Superman vs Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Juggernaut is classic Juggernaut
Hulk is current HUlk

Superman fights the team on Marvel Earth NYC

Superman has an adamantium skeleton just like wolverine with retractable claws. Everything else about Superman is the same.

Who wins?

Astner
So is this the new version of Superman I've been hearing so much about?

Diesldude
Nah this is a weaker version. Keith is handicapping him to give the other team a chance.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Diesldude
Nah this is a weaker version. Keith is handicapping him to give the other team a chance.

trufax.

OP is replacing Superman's organic bones with something far weaker in adamantium.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/3579/supesadamantium9tw.jpg

vin

pym-ftw
Imho the team STOMPS

carver9
Hulk solos.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Hulk is current HUlk

Superman has an adamantium skeleton just like wolverine with retractable claws. Everything else about Superman is the same.

Who wins? Well i give it to the team I don't think the claws were pierce his skins so they are stuck inside cool

Any way team still takes this. i give supes 2/10 but the team is a good one. Hulk and Juggs can deal with the claws blows Thor fought plenty of guys with better weapons then this. Ironman will must likley die.. each battle

PillarofOsiris
With Superman's strength and speed behind the adamantium claws he would tear the Hulk's heart out before he even knew it happened. Thor wouldn't survive it either. .

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
With Superman's strength and speed behind the adamantium claws he would tear the Hulk's heart out before he even knew it happened. Thor wouldn't survive it either. . Eh Thor can hold his own against Surperman's speed "check any of his battles with surfer. same with the hulk unless they just stand there superman isn't taken either down, Plus unless the reboot version wants to kill I i doobt he would even us the claws

Black bolt z
team

Harbinger
Hulk blinks. Clark dies.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Harbinger
Hulk blinks. Clark dies.

...of boredom.

Seeing as it will take what will feel like millions of years to him for Hulk to simply blink.

wink

Harbinger
Not a believer in skyfather Hulk, I see.

PillarofOsiris
How often does the SS press his speed advantage against Thor?

CosmicComet
Even the Gamma Father has his limits.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by CosmicComet
trufax.

OP is replacing Superman's organic bones with something far weaker in adamantium.

vin Wouldn't this be non-canon? Isn't any Marvel/DC crossover stuff non-canon?

MrMind
Originally posted by Harbinger
Hulk blinks. Clark dies.
Hulk blink
Clark blowup

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wouldn't this be non-canon? Isn't any Marvel/DC crossover stuff non-canon?

c'mon man...

psycho gundam
trufax.

vin http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/adamantiumcrushingrobotdogs2.jpg

lft4ded
I'd discount either of those scans unless they've actually been shown to cut/crush Adamantium. Maybe secondary, but primary?

society619
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/1004311-ultimate_wolverine_vs_hulk_1_super.jpg

Seriously tho, doesn't Superman not have ENOUGH superpowers in this fight?

Diesldude
trufax.

vin LOL
Reed also said that Superman with the power cosmic was the 2nd most powerful being in the universe. LOL

JakeTheBank
Reed's wrong.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos.

Yes, we know Hulk is very lonely most nights, but who do you think will win the fight?

janus77
Hulk destroys Superman.

BlackZero30x
how would the claws pierce through his skin?

abhilegend
Team dies except juggernaut who gets thrown in the space. Hulk can't even dream to beat a normal superman, let alone this version of superman.

Zack Fair
Hulk and Thor are decapitated.

BlackZero30x
I just don't understand

JakeTheBank
Superman isn't a bloodlusted savage like that mutie Logan. Highly doubt he'll even use his claws.

Zack Fair
That ain't fun.

ColossusGrundy
Team Loses, Thor is an instant KO, Iron Man follows QUICKLY afterward. Juggs is Stunned and BRF'd and Hulk goes down after a severe beating.

With Supes' strength behind them, the claws should slice Hulk to bits in superspeed and I don't see Hulk recovering from being cut into julienne.

Shabazz916
Marvel wins. Iron man comes thru with krponite repulor beams.

DarkSaint85
...Physco purate, is that you?

trollfacejpg
Current hulk can beat him solo
Ironman could stalemate (depending on if its current or not)
Thor could take majority.
and i dont know about juggs.

All them together is just overkill.

abhilegend
Originally posted by trollfacejpg

Its not DCnU superman.

carver9

This.

Superman is ooooooooverated.

abhilegend
This.

Superman is ooooooooverated.
U mad?

ColossusGrundy

Someone hates DC or superman it looks like

janus77
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Yes, quite clearly the OP dislikes Superman a lot.

Not that I'm complaining, it's difficult to relate to a full grown adult who still hasn't figured out in what order to put on his UNDERwear.

pym-ftw
Thor solos
Hulk with both in character could one shot supes

Ironman loses hard
Juggs stands there looking confused

PillarofOsiris
Wolverine was cutting Thor with the claws. Superman would do far more damage.

trollfacejpg

I dont hate superman or Dc. I just dont find Superman a very likable character.
and i was stating my opinion on the battles. Seems to me like your not to fond of marvel, how can one guy fight 4 guys who are on his level (if not higher) and win?

PillarofOsiris
I'll give you Thor, and to a lesser extent Hulk being on Superman's level. Not Juggernaut, and DEFINITELY not Iron Man.

BlackZero30x
Well with my obvious lack of belief that sups can even use those claws he wins. IronMan is done. Juggs gets an A for effort but all he gets. Hulk gets shown that he is not the strongest there is.

EDIT: forgot about Thor lol. He is the biggest problem for superman. He has potential to defeat Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Hulk is current HUlk

Who wins?

Hulk gets clawed up bad.

Juggy gets BFRed.

Iron Man gets carved apart.

Thor gets some wins.

Don't forget, even without the claws, being punched by Superman with adamantium knuckle dusters? Ouchie.

pym-ftw
It's possible for Thor to exploit supes weaknesses that's why he wins and supes can't really hurt juggs or hulk for that matter its all just a waiting game

Ironman has no purpose here

PillarofOsiris
Hulk's skin has been pierced by everything from normal darts to bone. We all know what Wolverine's claws have done to him. Imagine what a guy who moves faster than light with the strength to punch a planet to dust with adamantium claws is going to do to Hulk's flesh?

pym-ftw
Hulk's regen is stupidly high, but as other posters have said I can't see the claws piercing supes's knuckles.

In all honesty, supes has to take Thor out before he starts siphoning solar energyfrom him or even tony will be able to do damage

roughrider
Thor himself can defeat Superman. With this team, it's a laugher.

(Perhaps if you included the PIS power Logan possesses with his claws & skeleton...)

janus77
And Hulk's also gotten more durable as a fight's gone on. It doesn't take any time for him to already become too durable to affect (as quite a few instances in WWH demonstrated).

He's already been shot through with adamantium bullets without any lasting effect, and he's also had an adamantium bullet bounce off his eyeball.

Superman isn't doing anything.

ColossusGrundy
Funny how ppl say Thor could solo, but the last Thor/Supes encounter that I read, Supes KO'd Thor pretty quickly before being attacked by most of the marvel roster that was present.

Supes is WAY too versatile (and fast) for Thor to solo. It's a ridiculous argument.

janus77
How is Superman going to cope with the adamantium poisoning? with the pain of the skeleton bonding, with the continual cutting of the blades?

I get the impression that this isn't really going to be a 'versus' fight, on one side there'll be a bunch of characters standing around, on the other Superman writhing on the floor, excruciating pain everywhere in his body...

He needs Wolverine's HF and experience with the pain.

pym-ftw
You know Thor is also a multi time ftl combatant and can pretty much create HV/FB so arguing the versatility card for supes is a losing battle

Supes is faster, stronger, and has a higher level of invulnerablity

Thor is a better fighter, has more versatility, and a higher striking power

It can be argued either way, but the other guys tip the balance way to much

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
And Hulk's also gotten more durable as a fight's gone on. It doesn't take any time for him to already become too durable to affect (as quite a few instances in WWH demonstrated).

He's already been shot through with adamantium bullets without any lasting effect, and he's also had an adamantium bullet bounce off his eyeball.

Superman isn't doing anything.

This.

Let's also not forget he had holes punched through him and healed near instantly.

PillarofOsiris
I think the spirit of the OP is that the adamantium doesn't poison him and the claws can somehow retract through his fists. Also that Superman is willing to cut people to death. Otherwise this is a pretty stupid debate.

(I agree that all of that shouldn't be the case, but for the sake of argument I'll assume those 3 things to be true).

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by pym-ftw
You know Thor is also a multi time ftl combatant and can pretty much create HV/FB so arguing the versatility card for supes is a losing battle

I've never seen anything for Thor so suggest he has higher striking power than Superman. And it's not even close IMO. Like I said before, it's VERY generous to say Superman is twice as strong as Thor.

I'll say Thor is more versatile, assuming he uses it, but the most versatile he gets these days is using lightning. I'm not even 100% sure we can say he still has all of these esoteric powers like magnetism anymore. When's the last time he used something like that? I can think of 100s of times it would have come in handy.

abhilegend

Thor is a statue compared to superman. Superman also hits harder. All his versatility is in vain when superman can just vibrate his hand and rip out his heart at multiple times lightspeed.Originally posted by carver9
This.

Let's also not forget he had holes punched through him and healed near instantly.
Doom's chainshaw carved him like a turkey.

Diesldude
Originally posted by janus77
How is Superman going to cope with the adamantium poisoning? with the pain of the skeleton bonding, with the continual cutting of the blades?

I get the impression that this isn't really going to be a 'versus' fight, on one side there'll be a bunch of characters standing around, on the other Superman writhing on the floor, excruciating pain everywhere in his body...

He needs Wolverine's HF and experience with the pain.

This.

Let's also not forget he had holes punched through him and healed near instantly. Change the rules of this thread to give the hulk a better chance? If the adamantium is coating superman's skeleton loke wolverine's then it's another layer of protection. Super Claws is going to slice and dice some giant green troll. LOL

basilisk
If this was PIS off and not taking place in a comic with all the usual restrictions on the fight, I honestly think this would end with Thor, Hulk, Iron Man dead, and without BFR, Juggernaut stalemated.

Iron Man would be cut apart in fractions of a second.

I'm afraid Thor would just get killed. He can be cut, and Silver Surfer fights or not, he can't really take on the sort of speed Superman demonstrates. This would be far worse than the Wolverine fight.

Hulk will likewise get sliced to pieces but it's more interesting - this is like Speedfreek x1000. How much superspeed punishment can he take? What would happen if Supes did a move like Space Hulk pulled on Space Deadpool in Space Punisher?

Take the insane DC level speed out of the equation or add the usual acceptable levels of PIS we see in the average comic, and the team should win handily.

Zack Fair
Let the Superman hate flow through you all marevelites. The team gets chopped to pieces except Juggernaut who gets the BFR treatment.

http://cdn.nextround.net/upcoming/thumbs/2011/04/26/Haters-Gonna-Hate-Superman-Edition-430.jpg

ColossusGrundy

It can be argued either way, but the other guys tip the balance way to much [/QUOTE

How in hell does thor have higher striking power?

Thor goes down instantly, the way he did when Supes KO'd him before. he's not worthy to be called a factor in this.

ColossusGrundy
Thor would take another one of these........... easy KO again.

pym-ftw
You know cross overs don't count for anything, you might aswell post fan art

Thor weilds a hammer which aids his striking power

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its not DCnU superman. it's current unless specified otherwise

JakeTheBank
Thor would take another one of these........... easy KO again.

Not sure how you read that fight and claim it was an "easy KO".

ColossusGrundy
You know cross overs don't count for anything, you might aswell post fan art

Thor weilds a hammer which aids his striking power

If crossovers don't count, then you have nothing to gauge his power by....

Also, my aunt could swing a hammer, doesn't put her in Superman's class.

Thor's ass has been a whipping post lately and if he faced Supes it would happen again.

DarkOdin

Thor's ass has been a whipping post lately and if he faced Supes it would happen again. Ask you aunt to punch you in the back of the head full force then have her do that with a ahammer and let us know how it goes

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Ask you aunt to punch you in the back of the head full force then have her do that with a ahammer and let us know how it goes

Well, slow as she is... it's like Supes' speed vs Thor's hammer again.

I kicked her ass.

Same thing happens to Thor.

carver9

Thor's ass has been a whipping post lately and if he faced Supes it would happen again.

Venom stomped Superman in a crossover though. Would you accept that because if so that means Venom>Superman>Thor. Let me know.

guy222
don't see supes winning here

ColossusGrundy
Venom stomped Superman in a crossover though. Would you accept that because if so that means Venom>Superman>Thor. Let me know.

Show

DarkSaint85
Don't forget, Superman's striking power is upgraded here now, with adamantium knuckles.....

carver9
Show

I feel 100% safe at saying that fight is in Venom respect thread. That is one of his best showing...he took on both Superman and Spiderman and overpowered them. IIRC...Superman even said Venom was one of the toughest villains hes ever faced. I guess that makes Venom>Doomsday as well.

abhilegend
I feel 100% safe at saying that fight is in Venom respect thread. That is one of his best showing...he took on both Superman and Spiderman and overpowered them. IIRC...Superman even said Venom was one of the toughest villains hes ever faced. I guess that makes Venom>Doomsday as well.
That is a non canon crossover. JLA/Avengers is canon. Though spiderman who is weaker than venom has punked both masterson thor and Carnage cosmic(silver surfer+carnage) in canon.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by abhilegend
That is a non canon crossover. JLA/Avengers is canon. Though spiderman who is weaker than venom has punked both masterson thor and Carnage cosmic(silver surfer+carnage) in canon.

No need in trying.
Carver will lowball any DC character and if the Hulk is in a thread, forget it.

It's extremely predictable... kind of like having a parrot that can only say two things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.