Void vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Void is pissed and ready to kill.

No BFRing.

Who wins?

Damborgson
Void

-Pr-
Void.

janus77
Void.

bbrem123
Void

guy222
void

Diesldude
Wait for it..

HP Doomsday

Zack Fair
Void.

JakeTheBank
Void.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Damborgson
Void
Originally posted by -Pr-
Void.
Originally posted by janus77
Void.
Originally posted by bbrem123
Void
Originally posted by guy222
void
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Void.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Void.
http://gifsoup.com/view4/3993706/spidey-douche-o.gif

the Darkone
Void

bbrem123
void

Nibedicus
Void

h1a8
Is this void that has MM powers?
Or regular shadowy void?

If the latter then HP DD wins.

SamZED
What regular shadowy Void? Void has always had those powers, its Sentry who didnt know where his powers come from.

JakeTheBank
Void takes on different forms as well as it's a part of its powerset.

-Pr-
lol butt-hurt thread.

JakeTheBank
I'll save people time and say a pissed off Void beats both Hulk and H/P Doomsday, if that's indeed the intent of ol' Carv. Generally, no high herald is going to be able to beat Void without plot device or whatnot.

SamZED
Pretty much.

-Pr-
So do I close both, or leave both open...

JakeTheBank
May as well close both as objective eyes can see that given Void's powerset, limited bricks, even powerful ones such as Hulk and Doomsday, aren't doing shit to Sideshow Bob.

-Pr-
May as well close both as objective eyes can see that given Void's powerset, limited bricks, even powerful ones such as Hulk and Doomsday, aren't doing shit to Sideshow Bob.

http://i.imgur.com/UrZhA.png

All right, closing soon.

JakeTheBank
Gooood, gooood...

http://www.theforce.net/kids/coruscant/probe_droid/palpatine.jpg

Diesldude
Why not just stop carver's ability to create new threads?

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Diesldude
Why not just stop carver's ability to create new threads?
Or you could stop trolling him.

TheGodKiller
Don't see why HP Doomsday couldn't evolve an immunity to Void's molecule manipulation , or at least give good resistance to it . Afterall , the Fury , another grade-A Adapter/Evolver was able to resist MJJ's manipulation of his form .

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Don't see why HP Doomsday couldn't evolve an immunity to Void's molecule manipulation , or at least give good resistance to it . Afterall , the Fury , another grade-A Adapter/Evolver was able to resist MJJ's manipulation of his form .

It probably has to do with fury already having data on matter manipulation being created by an alternate jaspers and that h/p doomsday's adaptation isn't as fast as fury's (took him like dos to hunter prey just to develop an ranged attack against superman).

Diesldude
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Or you could stop trolling him. Or you don't get involved with other peoples business? What are you, his posse? Me and carver are cool.

Batman-Prime
First round would go to Void, after that.....

The Sorrow
Or you don't get involved with other peoples business? What are you, his posse? Me and carver are cool.
Unfortunately other people have to read your posts, most of the time your just trolling/baiting.

Diesldude
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Unfortunately other people have to read your posts, most of the time your just trolling/baiting. How was I trolling? I backup my arguments with scans, it's not my fault you are emotionally invested in a fictional character and are too stubborn to see reason backed by logic. Lemme see, it looks like shyt, smells like shyt, but it ain't shyt unless you taste that shyt?

Naija boy
Smh. Void wrecks him in short order.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Smh. Void wrecks him in short order. based on what? I completely disagree btw.

Naija boy
Based on the fact that HP doomsday has a onedimensional form of attack that is completely ineffectual against the Void. And conversely the void can just give him the moleculeman/Loki treatment

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Based on the fact that HP doomsday has a onedimensional form of attack that is completely ineffectual against the Void. And conversely the void can just give him the moleculeman/Loki treatment um dood, HP DD evolved immunity against energy attacks and also was able to kill a being of pure energy

Naija boy
^Yeah he evolved immunity against some energy attacks NOT all energy attacks. And that is irrelevant since The attack Void will use is not even an energy attack and void is not synonymous with the radiant. HP doomsday cannot punch void to death and there is no basis save no limit fallacy (which too often comes into play in the case of HP doomsday) for him resisting/evolving and overcoming Voids attack which took out one of the top molecular manipulators in comics. Pretty straightforward

The Sorrow
How was I trolling? I backup my arguments with scans, it's not my fault you are emotionally invested in a fictional character and are too stubborn to see reason backed by logic. Lemme see, it looks like shyt, smells like shyt, but it ain't shyt unless you taste that shyt?
It has nothing to do with any one character, I simply made an observation and you basically troll from thread to thread. Backing up your opinions with scans still doesn't make you any less wrong when your interpretation of said scan is terrible. You only vote for DC characters and ignore on-panel evidence when they clearly disprove your arguement, I could find several threads you posted in where that has been the case.

carver9
Just to let everyone know...I didn't make this as a bait thread. I wanted to know if Doomsdays adapting powers would work against Void and by looking at the votes, I guess not. I don't make butt hurt threads, not my deal.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It probably has to do with fury already having data on matter manipulation being created by an alternate jaspers and that h/p doomsday's adaptation isn't as fast as fury's (took him like dos to hunter prey just to develop an ranged attack against superman).
IIRC , Doomsday had a variable resurrection time . At one point , he revived in minutes , at another , Lex had to accelerate his revival .

I don't remember if Fury had data on matter manipulation . But I'll agree that he seemed to have better/more efficient adaption abilities than Doomsday .

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
IIRC , Doomsday had a variable resurrection time . At one point , he revived in minutes , at another , Lex had to accelerate his revival .

I don't remember if Fury had data on matter manipulation . But I'll agree that he seemed to have better/more efficient adaption abilities than Doomsday .

Yeah i can agree to that. I remember him adapting to omega beams (not the erasing one) in a span of what it takes for Darkseid to assess his kill and turn his back but have really slow ones like the mentioned range attack and general resistance to melee attack by superman.

As for the Fury, I assumed he had data on mjj when he sensed fury 616 was different from his creator and basically quickly adapated to mjj's next attack after jaspers reformed from being a skeleton. Then again that could just be him adapating on the fly.

Don't think DD would go on about developing anything like a dimensional teleporter power that fury gained though.

h1a8

HP DD evolved to affect a being of pure energy. He was WRITTEN to be able evolve past ANYTHING. That was the intention of the writer, which we shall not take away. Thus it's possible for him to affect Bob enough to end him (or at least ko him).

Also if HP DD can't evolve to end him (no time limit here) then what's to say that Bob can damage him enough to one shot him (prevent him from evolving resistance or immuntity)? Wouldn't that make this at least a stalemate in favor of DD?

Now if Void-MM Sentry then DD loses.
But Void and MM Sentry aren't the same I think.

pym-ftw
^It's the same Void

So if we all agree void wins and PR. Is going to close then why is Zues vs doomsday still going

Unless you think Zues < Void

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^It's the same Void

So if we all agree void wins and PR. Is going to close then why is Zues vs doomsday still going

I've been saying that thread needs to be closed from page one.

quanchi112
Void wins.

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
^It's the same Void

What proof do we have that
MM Sentry = Void

the Darkone
Void wins, void will pluck out doomsday bone protrusions and use them as tooth picks!!

-Pr-
Closing the Void threads as promised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.