WWH vs Uni-Powered Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can this Uber Spider-Man beat WWH?

Gecko4lif
Probably

Stoic
What feats do uni spidey have that even makes this a contest?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
What feats do uni spidey have that even makes this a contest?

He thrashed Gray Hulk when he didn't have a full grasp of his powers, and beat Thor (iirc).

Not saying its enough to beat him, but he DID BFR Gray Hulk, so I can't see why he can't BFR WWH.

golem370
He beat Grviton Magneto and Tri-Sentinel

StiltmanFTW
Loved how Ms Marvel bfr'd Skrull-WWH and watched him die in vacuum.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Loved how Ms Marvel bfr'd Skrull-WWH and watched him die in vacuum.

When was this??

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He thrashed Gray Hulk when he didn't have a full grasp of his powers, and beat Thor (iirc).

Not saying its enough to beat him, but he DID BFR Gray Hulk, so I can't see why he can't BFR WWH.

I don't want to play pick on Thor with you. no expression

ColossusGrundy
Spidey could probably beat him.......

(looking around for carver parrot to say "nuh uh!"wink

Stoic
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spidey could probably beat him.......

(looking around for carver parrot to say "nuh uh!"wink

Yeah he sure was powerful, but just not powerful enough to take WW Hulk era Hulk. His inability to KO Fixit leads me to this belief. As for Thor... Well I just don't know what to say. BFR is pretty much out of the question via a punch, which also seemed like CIS to me in concerns to Fixit, because he could have easily thunder clapped, and returned to Earth, although the fall would have likely KO'd him. WW Hulk was a different beast altogether. A fall from that height wouldn't have done much to him.

SamZED
I think its impossible to thunderclap in vacuum.

Mindset
Depends on if it's a Dyson or not.

Digi
Are we really not beyond making threads of characters with like 4 comics to their name?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Digi
Are we really not beyond making threads of characters with like 4 comics to their name?

Think it was 12 comics for uni SM

Also he had matter manip so he could transmute his webbing into adamantium and control it like a gl hand construct.

Hulk could get mummified in a split second here.

smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When was this??

Secret Invasion, Ms Marvel series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.