Bullet To The Head

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Based on a French graphic novel

stars: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Momoa, Sung Kang, and Christian Slater

RDiaXZiIJOQ

Uh oh....Sly in another movie based on a comic

Patient_Leech
Doesn't look too bad except for the attempts at humor don't work very well for me.

Ascendancy
Well, I've just seen the whole film in the trailer so I should be good.

BruceSkywalker
might go see.. depends what this is up against

super pr*xy
not too shabby for an old dog..

-Pr-
Looks like fun.

Have to say I'm loving this resurgence of 80s action stars in movies that aren't straight to dvd.

Esau Cairn
Now that Stallone is tattooed...I wonder how many obligatory tattoo studio scenes we'll be seeing in his upcoming movies?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Now that Stallone is tattooed...I wonder how many obligatory tattoo studio scenes we'll be seeing in his upcoming movies?

Is that why he didn't go shirtless in Rambo 4? I thought it was because his body ain't what it used to be..

Esau Cairn
Well he had Rourke "pretending" to tattoo him in the 1st Expandables but the work on him was clearly already completed & healed...

jaden101
Saw this tonight because there was nothing else on at the time I was able to go to the cinema...Absolultely ****ing dreadful film...Avoid like the plague.

But then given that most of you lot seem to like utter shit then I'm guessing this will be right up your street.

Major_Lexington
looks entertaining, lighten up.

jaden101
Not much for 1st sentences then?

Major_Lexington
Originally posted by jaden101
Saw this tonight because there was nothing else on at the time I was able to go to the cinema...

yeah?

jaden101
So why are you saying to me "Looks entertaining, lighten up"

It doesn't look entertaining cos it isn't fvcking entertaining...It's shit. I've seen it.

Major_Lexington
It's just what looks sh!t to one person isn't necessarily sh!t to another, twilight is a perfect example, although I would never watch that horrible diarrhea of a movie. sick

The Get Carter remake with Stallone was absolutely terrible also, so I know where you are coming from.

jaden101
Originally posted by Major_Lexington
twilight is a perfect example, although I would never watch that horrible diarrhea of a movie. sick

The Get Carter remake with Stallone was absolutely terrible also, so I know where you are coming from.

Trust me...this one will be shit to everyone...For a film that has a scene with a house full of women wearing nothing but masquerade ball masks it's the most homoerotic film you'll see this year....and that takes into consideration that there's another "300" coming out.

Major_Lexington
it makes me wonder how so much rubbish gets made.. Stallone is without a doubt having a great comeback, he was in quite a few movies since 2009.

jaden101
The trailer for Olympus has Fallen made me realize how little Hollywood care about how much utter tripe they produce so long as it turns even a tiny profit...If you haven't watched the trailer then look it up...I've never seen anything so ridiculous looking that actually has a big name cast in all my days...

Robtard
Olympus has Fallen

Watched it, hahahaha.

'Lone hero caught behind enemy lines and is the good side's last best chance!' *vomit's on cock* *strokes cock*

Kazenji
A Die Hard rip off.

jaden101
Be as well calling it "Under Seige but without Erika Eleniak's lovely breasts"

wilco
The trailer for Olympus has Fallen made me realize how little Hollywood care about how much utter tripe they produce so long as it turns even a tiny profit...If you haven't watched the trailer then look it up...I've never seen anything so ridiculous looking that actually has a big name cast in all my days...

I actually enjoyed it, although I understand your concerns with Hollywood.

Gerard Butler is a good actor such as Film like Machine Gun Preacher, Law Abiding Citizen, The Ugly Truth and RocknRolla.

Esau Cairn
The trailer for Olympus has Fallen made me realize how little Hollywood care about how much utter tripe they produce so long as it turns even a tiny profit...

There seems to be a current trend in Hollywood at the moment to pick a famous landmark & blow it up for the sake of entertainment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.