These Guys Vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Classic Juggernaut
Demon Colossusnaut
Pheonix Colossus
FP Kuurth

If Hulk still wins the add 8th day juggernaut.

PillarofOsiris
Someone has a mighty high opinion of WBH.

janus77
Can't see anyone of them surviving against WBH.

Nihilist
Team wins

iceman24567
Team stomps in a spite fashion

Black bolt z
Without BFR, there's no way Hulk can win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Without BFR, there's no way Hulk can win. How does he bfr team 1 anyway? Enlighten me

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
How does he bfr team 1 anyway? Enlighten me I don't know. But its his only option.

iceman24567
I don't know. But its his only option. Correction its not an option here Hulks only option is to die

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
Correction its not an option here Hulks only option is to die Why could he not BFR them?

iceman24567
Why could he not BFR them?
How is he bfring them in the first place? Kuurth instantly returns to the battle field due to enchantment and Colossnix can casually teleport himself and his team back to the battle field

celeyhyga17
Without BFR, there's no way Hulk can win. embarrasment

PillarofOsiris
This thread is WAAAAY beyond spite. It should have been closed the instant it was made.

KingD19
There's also the fact that he can't move Classic Juggernaut due to his forcefield.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by KingD19
There's also the fact that he can't move Classic Juggernaut due to his forcefield.

That forcefield of his was always sketchy...

KingD19
Yeah, but when written like it's supposed to be written, you literally can't touch him.

carver9
Hulk stomps.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps.

This

Is y everyone hates u

golem370
Hulk battle field removed Juggs before

KingD19
Didn't have his forcefield on then. And Hulk doesn't have the luxury of a lake this time.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This

Is y everyone hates u
I thought it was his penchant to lowball? I actually don't have a problem of him cheerleading for his favorite character, I just don't like it when he lowballs everyone else to make hulk look good.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
I thought it was his penchant to lowball? I actually don't have a problem of him cheerleading for his favorite character, I just don't like it when he lowballs everyone else to make hulk look good.

Wolverine is my favorite character, then Gladiator, then Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk battle field removed Juggs before

A weaker Hulk has also overpowered a guy that ripped the Gem from Juggernauts chest with a press of his finger and this guy was amped when Hulk crushed him.

Diesldude
Ok I take it back then, you just pick the hulk to annoy people. Better? smile

KingD19
A weaker Hulk has also overpowered a guy that ripped the Gem from Juggernauts chest with a press of his finger and this guy was amped when Hulk crushed him.

First off, that was PIS as Juggernaut didn't have the gem inside him. He'd never had it inside him as he didn't need to be bonded with the gem to have the power; it was just a conduit. He'd actually thrown it into space long before Onslaught happened, so him taking the gem out of his chest made no sense and just ignored continuity.

And Second, Onslaught orchestrated that entire event. He wanted Hulk to smash his armor so he could unlock his Ultimate Form. You know, the one it took Franklin Richards to beat? If he wanted to beat Hulk, Hulk would have been beat.

Sabro
All of these can solo duh.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
This

Is y everyone hates u

Don't be so mean.

8swords
i actually think that hulk has a small chance of winning until 8th day juggs,then he loses.

but IMO if its WWH then he can beat them all. seeing that he fights smart.

ColossusGrundy
carver's drunken post notwithstanding......

Hulk is obliterated

The Sorrow
If Phoenix Colossus is written properly Hulk definitely loses.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't be so mean.

Just taking the piss outta him lol...but seriously how can he even hurt him

carver9
First off, that was PIS as Juggernaut didn't have the gem inside him. He'd never had it inside him as he didn't need to be bonded with the gem to have the power; it was just a conduit. He'd actually thrown it into space long before Onslaught happened, so him taking the gem out of his chest made no sense and just ignored continuity.

And Second, Onslaught orchestrated that entire event. He wanted Hulk to smash his armor so he could unlock his Ultimate Form. You know, the one it took Franklin Richards to beat? If he wanted to beat Hulk, Hulk would have been beat.

Show me the scan where it stated Onslaught allowed Hulk to whip that a**.

carver9
Originally posted by 8swords
i actually think that hulk has a small chance of winning until 8th day juggs,then he loses.

but IMO if its WWH then he can beat them all. seeing that he fights smart.

He is fighting against all of them at once.

KingD19
Show me the scan where it stated Onslaught allowed Hulk to whip that a**.

I don't need to. It's common sense for someone not dangling on Hulk's gamma irradiated belt loop.

Hulk had to have his mind blanked to even get near the strength needed to crack his armor, and what happened after he did? Onslaught became so powerful it took a reality warper(one of the most powerful in Marvel) to take him down. Why would he try and stop Hulk when he was using him to evolve to his next level?

golem370
Why would he need Hulk to evolve to the next level

KingD19
He didn't need Hulk. He needed an outside source to break his armor, since he couldn't do it himself. Mindless Hulk was the strongest at the time, and wailed on him until he cracked his armor a bit. From there Onslaught evolved to his secondary form.

carver9
I don't need to. It's common sense for someone not dangling on Hulk's gamma irradiated belt loop.

Hulk had to have his mind blanked to even get near the strength needed to crack his armor, and what happened after he did? Onslaught became so powerful it took a reality warper(one of the most powerful in Marvel) to take him down. Why would he try and stop Hulk when he was using him to evolve to his next level?

It was never stated. If anything, fighting Hulk did more damage than anything. Let's not forget that Hulk punched Onslaught altering reality powers clean out of him. So can you show me the scan where it say he allowed Hulk to do this?

Stoic
Carver the Hulk loses. I don't understand why you can't see that this thread was made to bate, and/or annoy anyone that likes the character? You do realize that this is a team made up of guys that would crush high level teams alone. In essence not even a high trans character would defeat them under certain circumstances. I could see them beat Zeus down if they all attacked at once tbh. Just let it go. smile

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Carver the Hulk loses. I don't understand why you can't see that this thread was made to bate, and/or annoy anyone that likes the character? You do realize that this is a team made up of guys that would crush high level teams alone. In essence not even a high trans character would defeat them under certain circumstances. I could see them beat Zeus down if they all attacked at once tbh. Just let it go. smile

I agree.When I see Diesel dude posting, it gets to me so I usually disagree with him.

abhilegend
It was never stated. If anything, fighting Hulk did more damage than anything. Let's not forget that Hulk punched Onslaught altering reality powers clean out of him. So can you show me the scan where it say he allowed Hulk to do this?
facepalm

Stoic
I agree.When I see Diesel dude posting, it gets to me so I usually disagree with him.

Man don't sweat it, or you may get high blood pressure over some shyt that really doesn't matter. All you need to know is that the Hulk at this level is a part of the big boys club.

AsbestosFlaygon
Team loses without the help of 8th Day Juggernaut.

/trollface

janus77
None of the Juggernauts are durable enough to survive an encounter with WBH, they've never demonstrated anything approaching this level of durability.

Instant annihilation for the lot of them.

Even 8dj's feat of punching through dimensions is something Savage Hulk and Red She-Hulk have both accomplished with zero effort.

As with all Juggernauts, the basis of opinion on them is not feats but hype and vaguely implied power.

And if we take implied power at all seriously, then Hulk still wins (and we don't even need WBH, Savage Hulk would suffice).

TheGodKiller
You still take Gambit's unreliable SPECULATION seriously ?

Edit : Even a moron who has read the Onslaught saga would know that after his armor got smashed , Onslaught's next stage of evolution was unlocked .

Nibedicus
Coloosnix solos
FP Kuurth solos IMO.

:-p

janus77
Hulk thunderclaps the shit right out of ColossalFail and Fantasy Power Kuurth.

big grin

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by janus77

And if we take implied power at all seriously, then Hulk still wins (and we don't even need WBH, Savage Hulk would suffice).

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
You still take Gambit's unreliable SPECULATION seriously ?

Edit : Even a moron who has read the Onslaught saga would know that after his armor got smashed , Onslaught's next stage of evolution was unlocked .

Yes, I take the writer word on what Hulk did...especially since those alt reality powers during the time it was punched out of Onslaught also knocked Bruce out of the Hulk.

There was NOTHING stated that Onslaught ALLOWED Hulk to beat the breaks out of him, especially since he was fighting back.

TheGodKiller
Yes, I take the writer word on what Hulk did...especially since those alt reality powers during the time it was punched out of Onslaught also knocked Bruce out of the Hulk.

This is the scan you're referring to:
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6374/hulkvsonslaughtfallout1.th.jpg

A speculative comment from a random character somehow makes the claim true ?

Especially when another claim("Hulk beat him! We won!"wink by said character , in those very panels , is proven WRONG on the very next instance :
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8558/onslaughtvshulkfallout2.th.jpg

Carter-logic ftw .

There was NOTHING stated that Onslaught ALLOWED Hulk to beat the breaks out of him, especially since he was fighting back.
This is the portion of your previous post that my edit addresses :
It was never stated.If anything, fighting Hulk did more damage than anything. Let's not forget that Hulk punched Onslaught altering reality powers clean out of him. So can you show me the scan where it say he allowed Hulk to do this?
This is what you claim happened .

Now , what happened in reality :
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8558/onslaughtvshulkfallout2.th.jpghttp://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1692/onslaughtvshulkfallout3.th.jpg

Sucks being you .

abhilegend
Hahaha, OWNED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.