King Thor vs Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
who do you think would win.

BlackZero30x
Shazam The Wizard?! He BFRs him to the end of the universe.

pym-ftw
Kt could un-brf himself

Damborgson
Kt can teleport lol.

BlackZero30x
how would that work? Would the BFR mean instant win or would there be a "ring out" type of thing?

Stoic
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
how would that work? Would the BFR mean instant win or would there be a "ring out" type of thing?

TBH BFR is a cheap way out. I think the thread starter may have had a true battle in mind, and not the cheapness that BFR sort of suggests. Anyways, it should be a good fight, but if the ROE is the battle ground KT loses badly. Outside of the ROE I'd give KT the nod.

pym-ftw
Brf mean one combatant is removed and cannot return under there own power

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Stoic
TBH BFR is a cheap way out. I think the thread starter may have had a true battle in mind, and not the cheapness that BFR sort of suggests. Anyways, it should be a good fight, but if the ROE is the battle ground KT loses badly. Outside of the ROE I'd give KT the nod.

I agree it is very cheep but I think the spirit of most battles as you stated and BFR is still a tactic. It may be a very cheep one but its still a tactic none the less.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Brf mean one combatant is removed and cannot return under there own power

so just straight up they can't come back? There is no like ring out effect? Like a 10 second count out? No rule stating if it takes someone longer to return then a certain amount of time or if it takes more time then the other competitor takes to leave the area then its over? For instance if Thor couldn't port himself but could still fly back but it would take x amount of time....is that still a BFR? Im just trying to understand the extent of the rule. I mean I have been around here for awhile and I know what it is I just don't know the perimeters of the rule.

pym-ftw
^there's a general rule of ten count but we really base it on if they could return fairly quickly

Galan007
BFR only becomes an auto-win, if the character in question is unable to return to the field in a reasonable amount of time.

In this case, however, Thor can just teleport right back to the field immediately after getting BFR'd.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
edit

Damborgson
how would that work? Would the BFR mean instant win or would there be a "ring out" type of thing? not if they teleport back i dont think

BlackZero30x
ok thanks guys!

Damborgson
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rdP95kXD-gw/SWgfM7Cec7I/AAAAAAAAALk/WUPaiDm0cXg/s400/747665057_small.jpg

ColossusGrundy
Wonder if King Thor is jobbing royally like regular Thor is nowadays.

JakeTheBank
Outside of the RoE, I don't see Shazam winning this at all.

Galan007
^ Does the good wizard even have feats outside the Rock?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Does the good wizard even have feats outside the Rock?

Very few of them, and not a whole lot which put him on a low/mid Skyfather level, either.

Off the top of my head, physically, Shazam is at least on par with Captain Marvel considering he had the powers of VLAREM! (an acronym of gods whom he was championing back as Jebediah of Canaan). He was able to fight back against the Three Faces of Evil, a demon he trapped in the RoE where Cap and Black Adam fared less capable against. He also has the power to discharge powerful magical based lightning, as seen when he dealt with Eclipso-Superman. He also, presumebly, has the ability to cast various spells.

Still, combat wise, Shazam doesn't have the feats to deal with King Thor in a neutral environment.

BlackZero30x
This isnt necessarily a combat feat but he turned adam and isis into stone outside of the RoE.

JakeTheBank
True, but he did that to their human forms after he depowered them.

Such a feat has no bearing on King Thor.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rdP95kXD-gw/SWgfM7Cec7I/AAAAAAAAALk/WUPaiDm0cXg/s400/747665057_small.jpg

I like you, friend.

Might Guy is the truth.

Might Guy > this thread.

red sabre
wow so much debate over such a cheap tactic as bfr? ok bfr is off

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
True, but he did that to their human forms after he depowered them.

The reason Shazam could never do that before is because the Gods wouldn't allow him. I guess you could assume they changed their mind and let him but it was never said as to how he was able to do that.

abhilegend
Shazam.

JakeTheBank
The reason Shazam could never do that before is because the Gods wouldn't allow him. I guess you could assume they changed their mind and let him but it was never said as to how he was able to do that.

Either way, that feat has no relevance on the likes of King Thor as Shazam can't depower him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
Shazam.

Why and how?

Damborgson
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I like you, friend.

Might Guy is the truth.

Might Guy > this thread.

thumb up

He hold the winning score over Kakashi.

Guy is the best there is.

http://naruto.neoseeker.com/w/i/naruto/0/0e/Maito_gai_smile.jpg

quanchi112
Why and how? He won't answer. Fear.

Uriel005
Outside of the RoE, I don't see Shazam winning this at all. depends on if he goes balls out from the get go. he starts at full power and weakens over time. I think if he started with something that he would have tossed at the spectre during dov I think he could take it. Also he could blast port back to Roe recharge and come back if he really felt the need imo.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Uriel005
depends on if he goes balls out from the get go. he starts at full power and weakens over time. I think if he started with something that he would have tossed at the spectre during dov I think he could take it. Also he could blast port back to Roe recharge and come back if he really felt the need imo.

If King Thor goes balls out from the get go, Shazam is going to get messed up. And leaving the battlefield to go to your home dimension/realm to recharge is a self BFR.

Shazam's really done nothing to suggest him being able to outright beat King Thor in a neutral realm and his showing against Spectre was due to both prepping for him and amping off the energies of the RoE.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
depends on if he goes balls out from the get go. he starts at full power and weakens over time. I think if he started with something that he would have tossed at the spectre during dov I think he could take it. Also he could blast port back to Roe recharge and come back if he really felt the need imo. So you think people can go to their home bases in the middle of matchups to recharge ? Let alone the fact he couldn't recharge against the Spectre and drained himself against Mordru. Wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.