Flash vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
The most powerfull version of Flash vs

1. Savage Hulk
2. WBH

Who wins in each of the above in separate battles how and why?

PillarofOsiris
This has been done to death. Flash wins.

Slaanesh
Flash

edster247
Is it just me who thinks that the hulk would eventually get a hold of the flash and them smash him around like a f*cking rag doll

CosmicComet
Originally posted by edster247
Is it just me who thinks that the hulk would eventually get a hold of the flash and them smash him around like a f*cking rag doll

How's he going to get a hold of something that makes him look like a statue?

Barry annihilates all Hulks that have ever existed, at the same time.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by edster247

Yes, it's just you. The hulk would be dead before he could even raise his arm.

BlackZero30x
The Flash.

pym-ftw
Without Brf how does Barry kill hulk? It seems Barry would run out of energy before he could kill hulk

Falcon Man
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Without Brf how does Barry kill hulk? It seems Barry would run out of energy before he could kill hulk

The Infinite Mass Punch would probably do the trick, or he could steal the Hulk's speed and turn him into a living statue.

EDIT: And since this is the strongest version of the Flash, I am assuming it's Kingdom Come Flash. If I remember correctly, that version could become omnipresent.

Shabazz916
Hulk kills him. One hit k.o.

bbrem123
only way flash beats WBH is with bfr

Robtard
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Barry annihilates all Hulks that have ever existed, at the same time.
This.

Damborgson
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Without Brf how does Barry kill hulk? It seems Barry would run out of energy before he could kill hulk Vibrate him into a steaming pile of green mush.

bbrem123
mmmm...idk bout that one...even so he could regenerate

if maestro could regenerate from dust. WBH sure as hell could too

WBH would vaporize the battle field including flash.

JayDaDon
To the posters saying hulk is gonna hit the flash, stop it. Just...stop it.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by bbrem123

How exactly is the Hulk going to be able to do that before the Flash either dumps him into the speed force, turns him into a statue, or punches/vibrates him into a fine meaty paste? Or some combination thereof.

There is an obscenely huge speed difference here.

Damborgson

It took Maestro years lol.

I don't see Hulk regenerating before it counts for a forum win for Flash anyway.

And flash would get the job done before Hulk did.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Damborgson
It took Maestro years lol.

I don't see Hulk regenerating before it counts for a forum win for Flash anyway.

And flash would get the job done before Hulk did.
haha yea i was just saying....even wwh was instantly regenerating from hole being punched through him

i still cant see anything besides bfr working

bbrem123
Originally posted by Falcon Man
How exactly is the Hulk going to be able to do that before the Flash either dumps him into the speed force, turns him into a statue, or punches/vibrates him into a fine meaty paste? Or some combination thereof.

There is an obscenely huge speed difference here. where has flash ever punched a being of wbh caliber to a meaty paste? Wishful thinking is all that is.

And I said bfr would beat Hulk.

BruceSkywalker
lolz... Hulk puts up his arm and Flash runs in to it thus decapping him..

bbrem123
The best flash can hope for is a stalemate outside of bfr...imo

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lolz... Hulk puts up his arm and Flash runs in to it thus decapping him..

Have you ever seen Megamind, the scene where Metroman is reflecting on his life while he takes a walk, goes to the library, diner etc and everyone around him is frozen in time from his perspective?

That would be Hulk to the Flash. frozen.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Robtard
Have you ever seen Megamind, the scene where Metroman is reflecting on his life while he takes a walk, goes to the library, diner etc and everyone around him is frozen in time from his perspective?

That would be Hulk to the Flash. frozen. lol great part...still dont think flash can put hulk down though

Robtard
lol great part...still dont think flash can put hulk down though

Infinite mass punches would be damaging the Hulk faster than the Hulk can heal. Since he'd be frozen from the Flash's pov.

Stoic
In a forum match this thread should be closed for being a non contest. I've steered away from calling it outright spite, but it is what it is. If the Flash pours it on, the Hulk is a statue and he would never get the chance to counter this type of speed.

In a comic where the Flash is often brought down to the level of just about everyone outside of abstracts, he could lose from a thunderous stomp on the ground, but that would border on PIS. I hereby appoint the Flash as comics premiere PIS laden character. Who wins this? The Flash of course. Any other outcome would be silly.

iceman24567
lol Flash stomps

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Stoic
In a forum match this thread should be closed for being a non contest. I've steered away from calling it outright spite, but it is what it is. If the Flash pours it on, the Hulk is a statue and he would never get the chance to counter this type of speed.

In a comic where the Flash is often brought down to the level of just about everyone outside of abstracts, he could lose from a thunderous stomp on the ground, but that would border on PIS. I hereby appoint the Flash as comics premiere PIS laden character. Who wins this? The Flash of course. Any other outcome would be silly. Fair assessment. Flash should win every single time. People saying otherwise are being naive.

Badabing
CB Versus Forum Directory

Originally posted by Digi
KMC Vs. Forum Rules
No duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the search feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.
Here is a helpful link on searches: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432545_1-how-to-use-the-new-search-function

Search Function
K kids, it's come to my attention that everyone hates the search. But it can still be as powerful as the old system.

Here's what you do:

From the search tab, click on "Advanced Search". It will then take you to a new screen. Click on "Advanced Option" and a few new options pop up. Click the box that says "Search Titles Only" and also the one that says "Show Results As Threads" then run your search.

Works wonders.

Thanks, and spread the word.

How to Use the New Search Function!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.