Galactus Heralds attack DC earth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Galactus goes to the DC universe, and has a group of his heralds.
The heralds get to DC earth, after attacking NYC they are confronted by a group of heroes.

Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Destroyer
Red Shift
Stardust
Morg

Vs
Superman
Green Lantern hal
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Batman
Hawkman
Green Arrow
Flash
Cyborg
Plastic Man
Animal Man

How does this go in your opinion?
1. Pre Crisis DC. I give this one to Dc. But there is ALOT of Dc Casualties.
2. DCnU. I give this one to the heralds, with only one or two heralds dying.

JakeTheBank
1. Heralds get raped.
2. Heralds win.

PillarofOsiris
1. DC annihilates the Heralds in an epic stomp.

2. Heralds annihilate DC.

Branlor Swift
Nothing about this makes sense.

Why would Galactus have so many heralds at once?
And Galactus would be right behind them to devour the planet or to destroy it if he feels it's so dangerous.

golem370
How do they defeat Destroyer?

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Nothing about this makes sense.

Why would Galactus have so many heralds at once?
And Galactus would be right behind them to devour the planet or to destroy it if he feels it's so dangerous.

Yeah because forum fights always make sense right?
The story isnt what this is about.

But if i have to answer, galactus is absorbing DC jupiter right now i guess and he sent his heralds to check the planets. And he has alot of herlads cause he's going into a universe that he's never been in before. Does this work?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by golem370

BFR, trick arrow, or pure physical force once all the other heralds are wiped out. Flash can steal it's speed.

golem370
He could kill alot of DC hero before the other heralds die like Flash since nobody knows how powerful he is he could d-beam alot of them.

PillarofOsiris
I thought characters have general knowledge of each other based on the rules of vs battles here. I could be wrong. And no one here can do ANYTHING before Flash. Flash turns the Destroyer into a statue before it can raise it's visor 1 millimeter.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by armedforbattle

But if i have to answer, galactus is absorbing DC jupiter right now i guess and he sent his heralds to check the planets. And he has alot of herlads cause he's going into a universe that he's never been in before. Does this work? They usually do yes.
I just can't get into the theme of the thread without a good Loeb level story to bring me in.

I guess...
Then again, that's a pretty big deal for all these beings to be on Earth while Jupiter is getting mauled.

Hmm. This is going to take some time.

Delta1938

But if i have to answer, galactus is absorbing DC jupiter right now i guess and he sent his heralds to check the planets. And he has alot of herlads cause he's going into a universe that he's never been in before. Does this work?

I thought Galactus had to consume planets at least capable of supporting life. Since Jupiter's a Gas Giant, doesn't that mean Galactus couldn't consume it?

armedforbattle
They usually do yes.
I just can't get into the theme of the thread without a good Loeb level story to bring me in.

I guess...
Then again, that's a pretty big deal for all these beings to be on Earth while Jupiter is getting mauled.

Hmm. This is going to take some time.

Im just sayin ive seen some pretty ridiculous situations on this site, and nobody questions them (most the time) no what im sayin?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Delta1938
I thought Galactus had to consume planets at least capable of supporting life. Since Jupiter's a Gas Giant, doesn't that mean Galactus couldn't consume it? That is a very interesting conundrum, Delta.

I will await what the threadstarter says.

If he can consume Jupiter though like he usually does, that would give him a pretty high power level after feeding me thinks.

armedforbattle
I thought Galactus had to consume planets at least capable of supporting life. Since Jupiter's a Gas Giant, doesn't that mean Galactus couldn't consume it?

I dont know Haha, i was just sayin that as an example.

armedforbattle
Well i just googled "can galactus absorb lifeless planets" and just off some quick skimming. It looks like the planet does need life

Branlor Swift
Well i just googled "can galactus absorb lifeless planets" and just off some quick skimming. It looks like the planet does need life All it really needs on average is energy. Some stress the life angle, most just go "**** it, it's energy".

Otherwise him absorbing pure energy like he's done wouldn't work.

Delta1938
That is a very interesting conundrum, Delta.

If he can consume Jupiter though like he usually does, that would give him a pretty high power level after feeding me thinks.

I don't really know if it's true, but I swear I heard or read that the planet requires at least being capable of supporting life(doesn't necessarily need to HAVE life, just able to support it). It could've been that late 90's SILVER SURFER cartoon, so if that's where I heard it from, well, still dunno if it's canon for the comics or not.

Whiteclipse
That is a very interesting conundrum, Delta.

Or just make him really gassy. Galactus takes out Earths heros with a cosmic Fart after consuming Jupiter rock

armedforbattle
All it really needs on average is energy. Some stress the life angle, most just go "**** it, it's energy".

Otherwise him absorbing pure energy like he's done wouldn't work.
that works for me.
and i just read your picture signature for the first time. Hahahaha thats funny s**t

Branlor Swift
that works for me.
and i just read your picture signature for the first time. Hahahaha thats funny s**t Indeed.

I'm glad we got that big mozza ball out of the way, now we can talk about the battle...

1. PC wins
2. Heralds win

Igniz
1. PC wins
2. Heralds win

PillarofOsiris
Well i just googled "can galactus absorb lifeless planets" and just off some quick skimming. It looks like the planet does need life

I don't need to google it, I know for a fact that for a while the SS was directing galactus to planets with no intelligent life on them.

Golgo13
Firelord solos.

Delta1938
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I don't need to google it, I know for a fact that for a while the SS was directing galactus to planets with no intelligent life on them.

That doesn't answer though whether Galactus requires a planet capable of sustaining life, or a Gas Giant like Jupiter, which couldn't sustain life(I think? Maybe microbial life?).

Golgo13
BTW, Plastic Man hasn't made his debut yet. Probably should put in Captain Atom and Firestorm.

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't THING, stalemate or beat the Destroyer when it was Galactus' herald? Team DC stomps in 1, probably loses in 2.
On panel, it says he needs worlds rich in "biospheric energy" to sustain himself. But Marvel is all over the place nowadays, they just make sh|t up as they go along.

PillarofOsiris
It doesn't need life it just needs to be able to support life. I don't think a gas giant would work.

Branlor Swift
Galactus has been fed by suns, energy, and whatnot before. Hell, he snuffed out Ultron one time, and almost drained Thor at one point

Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't THING, stalemate or beat the Destroyer when it was Galactus' herald? Team DC stomps in 1, probably loses in 2.
Galactus took back his life force inside the Destroyer... and then almost killed Thing.

golem370
Thing defeated Galactus Cat not the Destroyer with Odin created made of indestructible uru and has a D-Beam

-Pr-
1. Do you mean pre COIE, or Pre reboot? Either way DC hofficially stomps.
2. Marvel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. Do you mean pre COIE, or Pre reboot? Either way DC hofficially stomps.
2. Marvel.
laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
That doesn't answer though whether Galactus requires a planet capable of sustaining life, or a Gas Giant like Jupiter, which couldn't sustain life(I think? Maybe microbial life?).
Galactus at one point attempted to devour an entire galaxy .

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

http://i.imgur.com/qK1mC.jpg

DTM
Ill support the Heralds in both scenarios. DC has the numbers, but not the power, necessary to beat That many Heralds (not with Surfer, Morg and Destroyer in the mix).

abhilegend
Originally posted by DTM
Ill support the Heralds in both scenarios. DC has the numbers, but not the power, necessary to beat That many Heralds (not with Surfer, Morg and Destroyer in the mix).
PC superman can alone beat everyone in herald team minus destroyer. Add hal and flash and its a non fight.

ctsketch

unintelligent life is still life...

Nibedicus

Explains why the Surfer keeps bringing Galactus back to Earth.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.