The Tomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and Jim Caviezel

The film will follow Stallone's character Ray Breslin, a structural engineer who is wrongly convicted of a crime, and is incarcerated in a prison of his own design, aided in his escape by his cellmate Emil Rottmayer (Schwarzenegger).

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9425/thetombfirststillarticl.jpg

the ninjak
Awesome!

I'm loving this reemergence of classic action cinema.

Reminds me of Tango and Cash for some reason.

Patient_Leech
Huh... i think i'd rather see some new Rambo action. What the hell, Stallone?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Huh... i think i'd rather see some new Rambo action. What the hell, Stallone?

What? The guy can't do something different?

Lets see him try something new.

rudester
How original we've seen this before in Thir13en Ghosts (2001)
and the movie, CUBE..firstly why would they put a man who built this supposibly prison in the same place he could very easily escape from, im sure there going to reveal to us all that it was a clever plot to test out the new facilities to see how effective the prison reall is.

I'll pass on this movie..

BruceSkywalker
Schwarezenegger ruin california so ttherefore i will bit support anything he does

steverules_2
What is it about Arnold and Stallone suddenly doing movies together? I wish they would have a punch up...well back in the day when Arnold wasn't flabby and was in shape

Myth
Somehow Arnold looks better/younger in this pic than he does in any of the Expendables 2 pics or trailers.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by the ninjak
What? The guy can't do something different?

Lets see him try something new.

Well, i havent seen a trailer yet. But false Jesus is in it, too.. :/ Even though his initiials are JC, he's still the inferior Savior.

Ascendancy
I'll probably check it out. Nothing like a straight up action flick to get the juices flowing.

Esau Cairn
Well Arnie's got several more smaller budget film in the works.

I read somewhere, he's playing a small time sheriff & another he's part of an elite SWAT force with Sam Worthington.

Either big budget movies are shying away from "old Arnie" or he juz wants to ease back into Hollywood.

Myth
The small time sheriff one is called The Last Stand, and it will be the first English language movie from the director that made The Good, The Bad, and The Weird. The director alone makes me excited for that movie, but adding Arnold just makes it that much better.

Kazenji
Originally posted by rudester
How original we've seen this before in Thir13en Ghosts (2001)
and the movie, CUBE..firstly why would they put a man who built this supposibly prison in the same place he could very easily escape from, im sure there going to reveal to us all that it was a clever plot to test

Uhhhhhhhh what??

Thirteen Ghosts and Cube sound nothing like this one at all

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Schwarezenegger ruin california so ttherefore i will bit support anything he does

Who voted him in the first place ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.