Iron man & wachine vs any duo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shabazz916
only iron man and war machine with prep. Who can beat them in the marvel universe.

Setting in the dessert.

DarkSaint85
Wow. Someone has a high opinion of the Iron Duo.

the ninjak
With infinite prep inside a dessert nothing is impossible for these two.

Especially if it's Apple Pie.

Shabazz916
I do. I like iron man.

I love comics but not a fan of ppl. Who cnt die except low powered ppl. Like wolverine deadpool. I like fair fight and challenges mentally & creatively.

DarkSaint85
You also seem to hate the English language....

Mindset
Danny and his fist.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You also seem to hate the English language....

Lol not at all. I just like to shortern it up.

pym-ftw
Hank Pym and the back of his hand

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hank Pym and the back of his hand

They will take out hanks knees

golem370
Northstar and Aurora?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Shabazz916
They will take out hanks knees
Hank shrinks down to the size of an ant and preps from the battlefield in his modular lab

Shabazz916
Originally posted by golem370
Northstar and Aurora?

Nope. War machines hits them with a adamantium net

pym-ftw
Nope. War machines hits them with a adamantium net
Lol, no

golem370
They are incredibly fast so War would have to catch them first

Quotes from Aurora "True, I can fly at Mach-50 without effort and emit regenerative energy when I touch my brother"

Shabazz916

Quotes from Aurora "True, I can fly at Mach-50 without effort and emit regenerative energy when I touch my brother"

Just lure them into a cave or underground and smoke emm game over mach 50 that

trollfacejpg
I love IM & WM.
But
Beta ray bill & thor would take those 2.

Shabazz916
Hank shrinks down to the size of an ant and preps from the battlefield in his modular lab

On hanks way to getting smaller iron man blast him game over.

golem370
You said the fight is in the desert so they would have to get to a cave first.

Shabazz916
You said the fight is in the desert so they would have to get to a cave first.

Not all deserts are plains for miles there are stone mountains out there and cliffs this isnt egypt.

golem370
Aurora and Northstar have Photokinesis: can generate from his body a bright white light equivalent at maximum intensity to half million-foot candles. He does so by varying the rate of acceleration of the molecules of his body out of phase with one another, thereby generating a cascade of photonic disch

Shabazz916
Aurora and Northstar have Photokinesis: can generate from his body a bright white light equivalent at maximum intensity to half million-foot candles. He does so by varying the rate of acceleration of the molecules of his body out of phase with one another, thereby generating a cascade of photonic disch

Meaning ???

golem370
They could see in the cave and hit Iron Man and War Machine 100s of times before they knew what was going on.

Shabazz916
They could see in the cave and hit Iron Man and War Machine 100s of times before they knew what was going on.

Iron & wm have prep they are prepared.

They hide in the cave let them pass them and bust caps in they asses from behind.

Stoic

Imagine how fast the Living Laser travels. The twins would loose, Iron Man would only need to emit a high decibel sonic assault. Unless of course they are immune to such an attack. if so a multi directional blast should do the trick.

pym-ftw
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Or
Vision
Pym
Or
Any tp

DarkSaint85
Mistress Love/Master Hate.

DarkSaint85
only iron man and war machine with prep. Who can beat them in the marvel universe.

Setting in the dessert.

She Hulk and Red She Hulk. As it is set in the dessert, the two ladies wrestle in the jelly.

I win.

8swords
sandman and spiderman....

janus77

Setting in the dessert.
The list of characters who can't beat them would be much much shorter smile.

As to your question ... Rhino with HOTU.

Even Thor should win, if he can keep from getting himself hammerfaced by mjolnir.

Personally, I think Deadpool would beat them.

ColossusGrundy
Hulk and someone of his choosing....... Hulk has always given IM a fit.

so......

Hulk and ......Mary Jane Parker

pym-ftw
Ultron and Aunt May

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Mistress Love/Master Hate.
Master Hate makes Tony hate War Machine so much that he kills him. Mistress Love makes WM love Tony so much that he willingly dies for him without any resistance. Then Mistress Love makes Tony see that he actually loved WM and he has just killed his best friend in the world. Master Hate makes Tony hate himself so much for what he has done that Tony blows his own head off.

Mistress Love/Master Hate FTW!

Shabazz916
Originally posted by basilisk
Master Hate makes Tony hate War Machine so much that he kills him. Mistress Love makes WM love Tony so much that he willingly dies for him without any resistance. Then Mistress Love makes Tony see that he actually loved WM and he has just killed his best friend in the world. Master Hate makes Tony hate himself so much for what he has done that Tony blows his own head off.

Mistress Love/Master Hate FTW!

They preped for this & have ways to stop from being mind control. Iron man war machine for the win.

basilisk
They preped for this & have ways to stop from being mind control. Iron man war machine for the win.

ML and MH hate are cosmics and are too powerful. Tony's prep won't help any more than it did recently when Doc Ock enslaved him.

Shabazz916
ML and MH hate are cosmics and are too powerful. Tony's prep won't help any more than it did recently when Doc Ock enslaved him.

There has to be away to counter there powers. So yes prep will work. Because no1 is all powerful smile

basilisk
There has to be away to counter there powers. So yes prep will work. Because no1 is all powerful smile No matter what Stark does, somebody always seems to get around it eventually.

Shabazz916
No matter what Stark does, somebody always seems to get around it eventually.

They gone die b4 they have a chance to get around it.

(the sound of war machine guns going off) DIE, DIE, DIE

pym-ftw
There has to be away to counter there powers. So yes prep will work. Because no1 is all powerful smile

This is the moment I lost all respect for you

Your saying stark can prep against an omniversal entity? Nevermind two of them

Shabazz916

This is the moment I lost all respect for you

Your saying stark can prep against an omniversal entity? Nevermind two of them

does stark have connection to other powerful beings in the universe ? Yes

can he ask them how to counter the omniversal entitys powers ? Yes

stark and wm FTW smile

pym-ftw
Who? Who helps him, galactus out of the good of his heart

Shabazz916
Who? Who helps him, galactus out of the good of his heart

hey it can happen

DarkSaint85
hey it can happen

Lol. Can't believe you said that.

My next two picks: She-Hulk and Squirrel Girl.

pym-ftw
Loki and the walrus
Or
Madison jeffries and Danger
Or
Howard the duck and the living tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.