dc cosmics vs marval cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1787995-1143475_dc_cosmic_entities_super.png

Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Dermiurgos
Spectre
The Source
Anti-Monitor
Eclipso
Synnar
Imperiex
Death of the Endless
Dream of the Endless
Destiny of the Endless
Desire of the Endless
Despair of the Endless
Delirium of the Endless
Phantom Stranger
Parallax Entity
Ion Entity
Nekron
Time Trapper
Krona
Trigon
Mister Mxyptlk
Neron
Infinite Man

vs
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56665/1787999-1142935_marvel_cosmic_entities_super.png

Living Tribunal
White Phoenix of the Crown
Nemesis
Eternity
Death
Infinity
Oblivion
Galactus
Amatsu-Mikaboshi
Master Order
Lord Chaos
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial
In-Betweener
Master Hate
Mistress Love
Abraxas
Stranger
Kronos
Shuma-Gorath
The Vishanti
Chthon
Mephisto
Protege
Beyonder

Golgo13
Pre-retconned Beyonder? Which Spectre?

Mindset
Marvel.

MrMind
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pre-retconned Beyonder? Which Spectre?
height of their power

Mindset
If by Ion entity, you actually mean Kyle, then Kyle.

MrMind
yes hand of god ion

dynamix
haha very cool pics, dude!

Pre-retconned beyonder wins for Marvel. If it's Beyonder as a cosmic cube - I give it to DC. They got some crazy heavy hitters on that team.

Golgo13
PR Beyonder might be too much. You might need to put Primal Monitor in to even things out.

Mindset
PR Beyonder might be too much. You might need to put Primal Monitor in to even things out. Or, you know, Kyle.

Golgo13
Pimp hand, Kyle? That destroys the multiverse?

Branlor Swift
I am unfamilar with Marval

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I am unfamilar with Marval It was created by Stein Lee.

MrMind
no expression

Golgo13
So, who do you think wins, Mrmind?

MrMind
So, who do you think wins, Mrmind?
DC

Golgo13
Take out Phantom Stranger and put in King Of Tears and I'll vote DC.

Mindset
Take everyone except Kyle from DC's side on put them on Marval, and Kyle solos.

JakeTheBank
What I want to know is where the hell is Doom Fist?

Mindset
Getting blown by TOAA.

JakeTheBank
He's a loyal herald, that TOAA.

ColossusGrundy
Kyle and Spectre take it

Rest of DC team watches from a mystic sofa

guy222
who the hell is LT

laughing out loud

DTM
If its Pre Ret Beyonder, who was noted as being millions of times more powerful than the rest of the Marvel Universe combined, then Ill easily side with Team Marvel.

pym-ftw
Marvel if its pre-retcon beyonder, split if not

zopzop
The Protege wins.

Golgo13
Mxy dominates.

zopzop
Mxy dominates.
IMHO, I think Protege could copy his powers.

Golgo13
Perhaps, but Mxy blinks him out of existence long before that. Then goes to the next abstract. Rinse repeat.

Mindset
Mxy isn't blinking PR Beyonder out of existence.

Golgo13
No, but Kyle uses his pimp hand and decapitates his ass.

Mindset
The blacklash will kill everyone else in this match.

Diesldude
Perhaps, but Mxy blinks him out of existence long before that. Then goes to the next abstract. Rinse repeat. Yeah the protege won't know what hit him when Mxy snap his fingers.

Golgo13
The backlash to end all backlash's!!!

kevdude
Intense debate here! laughing out loud Kyle wins

Mindset
Originally posted by kevdude
Intense debate here! laughing out loud Kyle wins thumb up

As right as ever.

MrMind
lol what's up with people saying kyle solos

GalacticStorm
Anyone got any scans of what makes Kyle so uber?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Anyone got any scans of what makes Kyle so uber? Sucking dick

Black bolt z
DC due to Mxy, but because of Beyonder, he works hard for it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
The blacklash will kill everyone else in this match.

Thought it was Rayner, not Stewart?

BlackZero30x
Anyone got any scans of what makes Kyle so uber?

the fact that hes god.

MrMind
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Kyle and Spectre take it

Rest of DC team watches from a mystic sofa

you think kyle and spectre can take down LT and beyonder?

SquallX
Are you guys high? Saint Marvel wins when there's a 5d Imp, one of the most powerful being in the DCU verse itself is staggering.

Beyonder at the height of his powers got weakened after bringing back Death to life.

Where as Mxy destroyed and restated the whole DC verse like it was nothing.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
the fact that hes god.

Literally one with the supreme being or just really powerful? erm

BlackZero30x
Literally one with the supreme being or just really powerful? erm

lol he had so much power is what I meant. He was in multiple places all at the same time including other planets. He was actually in all of those places at once to they were not constructs. He could materialize or dematerialize things by sheer force of will. He could alter time without changing the future. He even was watching the past through time windows that he chose to open. Also an alien invasion was threatening earth and by the time batman announced the incoming threat Kyle had been there waved his hand and sent them across the universe. He told everyone he already dealt with it and he could have simply sent them away but he wanted to make his presence known. On a less impressive note he was able to read minds by reading the impulses in their brains.

GalacticStorm
lol he had so much power is what I meant. He was in multiple places all at the same time including other planets. He was actually in all of those places at once to they were not constructs. He could materialize or dematerialize things by sheer force of will. He could alter time without changing the future. He even was watching the past through time windows that he chose to open. Also an alien invasion was threatening earth and by the time batman announced the incoming threat Kyle had been there waved his hand and sent them across the universe. He told everyone he already dealt with it and he could have simply sent them away but he wanted to make his presence known. On a less impressive note he was able to read minds by reading the impulses in their brains.

Sounds powerful, very powerful but the being in multiple places at once isnt omnipotent, Dr Manhattan can do that, Eternity can do that, the Phoenix Force does that all the time. In fact Eternity embodies everything along the chronal axis and the Phoenix Force is everything, literally the sum and substance of all.

As for changing time without changing the future, thats standard in Marvel, changing an event does not change the future, it creates an alternate future leaving the main timeline unaffected. If you meant something else then please set me straight cos im obviously just responding based on your explanation without having read the comic myself.

And interstellar transport is something the mutant Lila Cheney does without breaking a sweat.

I may read the comic and find myself wowed by these feats, but i have a sneaking suspision that the feats arent actually unprecedented or as great as people believe, they are just taken in or in awe by the way these abilities were presented when in fact theyre well within the abilities or other cosmics.

I could be wrong. You got any issue numbers? Thanks mate thumb up

BlackZero30x
Sounds powerful, very powerful but the being in multiple places at once isnt omnipotent, Dr Manhattan can do that, Eternity can do that, the Phoenix Force does that all the time. In fact Eternity embodies everything along the chronal axis and the Phoenix Force is everything, literally the sum and substance of all.

As for changing time without changing the future, thats standard in Marvel, changing an event does not change the future, it creates an alternate future leaving the main timeline unaffected. If you meant something else then please set me straight cos im obviously just responding based on your explanation without having read the comic myself.

And interstellar transport is something the mutant Lila Cheney does without breaking a sweat.

I may read the comic and find myself wowed by these feats, but i have a sneaking suspision that the feats arent actually unprecedented or as great as people believe, they are just taken in or in awe by the way these abilities were presented when in fact theyre well within the abilities or other cosmics.

I could be wrong. You got any issue numbers? Thanks mate thumb up

No problem. Though for changing time He was going to stop coast city from being destroyed for hal(while hal was specter) with out changing the ensuing future so he would still be Ion. That to me is amazing because it directly dictates him becoming Ion. So in short it would have taken place in the same timeline instead of "branching out" into an alternate time-streams. One distinct thing comes to mind with him being in multiple places at once. He was at work in his art studio while at the exact same time he was in the starving regions of the world just materializing food packages for them and on a planet far of in the universe. He stated that he was in all of these places doing all of these things at the same time. He was kind of ruling this planet by dematerializeing all of their weapons and drugs and forcing them to be at peace with each other. He was perceiving all events that he was doing at once as well yet able to distinguish between them. His ability to send people a way at will without even being by them is kind of cool imo. It all took place during his first Ion arc. Green Lantern: The Power of Ion.

quanchi112
Marvel, easily.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel, easily. based on?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
based on? Superior firepower and durability.

Golgo13
based on?

lol! Come on.

Cogito
Superior firepower and durability.

Was looking for some sort of actual feat comparison

quanchi112
Was looking for some sort of actual feat comparison Feats don't determine matchups. If you think they do that's on you.

Cogito
Feats don't determine matchups. If you think they do that's on you.

I'm gonna hold onto this one...

quanchi112

I'm gonna hold onto this one... Good, because peer by peer comparisons do. People who judge by feats alone think Superman can stomp people well outside his weight class. Superman's feats didn't help him against Black Racer now did they ? If you can't think for yourself don't expect me to do your thinking for you either.

Golgo13

I'm gonna hold onto this one...

It's sig worthy.

Cogito
That makes a lot of sense thumb up

quanchi112
That makes a lot of sense thumb up Yeah, because if you lift 10 million pounds and then go up against me while I easily overpower and beat you your feat doesn't mean anything. I don't need to lift that weight to prove I am stronger than you. Your lesson is over, padawan.

Portrayals, kid.

Golgo13
Was looking for some sort of actual feat comparison

What matchups would you say are good? Too many characters on the battlefield, IMO.

GalacticStorm
No problem. Though for changing time He was going to stop coast city from being destroyed for hal(while hal was specter) with out changing the ensuing future so he would still be Ion. That to me is amazing because it directly dictates him becoming Ion. So in short it would have taken place in the same timeline instead of "branching out" into an alternate time-streams. One distinct thing comes to mind with him being in multiple places at once. He was at work in his art studio while at the exact same time he was in the starving regions of the world just materializing food packages for them and on a planet far of in the universe. He stated that he was in all of these places doing all of these things at the same time. He was kind of ruling this planet by dematerializeing all of their weapons and drugs and forcing them to be at peace with each other. He was perceiving all events that he was doing at once as well yet able to distinguish between them. His ability to send people a way at will without even being by them is kind of cool imo. It all took place during his first Ion arc. Green Lantern: The Power of Ion.

Im not familiar with the timeline alteration rules that DC writers follow. So its hard to tell how impressive that feat is. But theres nothing to suggest from your explanation anything beyond other powerful beings. With a level of omniscience and an ability to perceive future events and instances that lead to said events it would be conceivable that Ion could have fixed Coast City and made sure events after that point in the timeline played out in a fashion that meant he still became Ion. That could be achieved through mind control. Not saying that's what he did do, but that thats how it could be achieved. Furthermore the way you explained that feat was as if Ion never actually did it and that it was something he offered to do or said he could do without actually doing it on panel. Is that true?

As for being in multiple places at once doing different things simultaneously, thats a feat achievable by many non uber beings. Impressive but not to the point wheres hes up there with the Abstracts etc.

Im def gonna have a read of that Ion story though, sounds like a good read smile

GalacticStorm
Feats don't determine matchups. If you think they do that's on you.

Guys, this is actually true guys believe it or not.

Theres a difference between who's more powerful and who would win in a fight.

Colossus is more powerful than Kitty Pryde and yet she could easily kill him.

Storm is exponentially more powerful than an average guy with a machine gun but its conceivable that out of 10 said guy could kill her a few times because shes let down by her durability

Golgo13
Guys, this is actually true guys believe it or not.

Theres a difference between who's more powerful and who would win in a fight.

Colossus is more powerful than Kitty Pryde and yet she could easily kill him.

Storm is exponentially more powerful than an average guy with a machine gun but its conceivable that out of 10 said guy could kill her a few times because shes let down by her durability

Well, what are your matchups and why?

GalacticStorm
Well, what are your matchups and why?

Didnt make a comment on characters specific to the thread, im not agreeing or disagreeing with quanchi that marvel wins, im agreeing with him that feats, or how powerful a character is does not determine how they fare in a match up. Thats a point i was saying is true in general.

Cogito
What matchups would you say are good? Too many characters on the battlefield, IMO.

Throw 30 abstracts in the field and I'm not touching it. That shit's phucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.