Thanos vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

Thing
Classic Colossus
Korg
A-Bomb
Classic Hercules (no mace)
She Hulk
Ares (Marvel, no weapons)
Sif (no Weapons)
Namor (no weapons)
Red She Hulk
Current Red Hulk
Current Hulk

Fight in closed arena the size of a football field. No BFR

iceman24567
Uhh so its basically Thanos vs Hulk?

PillarofOsiris
Don't under sell Hercules and Red Hulk. Thanos wins though.

carver9
Current Hulk solos.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Current Hulk solos. The same Hulk who Dr Doom destroyed? Wait, that was a more powerful Hulk who didn't have to worry about anger...

eaebiakuya
Current Hulk is vulnerable to Thanos TP.

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The same Hulk who Dr Doom destroyed? Wait, that was a more powerful Hulk who didn't have to worry about anger...

Circumstances. I'm talking about Current Hulk that is walking through everyone and their grandmoma without much trouble.

Branlor Swift
Who got beaten badly by Dr Doom when he didn't have to worry about his anger

Or who got mindraped by Thanos... either or really

carver9
Who got beaten badly by Dr Doom when he didn't have to worry about his anger

Or who got mindraped by Thanos... either or really

Circumstances.

It's much harder to mind raped a piss Hulk. Hulk was calm when Thanos did what he did.

Branlor Swift
Circumstances.

It's much harder to mind raped a piss Hulk. Hulk was calm when Thanos did what he did. What were the circumstances Carver?

Easily I might add. Easily.

This is the same Hulk who you're trolling that can beat Thanos. Explain

carver9
What were the circumstances Carver?

Easily I might add. Easily.

This is the same Hulk who you're trolling that can beat Thanos. Explain

Hulk was in guilt of killing Banner.

Yes, this is the same Hulk but he was at a calm state when facing Thanos. It wont be as easy as it was during the Avengers if Thanos fought a Hulk that mind was in a rage.

PillarofOsiris
Current Hulk solos.

You love making a fool out of ur self dont u?

vince_slice
It's funny because the issue right before Thanos mind controls Hulk, Hulk states that he's mad.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by vince_slice
It's funny because the issue right before Thanos mind controls Hulk, Hulk states that he's mad.

But is he bad?

Branlor Swift
Hulk was in guilt of killing Banner.

Yes, this is the same Hulk but he was at a calm state when facing Thanos. It wont be as easy as it was during the Avengers if Thanos fought a Hulk that mind was in a rage. Point? Hulk was angry the whole fight. He raised his fist, and Doom responded. Hell he even started to yell at Doom.
IE Angry.
Everytime you claim something with no substance, you make me go and actually read it to prove you wrong, while you just shoot in the dark with no proof. So, allow me to point you in the right direction for once.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11611266/IncredibleHulk_7_TheGroup_013.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11611267/IncredibleHulk_7_TheGroup_014.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11611269/IncredibleHulk_7_TheGroup_015.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/11611270/IncredibleHulk_7_TheGroup_016.jpg.html

But please post the scan where it says that although Hulk is mad, that guilt weakens him.

But I thought Hulk was running through everyone?

Anyway, Hulk was angry enough to one shot Thor, and looked severely pissed. This was right after beating one of Thanos' minions into a heart attack, and you know... seeing Thanos... the bad guy he hates. Yes, Hulk was completely calm Carter.

But why would Hulk beat Thanos by himself Carter?

janus77
Hulk smashes Thanos.
It's doubtful that mind control would work on most instances of Hulk, especially when in battle (as anger and rage increase).

Current Hulk is either Avengers Assemble Hulk or un-killable Aaron Hulk/Banner.

If the latter, Thanos is royally screwed as nothing kills Banner OR Hulk and both can take physical form simultaneously.

If the former, then all that's required is for Hulk to get a little enraged and Thanos is down.

basilisk
That was a calm dumb Hulk that Thanos controlled. I don't keep up with everything in Hulk land, did that story ever explain why Bendis has Hulk back to being dumb?

The Sorrow
I hope for the people trying to downplay Hulk in this thread he doesn't crush Thanos in Avengers Assemble or Carver is going to have a field day.

PillarofOsiris
I love how people are acting like Thanos's only chance to beat the Hulk is to mind control him (which he obviously can anyway).

guy222
hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.