Marvel Heralds vs DC Heralds... Big Team Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
DC Heralds...

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Orion
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Captain Atom
Doctor Light

vs

Thor
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Fire Lord
Gladiator
Full Confident Sentry
God Like Cable
Magneto (Full Powered)

Who wins?

-Pr-
Which Doctor Light?
Which Sentry?
Which Magneto?

Actually Marvel, due to DC's reboot.

abhilegend
Surfer solos both teams.

DarkSaint85
What's a full powered Magneto like?

JakeTheBank
Someone's mad.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Isn't Magneto currently depowered?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Which Doctor Light?
Which Sentry?
Which Magneto?

Actually Marvel, due to DC's reboot.

This is prereboot.

The latest/last version seen before the reboot (Doctor Light)
Full Confidenct Sentry...non Void.
Huh? What other Magnetos are there?

DarkSaint85
I thought the HE gave him his powers back. He was using them in the AvX storyline....

DarkSaint85
Also, Carver, there are two Dr Lights. Rapey version, and Dr Kimiyo.

carver9
I thought the HE gave him his powers back. He was using them in the AvX storyline....

Magneto was/is at a weaker level of power. I don't know if his complete power has returned yet. Does anyone have info on this?

DarkSaint85
Well, serving as the nervous system for a Celestial is a pretty high end feat. And he was drawing on the magnetic fields from different planets in his AvX fight with Iron Man, along with his earthquake controlling feat - I'd say he's pretty high end.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This is prereboot.

The latest/last version seen before the reboot (Doctor Light)
Full Confidenct Sentry...non Void.
Huh? What other Magnetos are there?

Like DS said, there are two doctor lights.

carver9
Well, serving as the nervous system for a Celestial is a pretty high end feat. And he was drawing on the magnetic fields from different planets in his AvX fight with Iron Man, along with his earthquake controlling feat - I'd say he's pretty high end.

Yeah, he have done some amazing stuff but nothing has been stated of him having all of his power. He did the Celestial ft at a weakened state. AVX, I still think he is weakened.

abhilegend
Carver reads special edition of comics.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Yeah, he have done some amazing stuff but nothing has been stated of him having all of his power. He did the Celestial ft at a weakened state. AVX, I still think he is weakened.

If he's doing feats that his normal power level could achieve, then he really can't be weakened, can he?

DarkSaint85
Ok. So.....

nwg202
Also, Carver, there are two Dr Lights. Rapey version, and Dr Kimiyo.

Which version is more powerful? the rapist or the asian chick?

dynamix
Originally posted by nwg202
Which version is more powerful? the rapist or the asian chick?

LMAO!!

nwg202
Originally posted by dynamix
LMAO!!

lol..it's an honest question though. I just remember Kimiyo owning the dead doc light with a ring, but I don't know if that was just plot driven or if they really have different levels of power.

DarkSaint85
Actually nwg, you seem clued up on the mutants..where's Mag's power level these days?

nwg202
Actually nwg, you seem clued up on the mutants..where's Mag's power level these days?

I'm no Magneto expert but the world breaking bullet and celestial feat were both pretty impressive for me.

I have no idea how to gauge his avx showings.

His fight with ironman left me scratching my head. He reaches out across the cosmos and gets more power from different planets and he gets stronger then ironman. ( sounds pretty impressive)"I get stronger by the second while his power fades" but then he gets stunned cause the phoenix blows up a planet. So did ironman beat him or did the phoenix do it?

Then he has a one panel face off vs doc strange. Don't know what happened there.

In his fight vs the vision, one part had me asking myself did vision take his hand out of mag's chest? or did mag's actually affect vision in his intangible state? since he as blabbering that he could step on vision like an ant and turn him into a puppet.

Maybe we will see new feats when he saves the asses of the PF 5.

But looking at the dc team he will need nothing less than his a+ game to survive this one. I don't know if the martian's iron rich blood or him manipulating light will come into play. All the players here are insanely powered. He's still a herald level person for me, but in this fight I don't know if it will be enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.