty sure the Wisdom of Solomon would prevent Billy from letting Hulk punch him in the face repeatedly.

Naija boy
Cap would win if he used his speed efficiently. IF he slugged it out he would lose and thats pretty much all there is to it.

carver9
Cap would have to fight in a fashion he has never shown on panel to win this. Zom punched holes clean through WWH and Hulk was still 100% after this.

the ninjak
Would Marvel react the same as Strange/Zom did during battle seeing civilians being in harms way?

Zom was as Carver stated punching holes into WWH. And Hulk just healed and kept going with all peak battle feats.

Would Cap Marvel risk the death of innocent people around him to apply the damage necessary to keep WWH down in risk of many civilian deaths?

Or will this be a repeat of WWH vs Zom?

pym-ftw
Billy would drown in pis
Lol

Billy could brf him but I don't know if he could ko him in character

ColossusGrundy
doesn't matter what he did, it would be more entertaining than that disappointment of a fight that Sentry put up....

Cap Marvel stands a lot better chance of stopping him... I'd split it 50/50 (waiting for Carver to shriek in horror at that last comment)

the ninjak
What Sentry did has no bearing on this fight.

Sentry obviously wanted to test his limits in his limited stage against someone who had the power to test him.
Therefore the Sentry fight has zero bearing.

Zom against WWH is a betting comparison with this fight. And the level of collateral was huge!

TheHulk
Hulk 7/10 Unless Marvel Uses His Speed...

Nihilist
Cap would have to job like everyone else did or lose via pis

Sin I AM
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
What if when World War Hulk was in the arena at the end of the series, Pre Reboot Captain Marvel lands after having smashed through Hulk's space ship and faced off against the Hulk at the end, instead of Sentry? How would the fight have gone? Would they have been equals in strength? Would one have over powered the other? Would Cap fight smarter than Sentry?

Do u consider wwh to be that great of an arc or display of power?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Nihilist
Cap would have to job like everyone else did or lose via pis

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sin I AM

No, but many other people do. I actually started this thread because of a question carver asked him, during a "debate" I was having with him.

JakeTheBank
Tbf to Hulk, he did display incredible feats in that arc. But PIS did hamper Marvel Earth.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbf to Hulk, he did display incredible feats in that arc. But PIS did hamper Marvel Earth. not as much as when grundy steam-rolled the league, they use their speed and fight intelligently all the time

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Sin I AM

WWhulk was fun could have better but was an alright arc and entertaining if you don't dwell on the battleboard reactions and think of it as just another set of showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.