Batman (Insider Suit) Vs Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ba.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79830/2448830-fantastic_four__large.jpg

society619
Fantastic Four Stomp

Golgo13
They could win but its not a atomp. From what I hear batman took out the outsiders.

ColossusGrundy
FF wins with teamwork

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Golgo13
They could win but its not a atomp. From what I hear batman took out the outsiders.

So has Slade.

For all their powers Outsiders are pretty inept and are lacking in the team work department.

DarkSaint85
No prep? Batman. Human Torch would be an amazing charger for him.

But the longer the battle goes on, the more his chances decreases. and it'll decrease VERY quickly.

Tony Stark
FF 10/10

Bubble brain "POP" Bats is dead.

Silent Master
No PIS or jobbing?

Sue puts him in a force-field, the end.

JayDaDon
Fantastic 4. Sue would stop him cold.

Glorificus
Sue solos easily.

pym-ftw
Most could solo

Scoobless
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Most could solo

I'm tired of all the soloing on KMC, can't we see some duoing or trioing for a change?

sad

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm tired of all the soloing on KMC, can't we see some duoing or trioing for a change?
sad
If you can solo you can duo or tri-stomp

Golgo13
How would HT solo, when he can't even see Batman? Batman did take down Geo-Force, who is a lot more powerful than Human Torch.

pym-ftw
Aoe Fire

Golgo13
He would do that with innocents around? His teammates?

pym-ftw
I said solo and in a feature-less environment he could burn Bruce till a ko then put him out

Or sue bubbles the F3 and johnny then Aoe the area

Golgo13
Can Sue see invisible people? Fight takes place in NY. With actual people. Plus, the insider suit has sonics that would KO Johnny.

Stoic
Can Sue see invisible people? Fight takes place in NY. With actual people. Plus, the insider suit has sonics that would KO Johnny.

I wonder how the Cosmic Control Rod would stand up to a sonic based attack?

pym-ftw
So your actively changing your OP to Favor Batman?

Ok so sue can shield her and johnny. Reed and Ben go exploring while starts force walling key areas

Golgo13
I didn't change anything, I just never stated what type of environment it's in. Usually fights happen around stuff.

pym-ftw
The board has rules if no battlefield is given

Golgo13
Oh, I don't read the rules. big grin Either way, if Sue has her shield, Bruce is in trouble.

Stoic
How would HT solo, when he can't even see Batman? Batman did take down Geo-Force, who is a lot more powerful than Human Torch.

Want to make a thread about this one? Johnny without the CCR and CIS off minus the the extra slice of PIS in comics may be more powerful than Geo. With the CCR Johnny should be far above Geo.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Want to make a thread about this one? Johnny without the CCR and CIS off minus the the extra slice of PIS in comics may be more powerful than Geo. With the CCR Johnny should be far above Geo.

Go ahead. On average, I'd pick Geo, especially after everything he did before the relaunch.

Stoic
Go ahead. On average, I'd pick Geo, especially after everything he did before the relaunch.

Nah you do it, I like the pretty pics you add. It makes things far more dramatic. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.