Black Dynamite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Holy crap, watch this show if you enjoyed the film. It's great. Lasst four episodes nad the pilot were great imo.

KingD19
HAHA!!! I THREW THAT ROCK BEFORE I LEFT THE MOON!!!

Scythe
Right? Hahaha. F*CK YOU, O.J.!

KingD19
The best part about that episode was the spelling bee. Back when Black Dynamite was a children.

Black Dynamite, spell White.

White, H O N K Y

The white man is a honky devil...White.

Scythe
Man I hope we're not the only two dudes watchin' this show.

KingD19
It's one of the best things on Adult Swim right now.

Scythe
True.

Robtard
I've only seen parts of 2 different eps, but it looks like it's probably great.

Will need to download.

Scythe
Oh em gee, there is a black jesus. Sweet. I think you'll enjoy it, Rob. Especially if ya enjoyed the live-action film. They re-use a few gags from the film, but they're not at the point where they're over using them.

Robtard
Did see a 1 second Brock Samson Vs Black Dynamite thing pop up, what was up with that?

KingD19
Somebody brought up the question of who would win between Black Dynamite and Brock Samson as they've both done some crazy stuff.

Like Brock killing people with his ass cheeks and surviving being in space, etc...

And Dynamite chopping people in half, surviving being in a blown up helicopter, etc...

But it basically turned 50/50, with people wanting to see them team up.

Scythe
Yeah, just meaningless Twitter popularity poll. Would've been nice if something would've come out of that.

Nephthys
God damn you James Bondses!

Starfire7
Didn't expect the perfect Mad-Magazine-type black humor. Laughed uncontrollably when I saw it.

KingD19
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. It sounded like you had frog d*ck in yo mouth.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. It sounded like you had frog d*ck in yo mouth.
ninja please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.