Remember Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
FMyQlnnxXuk

Looks great, I give it that.

-Pr-
For a second I was afraid it was somehow related to that stupid movie.

Not a bad trailer, though.

srankmissingnin
More interested in a art book then the game.

Demonic Phoenix
kqBkKfEyDGA

m82AF52mFi4

TheOneOfMortis
Deifntitely got my eye on this.

Kazenji
SMjVPEZ9jqA

lHwfeZLhcso

Tzeentch._
The gameplay itself doesn't look too interesting to me, but I'm tempted to pick it up for no reasons other than that it's an original IP ina world of franchise fatigue, which is something I want to reward, and I like the protagonist's model design.

Also, the universe looks fun. Always liked steam-punk.

Kazenji
o7n-RS0mrOs

Tzeentch._
It makes me sad that this game will probably get lackluster reviews and sales. I'm thinking maybe a 3/5 stars, 65-75% on Metacritic/Rotten Tomatoes.

Kazenji
From what i've seen of the reviews its a mixed bag

7 or a 7.5/10, 6.8/10, 5/10....there's even a 8/10 that one is from Polygon.

Smasandian
Yep. It's a typical wait for $5 Steam sale and a rainy day in the summer game!

Kazenji
I'll get for the console when its cheaper

DRM....bleh

from what i got frome of the reviews, There's QTE's in this game and you hardly notice the button that you have to press since its blended into the game visual style.

Tzeentch._
Originally posted by Kazenji
From what i've seen of the reviews its a mixed bag

7 or a 7.5/10, 6.8/10, 5/10....there's even a 8/10 that one is from Polygon. Originally posted by Tzeentch._
It makes me sad that this game will probably get lackluster reviews and sales. I'm thinking maybe a 3/5 stars, 65-75% on Metacritic/Rotten Tomatoes. Heh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.