Team Death vs Team Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Death
Thanos

vs

Thor with Belt of Strength, Magic Gauntlets, Magic Shield
Odin in Destroyer Armor with Gungir
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Balder (current) with Twilight Sword
Enchantress
Idunn
Gaea
Thunderstrike
Heimdall
Ymir
Surtur

Team Asgard has the norn stones

No BFR

Branlor Swift
lol

JakeTheBank
You're serious with this? Death is a universe buster, last time I checked. Thanos gets his ass kicked, but Death rapes everyone else.

pym-ftw
Thanos likes getting his butt kicked by death and in a fit to impress her he pulls a plot device out of nowhere

Or

Death solos all and thanos gives her a back rub

keiththegreat
You don't think this team Asgard could bust a universe?

pym-ftw
No? Do you?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by keiththegreat
You don't think this team Asgard could bust a universe? Maybe.

But they aren't taking out the entire Cancerverse, that's for sure.

JakeTheBank
You don't think this team Asgard could bust a universe?

I don't think this team could effortlessly rape the Cancerverse and all its entities, no.

No one on this team is immune to the whims of Death, either, who is an abstract being in the very sense of the word. Barring PIS or some absurd plot device, this is a spite stomp waiting to happen.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Maybe.

But they aren't taking out the entire Cancerverse, that's for sure.

thumb up

keiththegreat
2 skyfathers battling sent ripples through countless dimensions. Here we have 2 skyfathers and 2 Elder gods, all amped by the norn stones. IDK tbh.

(I'm thinking Odin in Destroyer armor is an elder god level being...I think anyway)

pym-ftw
^who are the elder gods?

Branlor Swift
2 skyfathers battling sent ripples through countless dimensions. Here we have 2 skyfathers and 2 Elder gods, all amped by the norn stones. IDK tbh.

(I'm thinking Odin in Destroyer armor is an elder god level being...I think anyway) Impressive. Here's all the beings that were fighting the Cancerverse forces (that Death mollywhopped with a touch):
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Cancerverse%20War/ThanImp_2_006.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Cancerverse%20War/ThanImp_2_028.jpg

EDIT: All those lights are supposed to be Celestials. I gave up at 26 including Galactus and TnA.

keiththegreat
Gaea and Odin in Destroyer Armor. Although I'm not sure Odin in Destroyer is equivalent to an elder god, but he must be beyond skyfather level...

JakeTheBank

(I'm thinking Odin in Destroyer armor is an elder god level being...I think anyway)

That was Odin's highest end feat to be sure. And causing a wave that was felt through countless dimensions isn't the same at all as actually destroying a universe, let alone one filled with the beings the Cancerverse had.

Thanos is completely and utterly inconsequential here, but Death runs a loltrain on the team.

pym-ftw
Ahh didn't see gaea

zopzop
Didn't Loki recently imprison Death (happened in a Deadpool issue). Assuming that was canon, what's to stop him from doing it again?

IMHO Death stomps but Marvel being Marvel nowadays.........

ColossusGrundy
Death kills Thanos first,
then team 2

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Loki recently imprison Death (happened in a Deadpool issue). Assuming that was canon, what's to stop him from doing it again?
IMHO Death stomps but Marvel being Marvel nowadays.........
Deadpool # 34 . Its canon . The scan's posted in ODG's respect thread for Loki . The exact context behind that feat is unknown .

PillarofOsiris
It's been a while since I read TI, but wasn't Death taking out the cancerverse a little bit of plot mixed in? I mean, didn't they destroy their death? Plus I don't think "she" killed the many angled ones either.

Newjak
Death sits back and laughs as Thanos gets destroyed trying to impress her.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Deadpool # 34 . Its canon . The scan's posted in ODG's respect thread for Loki . The exact context behind that feat is unknown .
Right, so the guy that routinely gets his ass handed to him by Thor is more powerful than an universal abstract!

Another sh|tfest from Marvel.

janus77
Death KOes Odin with Mjolnir, for the win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.