Hulk (AEMH) vs Superman (JLU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NAkhlt6-l14/TN6vTzxgPYI/AAAAAAAAANU/rfxJrbi-FPU/s1600/Avengers+-+Earth%2527s+Mightiest+Heroes+-+102+-+Breakout+part+2+%257BC_P%257D.avi_snapshot_15.18_%255B2010.11.13_15.31.12%255D.jpg

vs

http://images.wikia.com/teentitansfanon/images/9/90/Superman_Justice_League_Unlimited3.jpg

who wins?

Zack Fair
Superman.

AEMH's Hulk is a glass jaw.

Damborgson
Unless he fights Thor

JakeTheBank
Thor gets hit bad with the CIS effect when fighting Hulk.

Thor still has the best feats in A:EMH! though.

CosmicComet
JLU Superman comfortably if he cuts loose.

It will look fun though.

Golgo13
Superman.

golem370
Is this the same Hulk that was still moving with Graviton using his powers to keep the avengers from attacking?

JakeTheBank
That Hulk was in A:EMH!, so yes.

golem370
That was pretty cool feat.

carver9
Hulk kills him.

abhilegend
Superman wins.

edster247
obviously most of the people saying superman haven't seen the hulk in AEMH he was pretty amazing especially when fighting graviton. I would deffo say the Hulk 8/10

PillarofOsiris
lol @ people thinking Hulk even stands a chance here.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by edster247
obviously most of the people saying superman haven't seen the hulk in AEMH he was pretty amazing especially when fighting graviton. I would deffo say the Hulk 8/10

Hulk's best strength feat in EHM, pales in comparison to DCAU Superman pushing away a huge life-wiping meteor.

Nor is his durability good enough to tank DCAU Superman's punches or heat vision, both of which could readily hurt a nuke tanking--and even better--a volcanic eruption tanking Doomsday.

Nor is he fast enough to dodge lightning, easily catch multiple bullets and run around the world at massively hypersonic speeds.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk kills him.

bbrem123
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
lol @ people thinking Hulk even stands a chance here. lol @ you saying superman wins every thread he is in

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Estacado

In his dreams maybe, where he could make himself fast enough to do so.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by bbrem123
lol @ you saying superman wins every thread he is in

laughing You should look up the word "irony" on an online dictionary.

bbrem123
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
laughing You should look up the word "irony" on an online dictionary. yea no...fail post^

celeyhyga17
Hulk has not had a great showing since Graviton. JLU supes edges him..

Damborgson
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iq34CGz157M/T1cUwRXvXxI/AAAAAAAAA6A/QRGuSpOF-CE/s1600/3-wombat-1-2-6-4-2-1-2-3-4-1.jpg

bump

abhilegend
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman wins.

carver9
Hulk kills him.

Zack Fair
Nah.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hulk has not had a great showing since Graviton. JLU supes edges him..

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-iq34CGz157M/T1cUwRXvXxI/AAAAAAAAA6A/QRGuSpOF-CE/s1600/3-wombat-1-2-6-4-2-1-2-3-4-1.jpg

bump
confused

DarkSaint85
What's DCAU Supes' best feat?

Silent Master
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's DCAU Supes' best feat?

Getting away from abhilegend long enough to file a restraining order. Happy Dance

Zack Fair
lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by Silent Master
Getting away from abhilegend long enough to file a restraining order. Happy Dance
That's all you got, snake-eyes? I must say I'm disappointed.

Damborgson
I think the fight would play out like it did against Grundy except Superman would be more battered.

aYr1c8b_p9M

-Pr-
Superman for me looked consistently better over the course of the show. though it won't be easy.

abhilegend
I think the fight would play out like it did against Grundy except Superman would be more battered.

aYr1c8b_p9M
thumb up

JayDaDon
Thor was the real beast of EMH. I'd say supes takes it.

Zack Fair
thumb up

Placidity

aYr1c8b_p9M

Except, up until he fights Darkseid in the finale, he was never fighting at full power (but probably close to when he fought Captain Marvel). And no one in AEMH has hit that hard.

I'm sure we all know this scene:

etPYl1OQoqk

This is more likely how the fight will go:

wOFrGqDMPd8

Or this (1:42):

tnF9Nacj-as

Nibedicus
Other than the DS instance, what other high end "feats" does Supes have in the series? I watched the series end to end, but I can't really recall a single showing that even approaches what Graviton has done (w/c Hulk managed to resist). Supes in thr series, overall, was heavily nerfed to allow the other characters to become relevant, IMO.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Other than the DS instance, what other high end "feats" does Supes have in the series? I watched the series end to end, but I can't really recall a single showing that even approaches what Graviton has done (w/c Hulk managed to resist). Supes in thr series, overall, was heavily nerfed to allow the other characters to become relevant, IMO.
Fighting amazo and stalemating him when he had the powers of every members of JLA, nearlx beating mongul who WW was hurting her hand punching him, beating the phuck out of both captain marvel and captain atom who both tried to exploit his weakness, stalemating doomsday, taking out aquaman in just one punch who was a match for WW, stalemating Karkull for hours IIRC, oneshotting kalibak etc. Superman was weak only in season 1 of JL where they had WW gain upper hand on him and GL was more powerful than him. In later seasons he was a monster.

Nibedicus
I watched every episode of the series, too, tho. Most more than once. Some more than 4-5 times (the DS beatdown episode is one of my faves, one of the FEW instances where he was showed to be where he should be). I remember all of those instances and while they were pretty badass (compared to his woeful showings in the original JL pre-Unlimited animated series), I really didn't see them as anywhere near what was shown in the Graviton fight.

But the Graviton fight (IMO) bordered in silliness. Especially taken in the light of Hulk's future showings in the series.

abhilegend
I watched every episode of the series, too, tho. Most more than once. Some more than 4-5 times (the DS beatdown episode is one of my faves, one of the FEW instances where he was showed to be where he should be). I remember all of those instances and while they were pretty badass (compared to his woeful showings in the original JL pre-Unlimited animated series), I really didn't see them as anywhere near what was shown in the Graviton fight.

But the Graviton fight (IMO) bordered in silliness. Especially taken in the light of Hulk's future showings in the series.
He was able to push himself up when thor couldn't, that's it. But if we're going to use single high end showing then full unleashed superman would beat the phuck out of hulk.

Nibedicus
He was able to push himself up when thor couldn't, that's it. But if we're going to use single high end showing then full unleashed superman would beat the phuck out of hulk.

It's more like he resisted Graviton's full efforts to keep him pinned down (who was able to lift all of Manhattan island easily). I can't remember full unleashed JLU Superman doing anything at that level. My memory is sketchy, but if you're referring to the DS beatdowb incident, I would reslly have to say Hulk's Graviton showong trumps this decisively.

Heck, I can def respect your opinion on who would win. Tho I would havrti disagree as I just see highs to highs as falling in Hulk's favor.

abhilegend
It's more like he resisted Graviton's full efforts to keep him pinned down (who was able to lift all of Manhattan island easily). I can't remember full unleashed JLU Superman doing anything at that level. My memory is sketchy, but if you're referring to the DS beatdowb incident, I would reslly have to say Hulk's Graviton showong trumps this decisively.

Heck, I can def respect your opinion on who would win. Tho I would havrti disagree as I just see highs to highs as falling in Hulk's favor.
Superman also stopped a meteor which was going to destroy earth or some shit IIRC. Also this fight isn't a slugfest, nothing stops superman from blitzing hulk.

Nibedicus
Superman also stopped a meteor which was going to destroy earth or some shit IIRC. Also this fight isn't a slugfest, nothing stops superman from blitzing hulk.

Superman rarely ever blitzes in tne animated series. The vast majority of his showings, he's been "tank and get tossed around" mode in his fighting style. And I don't recall the meteor instance other than the the Kryptonite meteor in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies animated movie.

abhilegend
Superman rarely ever blitzes in tne animated series. The vast majority of his showings, he's been "tank and get tossed around" mode in his fighting style. And I don't recall the meteor instance other than the the Kryptonite meteor in Superman/Batman: Public Enemies animated movie.
He blitzed darkseid.stick out tongue

Nibedicus
He blitzed darkseid.stick out tongue

Don't get me wrong, not saying he can't blitz. Just that the way he's written n the animated series, he tends to like taking hits far more than he tends to use his speed. I, for one, hate the way the lazy writers underutilized his speed just to give villains a chance.

Placidity
I, for one, hate the way the lazy writers underutilized his speed just to give villains a chance.

That's simply PIS is it not?

Again - instant lobotomy.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Placidity

More like extreme CIS rather than PIS, tho it cud be argued either way.

The same way instantly lobotomizing is outside of Superman's character.

Placidity

instantly lobotomizing is outside of Superman's character.

Yea, that's true. But I just love to remind the Hulk fans how easily Superman would win, ya know? wink

Maybe the thread should've been JLU Justice Lord Superman vs AEMH Hulk.

Nibedicus
Yea, that's true. But I just love to remind the Hulk fans how easily Superman would win, ya know? wink

Maybe the thread should've been JLU Justice Lord Superman vs AEMH Hulk.

Haha. Well, I can certainly respect that. thumb up

DarkSaint85
A Hulk/Superman thread that hasn't turned into bickering???

Profiling this...

ozz81
Probably supes ..

carver9
People forgot about the scene where Hulk picked up a big a** satellite and threw that sh** out of orbit with ease or punching someone into another city.

carver9

That was a future version of Superman that was willing to kill and its debatable if that would work on Hulk.

Nibedicus
Hey! You ripped off abhi's sig. :-O for shame carvester!

Placidity
its debatable if that would work on Hulk.

Not really.

Doomsday was just boasting about how "my skin can withstand a nuclear explosion, and my bones are ... (assumed to be stronger than his skin, and can withstand something even greater)". The next moment Supes' HV is burning into his brain. Doomsday possesses invulnerability at least on par with Superman's. Hulk has no such attribute, Justice Lord Supes would melt his head.

And BTW I just remembered - (Normal/JLU) Superman DID use the same tactic on Doomsday, so it's not out of character.

carver9
Hey! You ripped off abhi's sig. :-O for shame carvester!

ABHI couldn't handle the Gladiators power so he gave the Sig and the avatar to someone that could handle the uncontrollable, unconstrained power within Gladiator fist.

With that said, Gladiator wins 7/10.

Nibedicus
Gladiator wins 7/10.

Wrong thread. :-p

carver9
Not really.

Doomsday was just boasting about how "my skin can withstand a nuclear explosion, and my bones are ... (assumed to be stronger than his skin, and can withstand something even greater)". The next moment Supes' HV is burning into his brain. Doomsday possesses invulnerability at least on par with Superman's. Hulk has no such attribute, Justice Lord Supes would melt his head.

Boasting isn't evidence and Superman doesn't have Nuke level durability and this was proven when the JLA tower was hacked and a laser was shot at a building on earth...the shockwaves from the blast had enough power to ko Supes.

Boasting doesn't help your argument anyways. Ironman suit read enough power from Graviton to the point that it was stated he was walking around with the power of a black hole and he used everything he had against Hulk and Hulk still overpowered him. Boasting for the win. Happy Dance

carver9
Wrong thread. :-p

Lol...dang.

Nibedicus
And BTW I just remembered - (Normal/JLU) Superman DID use the same tactic on Doomsday, so it's not out of character.

Yeah, Supes used it on their battle at the volcano. This was Supes pushed to the limit, tho. Where he felt like the only way to stop DD was to kill him and to sacrifice himself in the process. Characters pushed to the limit where it has become life or death tend to to be excused from their "CIS"-limitations.

DARTH POWER
Supes wins this one.

Although I'd give AEMH Hulk the win over JLU Wonder Woman.

Placidity
Where he felt like the only way to stop DD was to kill him

I don't think he was trying to kill him (that's against his rules), only beat him like Justice Lord Superman did. I don't think he was particularly pushed to his limit either (cut lip, few rough patches). Sure Doomsday was pounding the crap out of him (so has many other characters), but it's just the first part of the fight until he turns on "serious mode" and gives back some physical punishment.

and to sacrifice himself in the process.

Can't agree with that at all.

If you are talking about the lava, most of their fight they were bathing in it. Watch the start, Superman was at one point submerged yet unaffected in the least (another major durability feat I don't think Hulk can match). You are probably referring to Diana rescuing him, either she just wanted to get him out of there anyway, or she was unsure of the extent of his durability.

abhilegend
Boasting isn't evidence and Superman doesn't have Nuke level durability and this was proven when the JLA tower was hacked and a laser was shot at a building on earth...the shockwaves from the blast had enough power to ko Supes.

Boasting doesn't help your argument anyways. Ironman suit read enough power from Graviton to the point that it was stated he was walking around with the power of a black hole and he used everything he had against Hulk and Hulk still overpowered him. Boasting for the win. Happy Dance
That laser had the power output to vaporise a whole city. Not a bad showing.

Hyperbole.

abhilegend
ABHI couldn't handle the Gladiators power so he gave the Sig and the avatar to someone that could handle the uncontrollable, unconstrained power within Gladiator fist.

Really? I mean really?

carver9
Really? I mean really?

laughing out loud let me leave you alone. I'm done for the day...you all have a good one.

Placidity

Also, this doesn't mean he (or Doomsday who was altered) can't withstand a nuke. I count being KO'ed, but not dying as withstanding. And DD was specifically referring to his skin, which would be oddly specific if it was just someone boasting about how strong he is. To me it sounded like he was offering facts to the audience.

It depends on the context and how you interpret it. I saw it as the writers trying to inform us of his power level and abilities, not someone overestimating/exaggerating himself through hyperbole.

-Pr-

Quiet or i'll take it away.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There's no denying that Superman was very tonned down and for a large portion of JL, him screaming in pain was par for the course but he grew increasingly stronger in power, particularly, when JLU hit.

Superman's showing against Darkseid is impressive but Hulk's showing against Graviton is at least as impressive as well. Not sure who wins. Hulk's the favorite in a physical confrontation, but Superman was fast and had other advantages.

Hyperbole.

Based on what?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Quiet or i'll take it away.

Really Pr. REALLY?

-Pr-
Really Pr. REALLY?

Yes, really. I has the power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

You stole his sig? Oh Carver.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
There's no denying that Superman was very tonned down and for a large portion of JL, him screaming in pain was par for the course but he grew increasingly stronger in power, particularly, when JLU hit.

Superman's showing against Darkseid is impressive but Hulk's showing against Graviton is at least as impressive as well. Not sure who wins. Hulk's the favorite in a physical confrontation, but Superman was fast and had other advantages.

Based on what?
In one episode, didn't lex took control of the laser and vaporised a whole city?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

You stole his sig? Oh Carver.
laughing out loud
I gave it to him.

CosmicComet
Doomsday tanked a ****ing VOLCANO erupting--and not just erupting, but bursting to rubble, while he was inside of it.

That is proof enough that the nuke explosion claim was NOT hyperbole.

Why? Because Volcanos > Nukes, especially on the high end.

carver9
In one episode, didn't lex took control of the laser and vaporised a whole city?

Just a building..a building that was the power supply for the city.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Doomsday tanked a ****ing VOLCANO erupting--and not just erupting, but bursting to rubble, while he was inside of it.

That is proof enough that the nuke explosion claim was NOT hyperbole.

Why? Because Volcanos > Nukes, especially on the high end. he was encased in feldspar and immobilized, though. he was still talking shit to superman so you'd have to assume he wasn't able to fall through with his threats while stuck in it.

carver9
Yes, really. I has the power.

So cold blooded.

At Rage...

Keep trolling me...the next sig I will have is Hulk stomping Thor to sleep. Keep on messing with me bro.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

He destroyed one building and caused a lot of seismic activity (Windows shattered, buildings rocked, roads broke) but vaporize a city? It wasn't anywhere near that level of power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So cold blooded.

At Rage...

Keep trolling me...the next sig I will have is Hulk stomping Thor to sleep. Keep on messing with me bro.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20858521.jpg

abhilegend
Lol.

He destroyed one building and caused a lot of seismic activity (Windows shattered, buildings rocked, roads broke) but vaporize a city? It wasn't anywhere near that level of power.
No need to gloat, I mis-remembered it. TBF its nearly 4 years since I saw an episode of JLU.

carver9
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20858521.jpg

Lol...I was just playing. I guess I need to start using smilies after my posts like Bada does.

JakeTheBank
Thor wins.

abhilegend
Thus, jake finally snapped.ahuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
No need to gloat, I mis-remembered it. TBF its nearly 4 years since I saw an episode of JLU.

?

I'm not gloating. People forget shit, it's all good. Now, if you were lying, that would be an entirely different matter.

JakeTheBank
Verily.

abhilegend
?

I'm not gloating. People forget shit, it's all good. Now, if you were lying, that would be an entirely different matter.
That "lol" made your post look like you're gloating. I don't lie for such trivial things.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That "lol" made your post look like you're gloating. I don't lie for such trivial things.

Maybe to you, but that wasn't my intention.

Yea, you only lie when it's important.

abhilegend
Maybe to you, but that wasn't my intention. Ok.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Verily.

CosmicComet
So long as we agree that EHM Cap destroys JLU Batman, there is room for peace.

JayDaDon
^Oh without question.

psycho gundam
EHM Cap . swagless

CosmicComet
sheeiiit

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/datbat.gif

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
swagless

thumb up

CosmicComet
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/datbat.gif

laughing out loud

thumb up

JakeTheBank
So long as we agree that EHM Cap destroys JLU Batman, there is room for peace.

Cap in season 1 was badass.

Season 2 EMH Cap was God.

Nibedicus
I don't think he was trying to kill him (that's against his rules), only beat him like Justice Lord Superman did. I don't think he was particularly pushed to his limit either (cut lip, few rough patches). Sure Doomsday was pounding the crap out of him (so has many other characters), but it's just the first part of the fight until he turns on "serious mode" and gives back some physical punishment. Can't agree with that at all.

If you are talking about the lava, most of their fight they were bathing in it. Watch the start, Superman was at one point submerged yet unaffected in the least (another major durability feat I don't think Hulk can match). You are probably referring to Diana rescuing him, either she just wanted to get him out of there anyway, or she was unsure of the extent of his durability.

Sorry for the late reply, had to rewatch the fight again on DVD. stick out tongue It's been quite a long time.

Looking at it from the perspective you present, it certainly changes my interpretation of how the fight went.

I actually rewatched the episode again, and I think you're right about Superman "not intending to kill him". Seems my memory of the fight is a bit hazy. But if I look at this from Superman's perspective, I can get how one (in sheer desperation) can opt to use an effective method of stopping a dangerous opponent. I also think this doesn't "violate his rules" because he fully knows that this method won't do permanent damage to Doomsday.

I also agree about how Superman changed the momentum of the fight as soon as he "gets serious". Like he always does, as soon as he stops being his usual "holding back" self, he usually quickly turns the tide of the battle.

I DO have to disagree about the part where he wasn't pushed to his limit. At the end of the fight, Superman had nothing left. He did the classic "kneel down, breath out and lower one's head" pose that many writers/artist use as a storytelling tool to signify that someone is completely tapped out/exhausted.

However, with everything presented, I'll also have to strongly disagree that JLU Supes would use this as a viable tactic when fighting the AEMH Hulk. He doesn't know if this tactic would do permanent damage to the Hulk and thus, if his absolute disgust about his Justice Lord's methods is any indicator, would definitely be something he would not do in a CIS-on battle.

abhilegend
In the latest Superman beyond, an older superman who is a lot weaker than his young self pushes a moon made of kryptonite about to destroy the earth into the sun in a protective armor which gets breached weakening him even more, Preview

laughing out loud
This is canon to DCAU.

Nibedicus
Didnt know web comics were canon to JLU? stick out tongue

And you got scans/vids of this Kryptonite moon or somethin?

abhilegend
Didnt know web comics were canon to JLU? stick out tongue

And you got scans/vids of this Kryptonite moon or somethin?
Superman beyond branched off from Batman beyond and its canon to DCAU like Buffy comics and smallville season 11.

I provided a preview link. For some reason I can't see it.

Nibedicus
Always saw the Batman Beyond series as one of many possible alternate futures, tho. W/c would be as canon as What Ifs or alternate timelines would be in 616 Marvel. /shrug

abhilegend
Always saw the Batman Beyond series as one of many possible alternate futures, tho. W/c would be as canon as What Ifs or alternate timelines would be in 616 Marvel. /shrug
Except its the direct future of DCAU which was shown in JLU season 4 finale "Epilogue".

-Pr-
I'm not sure it makes every episode/comic related to batman beyond canon, tbh. especially with all those offshoots.

Unless someone said it was?

Nibedicus
Except its the direct future of DCAU which was shown in JLU season 4 finale "Epilogue".

From a comics perspective, things that happen "25 years blah blah from now" are only as "current" as the next SL that changes said timeline That is why (I've always thought, anyway) that stories that happen in a specific "future" are only canon to that future reality.

Plus it's a webcomic offshot, has the webcomic offshot ever directly cross overed or interacted with the DCAU before?

abhilegend
I'm not sure it makes every episode/comic related to batman beyond canon, tbh. especially with all those offshoots.

Unless someone said it was?
Why would be that? If there is a Mon-El book focused on his adventures in 31st century, you don't have to prove its canon for 21st century Mon-El because LOSH is a direct future of DCU. Also superman beyond has recalled events from S:TAS and JLU.

abhilegend
From a comics perspective, things that happen "25 years blah blah from now" are only as "current" as the next SL that changes said timeline That is why (I've always thought, anyway) that stories that happen in a specific "future" are only canon to that future reality.

Plus it's a webcomic offshot, has the webcomic offshot ever directly cross overed or interacted with the DCAU before?
Its not changed for the present, is it? That's like saying Legion isn't valid for rest of DCU because of its various reboots.

Don't be ridiculous, the show has ended. However the events from B:TAS, S:TAS, JLU have been referenced in BB and SB.

Nibedicus
Its not changed for the present, is it? That's like saying Legion isn't valid for rest of DCU because of its various reboots.

Don't be ridiculous, the show has ended. However the events from B:TAS, S:TAS, JLU have been referenced in BB and SB.

It's valid for the DCAU up to the point of Batman Beyond. But I really find it hard to accept it for the present time JLU. Will need a mod ruling for this.

Plus, again, it's a webcomic offshoot. Unless it's been mentioned that it is canon to the JLU Animated series, I'd have to say it's just that, an offshoot.

Again, would need a mod ruling for this.

-Pr-
Why would be that? If there is a Mon-El book focused on his adventures in 31st century, you don't have to prove its canon for 21st century Mon-El because LOSH is a direct future of DCU. Also superman beyond has recalled events from S:TAS and JLU.

That's not entirely the same thing.

Still, let's say it's canon. Two questions:

1. What events does it reference?
2. Where does it say he's weaker? I'm genuinely asking as I haven't read the comic.

abhilegend
That's not entirely the same thing.

Still, let's say it's canon. Two questions:

1. What events does it reference?
2. Where does it say he's weaker? I'm genuinely asking as I haven't read the comic.
1. The origin of superman, first meeting with lex, first meeting and kiss with lois, first meeting with bruce, brainwashing by darkseid, foundation of league, thanagarian invasion, Destroyer etc.

2. It was explained in the BB cartoon due to being older, the comic follows that.Originally posted by Nibedicus
It's valid for the DCAU up to the point of Batman Beyond. But I really find it hard to accept it for the present time JLU. Will need a mod ruling for this.

Plus, again, it's a webcomic offshoot. Unless it's been mentioned that it is canon to the JLU Animated series, I'd have to say it's just that, an offshoot.

Again, would need a mod ruling for this.
Except Terry and future JL have appeared in the comic and the "mental controll" by starro has been mentioned too. Its not an offshoot, it is tied with BB universe completely.

Nibedicus
Like I said, it comes down to a mod ruling. If they allow offshoot comics w/c are NOT part of the JLU animated series but seems to be based on its continuity, they'd have to allow all related "canon" offshoot media for other threads/debates.

Such as allowing Mace Windu "feats" during the Clone Wars animated series where he practically disassembled an entire droid army for movie debates. Or allowing Sillmarillion power tiers when debating LoTR.

Also, wasn't there an Avengers comic based on the movie continuity? I seem to remember Capt America decapitating a tank in that comic (I think it was in a Capt America movie prequel comic but I'm not too sure if I'm right, tho).

Like I said, depends on the mods. /shrug

Damborgson

Season 2 EMH Cap was God.

KeLcRwJ2plA

thumb up

psycho gundam

Season 2 EMH Cap was God. he's no batman. let's not kid ourselves

JakeTheBank
he's no batman. let's not kid ourselves

True that, he's better.

Placidity
True that, he's better.

http://i47.tinypic.com/al4578.jpg

CosmicComet
True that, he's better.

D17mOjZJE6M

JakeTheBank
No shame in the inferior vigilante losing to his superior. smile

JakeTheBank
D17mOjZJE6M

http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/images/d/d1/Captain_america_thumbs_up.gif

psycho gundam
captain america was cold toast without butter in A:EMH, meanwhile batman was dodging undodgable tracking beams from an extradimensional god

also, kevin conroy

hold that to your chests

-Pr-
I'll be honest, I was kind of disappointed with Cap in EMH.

psycho gundam
he was just....there

JakeTheBank
Cap in Season 1 had plenty of feats to justify him waxing that ass (dude humiliated the Avengers in his first appearance, practically).

Season 2 Cap was like full on unstoppable fanboy mode.

CosmicComet
captain america was cold toast without butter in A:EMH, meanwhile batman was dodging undodgable tracking beams from an extradimensional god

also, kevin conroy

hold that to your chests

Captain America was taking clean punches from fukking Super Skrull and not even bleeding, all the while making awesome speeches.

Batman has been rocked by being hit with heavy bags of money, all the while having no sense of humor and being a boring brooding piece of shit.

Cap in the show, like the comics, shits on Batman.

psycho gundam
you don't want that battle, son

shiiit, you even had the audacity to say "like in the comics".....

CosmicComet
What battle?

DCAU Batman can provide none.

psycho gundam
at least you didn't say movies

CosmicComet
I'm not a maniac.

psycho gundam
ok, i'll give you that

anyway, batman fires the watchtower death-ray at captain america smile

JakeTheBank
Shield blocks it.

Gg.

psycho gundam
^ nope, otherwise he wouldn't have this feat:
Captain America was taking clean punches from fukking Super Skrull and not even bleeding the laser will make him bleed

CosmicComet
Or, he'll just convince the beam to desist with a 'stand down, son' speech.

JakeTheBank
IIRC, Steve was shieldless when he fought the Super Skrull.

psycho gundam
and batman screams "NO!"

DarkSaint85
Batman will sing him to sleep.

Is he blue?

Nihilist
Spite. Superman stomps

Placidity
Captain America was taking clean punches from fukking Super Skrull and not even bleeding, all the while making awesome speeches.

Psssh

Batman took hits from freaking BATMAN.

Also, Batman doesn't date Wonder Woman because his enemies would get to him through her.

DarkSaint85
57zFkL9GSZA&noredirect=1

Lord Feron
Superman wins if he goes all out. Like he did with that braniac/darkseid abomination. (btw that was completely badass)

Placidity
Not as badass as Flash taking out Lex/Brainiac.

carver9
Like to shed some light on something. Hulk recently took out the entire Avengers team "minus" Captain America. He stomps this and stomps this badly. Hell, Ironman was even amped during this occasion.

carver9
Forgot to add...the collision of both Hulks was so powerful that it knocked down the entire Avengers team.

iceman24567
Superman one shots him

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman one shots him

Lol...

-Pr-
Like to shed some light on something. Hulk recently took out the entire Avengers team "minus" Captain America. He stomps this and stomps this badly. Hell, Ironman was even amped during this occasion.

Don't see how Superman couldn't replicate that.

carver9
Don't see how Superman couldn't replicate that.

Because he would have a hard time with Thor looking at fts. Hulk one shot koed Thor, Vision, Giantman, and curbed an amped Ironman while fighting off a mind control and tanking attacks from the team as well. Superman isn't doing that, sorry.

-Pr-
Because he would have a hard time with Thor looking at fts. Hulk one shot koed Thor, Vision, Giantman, and curbed an amped Ironman while fighting off a mind control and tanking attacks from the team as well. Superman isn't doing that, sorry.

lol, did you watch JLU at all?

carver9
lol, did you watch JLU at all?

Loved the show. One of the best cartoons that ever came out minus young justice. I know what he can do and I've seen what Hulk, Ironman, and Thor can do as well. Hulk taking on the entire team and stomping an amped Ironman as well is an insane ft. This doesn't include his Gravitron ft or him throwing building sized objects out of orbit.

-Pr-
I guess you forgot about all the Superman feats, then.

carver9
I guess you forgot about all the Superman feats, then.

Yes, him and Cap destroying a city during a fist cuff. Him defeating Captain Atom, him super punching Darkseid. His good fight against Amazo. All nice and dandy but not enough imo. Especially looking at what the Avengers have done, especially Hulk.

Gravitron was casually lifting cities without effort and was claimed as having the power of a black hole and he strained at holding the Hulk AND failed at it miserably.

-Pr-
Yes, him and Cap destroying a city during a fist cuff. Him defeating Captain Atom, him super punching Darkseid. His good fight against Amazo. All nice and dandy but not enough imo. Especially looking at what the Avengers have done, especially Hulk.

Gravitron was casually lifting cities without effort and was claimed as having the power of a black hole and he strained at holding the Hulk AND failed at it miserably.

...Stop talking.

Damborgson

Thats straight up not true. Thor was not KO'd. He got BFR'd twice. Plus it wasnt mind control, it was a device that caused him extreme pain, boosting his anger and therefore his strength.

carver9
Thats straight up not true. Thor was not KO'd. He got BFR'd twice. Plus it wasnt mind control, it was a device that caused him extreme pain, boosting his anger and therefore his strength.

After that punch, Thor was no where to be found.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>