Tiamut vs Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Branlor Swift
Full power Tiamut (not human face Tiamut) vs Phoenix(s). The fight takes place on a fully destructible planet called Earth. It happens in an imaginary place called New York. Imagine people are walking around waiting to be disintegrated while shopping for the latest summer scarves, and kitty litter.
The fight can go where ever. Dogs are barking in the background though no matter what area they go to.

Tiamut vs Phoenix 5
Tiamut vs Jeanix
Tiamut vs the Force
Tiamut vs Jeanix of the White Crown

Who wins in each case bros and one lass (?)

GalacticStorm
Such a troll. Get a hobby smile

kevdude
Lol

Branlor Swift
Says the Phoenix troll.

But this was an honest thread with no ill intentions. So really, no need to troll for no reason.

I think Tiamut wins the first 3, and then the last one gets messy.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Says the Phoenix troll.

But this was an honest thread with no ill intentions. So really, no need to troll for no reason.

Going by your comments in the Superman Vs P5 thread, highly unlikely. wink

But whatever chick smile

bbrem123
wouldnt the phoenix 5 eventually be the same as fighting the full force?

GalacticStorm

Someone look at the bouts and then tell this chick why this statements nonsensical smile

GalacticStorm
Tiamut could conceivably gain a majority in the 1st round, in the last 3 bouts, he goes down. No single Celestial is beating the Phoenix Force or its premier host smile

Branlor Swift
Holy butthurt.

Way to prove who's the troll.

GalacticStorm
Holy butthurt.

Way to prove who's the troll.

Are you happy with your life? smile

Branlor Swift
Why wouldn't I be? laughing out loud

Originally posted by bbrem123
wouldnt the phoenix 5 eventually be the same as fighting the full force? They've been "taken" out before without giving power over.

They gave their power away when they got hit by Scarlet Witch (although Magic didn't lose her power when SW knocked her out), and kamikaze'd each other. So I'm not sure it would happen. Although it's certainly within the realm of possibility.

Damborgson
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Are you happy with your life? smile

wtf? laughing out loud

zopzop
Tiamut wins vs current PF (aka the P5), he actually curbs them, badly.

He loses vs the classic versions though (aka 2-4). A sliver of the Classic PF was channeled by Jean and blew off Arishem's hand. If she had the full thing, it would have gotten real ugly for the Celestials.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
Tiamut wins vs current PF (aka the P5), he actually curbs them, badly.

He loses vs the classic versions though (aka 2-4). A sliver of the Classic PF was channeled by Jean and blew off Arishem's hand. If she had the full thing, it would have gotten real ugly for the Celestials.

There is no classic version. Just a misunderstanding i think mate.

Low showings from these hosts doesnt mean the PF itself has been demoted.

1) theyre not the intended "5 lights" look how they became hosts

2) The hosts arent evil IG/cosmic cube wielders, theyre heroes trying to make the world a better place, so its understandable why they wouldnt be blowing apart star systems, or blowing holes through other heroes. They have a mission to bring about Utopia

3) As we're slowly seeing the Force as the embodiment of passion, destruction and rebirth can cause internal conflict, hosts have to fight those destructive urges, or risk losing control (Emma vs Hawkeye) so they keep a tight rein on their power so they dont cause death and destruction. Unleashing too much power can risk them getting caught up in the rapture and turning Dark Phoenix on the planet

Its all about context bro. You gotta look at what theyre wieding, a sentient entity with a mission and consequences to housing its power, its not just a device like the IG with with no cosmic responsibilities through which you can just use all its power however you want. However through showings like the M'kraan crystal, Here Comes Tomorrow, Rachels battle with Necrom, the Forces battle with Galactus you know what its capable of. But you cant just use battle outcomes to make a hierarchy of power. Thats superficial. The differing nature and complications of the power they wield must be taken into account

Sundipped
The second and 4th scenarios I'll give the edge to the PF.
The 1st and 3rd I'll give to Tiamut

JakeTheBank
Tiamut.

-Pr-
GS, are you drunk again?

TheGodKiller
Why wouldn't I be? laughing out loud

They've been "taken" out before without giving power over.

They gave their power away when they got hit by Scarlet Witch (although Magic didn't lose her power when SW knocked her out), and kamikaze'd each other. So I'm not sure it would happen. Although it's certainly within the realm of possibility.

IIRC , didn't Colossus and Magik's personal battle(incited by Spider-troll) transfer their PF portions to Scott and Emma ?

Or are the siblings still retaining their phoenix-granted power ?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
IIRC , didn't Colossus and Magik's personal battle(incited by Spider-troll) transfer their PF portions to Scott and Emma ?

Or are the siblings still retaining their phoenix-granted power ? "and kamikaze'd each other."

TheGodKiller
"and kamikaze'd each other."
Along with this as well :
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4126/avx9zone019.th.jpg

Branlor Swift
Along with this as well :
http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4126/avx9zone019.th.jpg Are you trying to prove what I said... not quite sure I follow

TheGodKiller
Are you trying to prove what I said... not quite sure I follow
Nope .

abhilegend
Tiamut.

Branlor Swift
Nope . What are you saying then?

Because I stated that they lost their power when SW knocked out Namor, and when Magik/Colossus hit each other. I don't get how that didn't go through...

TheGodKiller
What are you saying then?

Because I stated that they lost their power when SW knocked out Namor, and when Magik/Colossus hit each other.
I agree with your statement . I just wanted an on-panel clarification about whether they lost their power or not(I had forgotten how exactly the events folded in that issue) , and the moment I found it , I decided to post it , just for the sake of it .

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by -Pr-
GS, are you drunk again?

laughing out loud You remember those days eh? Gd times big grin

GalacticStorm
I dont get how people are saying Jean Grey wins and then saying the Phoenix Force doesnt no expression

CortSether
Tiamut slaughters in all rounds. Phoenix has been hurt by Thor ffs.

lol

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether

lol
Coming from you that's rich. laughing

CortSether
Originally posted by zopzop
Coming from you that's rich. laughing

orly? eek!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CortSether

lol

Some basic logic there mate erm

Galactus has been hurt by Thor, Galactus can dominate a group of Celestials.

The Phoenix Force has been hurt by Thor, Jean Grey shot off a Celestials hand with a remnant shard of Phoenix energy and as a host has pulled off exponentially greater feats than Tiamut or any Celestial

Phoenix Rachel has been hurt by Thor, shes then been shown to defeat reality warpers and destroy solar systems in battle and normal Rachels just dominated Thor in battle.

The Watcher has been hurt by Red Hulk, does that mean hes suddenly no longer as powerful as hes been shown to be throughout continuity?

Simply being hurt by someone says nothing. If the Force had energy shields up or had amped its durability up to the best of its ability and then Thor still made it scream like a ***** then your argument would hold some credibility.

guy222
hey gs

always good to see u

tiamut ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.