DCnU Superman Vs Mr. Fixit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/2529711-ac_cv14_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75963-102636-hulk_large.jpg

ColossusGrundy
This some kinda joke?

Poor grey hulk...........

Golgo13
I think Hulk will outlast Superman. Especially with his healing.

Damborgson
Superman aready have the feats to put him up with this guy? Gray Hulk may have been the weakest hulk incarnation but he's still pretty tough.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman aready have the feats to put him up with this guy? Gray Hulk may have been the weakest hulk incarnation but he's still pretty tough.

thumb up yes

JakeTheBank
DCnU Superman.

Golgo13
Loses.

JakeTheBank
Nah. He wins, if only just.

Golgo13
Hulk would bear hug him to death than beat the rest of the league the same way. wink

JakeTheBank
Yeah, okay.

Even without extrapolating Superman's speed to an absurd degree and arguing for him using it in a manner he's never done, he's still got versatility, and imo, enough of a physical presence to contend with Fix-It in close quarters if he needs to.

Golgo13
Supes has more versatility, but Fixit is by far a better combatant and would make up for his shortcomings. Plus he's likely stronger as well.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I don't see dcnu Kent one-shotting Wonder Man. Or that asteroid twice the size of Earth.

ColossusGrundy
Pineapple thing kicked grey hulk's ass for half an issue before a Doombot Hulk saved him.

Any version of Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thing

Hulk gets destroyed.

8swords
i thought this was mr.fixit from "hulk smash the avengers"?

Damborgson
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Pineapple thing kicked grey hulk's ass for half an issue before a Doombot Hulk saved him.

Any version of Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thing

Hulk gets destroyed.

Not if Thing has superior feats. DcNu Superman is just starting. If he already has the feats cool. If not we can't just say he's above Thing because we can.

ColossusGrundy
Not if Thing has superior feats. DcNu Superman is just starting. If he already has the feats cool. If not we can't just say he's above Thing because we can.

We just did.

Give DC like 3 months and Supes'll be up to his old tricks.

He hasn't been nerfed, just not showing yet.

Can't see Grey Hulk even being competitive here... it's silly.

Damborgson
We just did.

Give DC like 3 months and Supes'll be up to his old tricks.

He hasn't been nerfed, just not showing yet.

Can't see Grey Hulk even being competitive here... it's silly.

So? Doesn't mean you're right.

Cool wait till then to say he wins.

That was literally never a point argued.

You're silly.

Fact is he's in a new universe and his old feats dont apply. So Pre DCNU Superman being able to beat the crap out of Ben or Gray Hulk doesn't translate to DCNU Superman.

ColossusGrundy
So? Doesn't mean you're right.

Cool wait till then to say he wins.

That was literally never a point argued.

You're silly.

Fact is he's in a new universe and his old feats dont apply. So Pre DCNU Superman being able to beat the crap out of Ben or Gray Hulk doesn't translate to DCNU Superman.

Do you really think they weakened SUpes?

And for that matter, that much?

Grey Hulk isn't even a match for WW or MM in a slugfest.

Damborgson
Do you really think they weakened SUpes?

And for that matter, that much?

Grey Hulk isn't even a match for WW or MM in a slugfest.

You're not grasping what I'm saying. The feats that made him be able to shit on gray Hulk aren't there for him anymore. It's a new supes.

ColossusGrundy

You're not grasping what I'm saying. The feats that made him be able to shit on gray Hulk aren't there for him anymore. It's a new supes.

I get what you're saying, but if you go by that, since Grey Hulk doesn't exist anymore, this fight can't happen anyway.

CosmicComet
DCnU Superman > Hal Jordan currently. The same Hal who, for some reason, keeps his history pre-reboot.

Superman annihilates Grey Hulk.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by CosmicComet
DCnU Superman > Hal Jordan currently. The same Hal who, for some reason, keeps his history pre-reboot.

Superman annihilates Grey Hulk.

This......

is true.

Damborgson
I get what you're saying, but if you go by that, since Grey Hulk doesn't exist anymore, this fight can't happen anyway.

That doesn't matter. This isn't for an actual comic lol. It's a fictional versus forum battle and Gray Hulk has feats to call on.

ColossusGrundy
That doesn't matter. This isn't for an actual comic lol. It's a fictional versus forum battle and Gray Hulk has feats to call on.

Lol just using same logic.

Point is, DC is not gonna nerf Supes to below Grey Hulk level.

JakeTheBank
You still need feats to argue for Superman; his status as Superman doesn't fly for reasoning why he'd win.

In any case, DCnU Superman does win, imo, due to the totality of his powerset. It's not a stomp though.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You still need feats to argue for Superman; his status as Superman doesn't fly for reasoning why he'd win.

In any case, DCnU Superman does win, imo, due to the totality of his powerset. It's not a stomp though.

That'll work.

DCnU is ............ well it needs some work.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

This.

Feats determine all.

I'm not going to go off sentiment and say Superman beats Ben "heart force" Grimm if his feats are lower.

You must do this as objectively as possible.

...Unfortunately, when one does so for Superman, it means bad things for certain other characters in rival companies. eek!

carver9
Grey Hulk stomps. He just took out the Avengers and threw a pyramid like it was candy while one shotting Wonderman. If fts is all that matter, I don't understand how anyone can go against this.

Damborgson
Lol just using same logic.

Point is, DC is not gonna nerf Supes to below Grey Hulk level.

Dont know what logic that is but its not mine lol.

Superman was rebooted. Not nerfed. Its not the same suprman.

Without feats we cany determine a character like supermans power. The crazy feats that he had which are far and beyond hulks power are not transferred to this one.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
Grey Hulk stomps. He just took out the Avengers and threw a pyramid like it was candy while one shotting Wonderman. If fts is all that matter, I don't understand how anyone can go against this.

Grey Hulk is millions of times too slow to do anything, by feats, which is all that matters.

Deal with it.

And, breaking Hal's constructs > breaking Grey Hulk's skin.

ColossusGrundy

drunk ass

carver9
Grey Hulk is millions of times too slow to do anything, by feats, which is all that matters.

Deal with it.

And, breaking Hal's constructs > breaking Grey Hulk's skin.

Breaking an asteroid twice the size of earth>>>>>>>>anything this Supes has done. One shotting Wonderman>>>>>>>>anything this Supes has done. This Superman WILL GET HIT.

ColossusGrundy
Breaking an asteroid twice the size of earth>>>>>>>>anything this Supes has done. One shotting Wonderman>>>>>>>>anything this Supes has done. This Superman WILL GET HIT.

hit by the fragments of grey hulk splattering everywhere.

carver9
hit by the fragments of grey hulk splattering everywhere.

Show me scans of this Superman facing and defeating someone like Grey Hulk. Scans.

CosmicComet

Getting a boost to break a large, not so cohesive object at its fault lines at the center, means what exactly?

Wonderman <<<<<<< Hal Jordan. By far.

Prove he hits him. Despite being so slow, it actually makes Ali vs this guy actually look competitive speed wise;

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1234778873_Muhammad_Ali_dodging_punches.gif

That's what Ali did with a maybe 25 to 50% at best, reflex advantage. Let alone thousands to millions of times better.

-Pr-
Superman should win, though it won't be easy.

Hulk will hit him... It just won't be enough.

CosmicComet
Hulk will only hit him if Superman allows him too.

Not because Hulk has the ability to do so.

His fate is entirely in Superman's hands.

carver9
Getting a boost to break a large, not so cohesive object at its fault lines at the center, means what exactly?

Wonderman <<<<<<< Hal Jordan. By far.

Prove he hits him. Despite being so slow, it actually makes Ali vs this guy actually look competitive speed wise;

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1234778873_Muhammad_Ali_dodging_punches.gif

That's what Ali did with a maybe 25 to 50% at best, reflex advantage. Let alone thousands to millions of times better.

In a KMC fight, would Surfer use energy drain against Superman 10/10.

-Pr-

He'll hit him because Superman won't use his speed until he has to.

Not nearly the same thing.

carver9

Read the rules.

-Pr-

Read the rules.

DarkSaint85
Wait, this rule:

??

Zack Fair
Mr. Fixit.

DCNU Superman has some homework to do before he can take it IMO. Although his versatility lets him stay in the fight for a while.

DarkSaint85
You know what I just thought of?

If Hulk supporters are always claiming character XYZ won't use their speed, then can Hulk detractors use the argument that since Hulk is ALWAYS holding back (as per Pak) then he won't be using his full strength?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

If Hulk supporters are always claiming character XYZ won't use their speed, then can Hulk detractors use the argument that since Hulk is ALWAYS holding back (as per Pak) then he won't be using his full strength? I don't see why not but we ain't that desperate.

carver9

If Hulk supporters are always claiming character XYZ won't use their speed, then can Hulk detractors use the argument that since Hulk is ALWAYS holding back (as per Pak) then he won't be using his full strength?

Yes, that argument can be made but when I see WBH in the subject field, I always picture a non holding back Hulk. WWH is a holding back Hulk.

DarkSaint85
So I think that's where a lot of arguments stem from. The matches are essentially 'non holding back Hulk' vs 'holding back character XYZ'.

CosmicComet

He could, if he was fast enough. Sadly, Surfer's reflex feats are nowhere near Superman's.

Read the rules.

The one's in which they fight to the best of their ability?

All 'in-character' has to mean is that Superman doesn't have to kill him.

DarkSaint85
He could, if he was fast enough. Sadly, Surfer's reflex feats are nowhere near Superman's.

Replace The Flash with Superman lol.

carver9

Why wouldn't Surfer be able to react? Show me Superman fastest punch?

CosmicComet
Replace The Flash with Superman lol.

It's pretty much sentiment in play.

Hulk or Thor fans seem to be ok with the idea of losing decisively to a Barry or Wally because they are 'speed guys'.

But admitting that the same reasons they would lose to either of those two contributes significantly on why they would lose to Superman doesn't jibe for them because Superman is a 'strength guy', and that doesn't seem to bode well because Thor and Hulk are also 'strength guys' and admitting one 'strength guy' can beat another 'strength guy', well, that's not something one would want to do ego wise.

sneer

-Pr-
Yes, that argument can be made but when I see WBH in the subject field, I always picture a non holding back Hulk. WWH is a holding back Hulk.

lol no.

CosmicComet

Surfer can't react because he, at best, thinks in nanoseconds, and even then that's dubious.

Superman thinks and moves far, far, quicker than nanoseconds.

h1a8

Choose Carver
Either go by best showings or average showings. I go by best but you go by average-as you claimed several times.
If by average then Thor would hit Surfer with his hammer in almost every fight.
If Thor can hit Surfer with a hammer swing in almost every fight then Superman definitely can.

With that said, Superman wins because of speed (mostly), hv, freeze breath, reflexes, and mobility. Also Superman can bfr Fixit at any give time. That alone prevents Fixit from beating Superman.

Who's stronger doesn't outweigh other advantages by a lot (or any).

CosmicComet
xbLZ9lx-e5w

Ultimate Warrior solos both

psycho gundam
Yes, that argument can be made but when I see WBH in the subject field, I always picture a non holding back Hulk. WWH is a holding back Hulk. log out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.