Ultron (Phalanx) vs Cybertron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Can Ultron defeat all of the Transformers, and make them part of it's mighty empire? There is no prep for either side, Ultron simply detects this wondrous planet filled with technology, and is drawn to it. Ultron has decided that Cybertron must be brought into the collective.

How does this work out?

the ninjak
Sure why not?

He took control of the Phalanx due to simple manipulations.

And he took control of the Kree's security with thanks to StarLord opening their channels.

The question is, is Cybertron less than the Phalanx? Who were perceived as a rogue race of the Techromancy?.......maybe.

Though they were more capable (personally) than Cybertron.

I say Ultron takes control.

Digi
Cybertron has some deus ex machina stuff powering its core, iirc. I don't think Ultron's doing more than scratching the surface. He might "take over" in a ruling sense, but I don't see him assimilating the population and/or planet.

the ninjak
Ultron took control of a race of the Technocracy that were capable of-

-teleportation.
-extreme power output.
-assimilation of living beings/souls.
-energy fields.
-mass networked individual intelligence.
-instant absorption of basic matter.
-creation of spires...beacons strong enough to create a force field strong enough to keep out the most advanced beings inside/outside of it's influence.
-Takeover of superpowered beings with their complete powers intact yet still working for them.

Powers that make Cybertron and its forces look like pansies.

I think only mutants were the genetic anomalies that they couldn't completely absorb. Hence the Phallanx Covenant/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.