Iron man & war machine vs batman & spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
In a all out fight to the death who wins.

StiltmanFTW
Armored team for the stomp...

Inhuman
homestar

society619
Batman will die quickly. Ironman and War beats Spidey

8swords
do they get prep, if so then team 2,

if its a head on fight 10 feet apart then team 1,

based on that IM already has a means of beating spiderman and that he easily beat spidey with his own spider sense + counter Spideys sense

the ninjak
No prep unless stated.

Sonics and speed blitzes. Team 1 ftw.

Rhodey is Ironman now and Tony has been depowered.

The Sorrow
confused

10/10 stomp for Team 1.

ColossusGrundy
Spidey isn't serious enough to play with Bats. His carelessness causes bats to slip up.

That + the obvious advantage in firepower/flight etc

Armored dudes take it.

society619
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spidey isn't serious enough to play with Bats. His carelessness causes bats to slip up.

That + the obvious advantage in firepower/flight etc

Armored dudes take it.

lol

Spiderman is this teams only hope, Batman would get yolked up by a bloodlusted Ironman and War Machine. Its really unfair to even put him in this battle.

Galan007
An inferior version of Iron Man(Extremis) already beat the ever-loving shit out of Spidey. In short: his team has NO chance.

Damborgson
Either on team 1 solos

JakeTheBank
Spitetastic.

DarkSaint85
Ouch. Damien changes his name to Stark.

SamZED
Originally posted by Galan007
An inferior version of Iron Man(Extremis) already beat the ever-loving shit out of Spidey. In short: his team has NO chance. Team 1 does stomp. But it should be noted that Iron Man used that anti-spider sense device to beat Spider-man. A weird thingmagic he created in that issue and that was not seen ever since. The two other times Spider-man fought Iron Man he humiliated him. Not that it matters for the vs forum, just wanted to point that out. stick out tongue

Also, Spider-man can use the anti-metal discs he created to take down the team.
<.<
>.>
O.O
Happy Dance

pym-ftw
Spidey why he got stuck with such a useless teammate

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Spidey why he got stuck with such a useless teammate

Yeah but Batman has his utility belt.

pym-ftw
But he's to slow to hit anyone

janus77
Can't Spiderman web-sling Batman for a flying Bat Kick?

I think people might be underselling Team 2 a little here.

the ninjak
Extremis Tony moved so fast Sentry was shocked.

Bats gets his head caved in.....Spidey is too busy avoiding the many explosions eventuating around the field.

Also any clever prep based tech Spidey can use is eliminated via no prep.

Tony shouldn't have his Spider Sense manipulating tech either.

Plus the fact that this is a bloodlust fight makes this even easier for Tony and Rhodey to go all out.

T2 get blitzed and killed.

Note: Fight takes place in the forum arena. This makes it even easier for T1 to eliminate T2.
And T2 don't have much webbing/grapple constructs to help them navigate the battlefield.

8swords
Originally posted by SamZED
Team 1 does stomp. But it should be noted that Iron Man used that anti-spider sense device to beat Spider-man. A weird thingmagic he created in that issue and that was not seen ever since. The two other times Spider-man fought Iron Man he humiliated him. Not that it matters for the vs forum, just wanted to point that out. stick out tongue

Also, Spider-man can use the anti-metal discs he created to take down the team.
<.<
>.>
O.O
Happy Dance

that was never shown,

is it from "ends of the earth" storyline? coz i never saw him used it, but he did say he has it. laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by 8swords
that was never shown,

is it from "ends of the earth" storyline? coz i never saw him used it, but he did say he has it. laughing out loud Tbh dont remember which story, but remember a piece of it destroyed a building. Again, dont remember the name, Kingpin and Hobgoblin were the villains in that story.

society619
Ironman via

http://odin.mobile9.com/download/media/41/ironman_chwoe31i.gif

or War Machine via

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/ANBU_member/war-machine-2-vs-the-worldHD.gif

Either way you're looking at a jolly stomp

society619
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ouch. Damien changes his name to Stark.

LMAO

I can't believe no one got this

the ninjak
Originally posted by society619
LMAO

Don't know how many of these kids have seen the Omen.

pym-ftw
Stark wouldn't adopt him

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by society619
LMAO

My humour is not for all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.