Phoenix Emma Frost vs JLA Gantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

society619
New 52 characters
Moral Off (No one is holding back)
Fights are one on one in the middle of Texas
JLA gets week prep
Emma is bloodlusted

1. Cyborg
2. Batman
3. Aquaman
4. Flash
5. Green Latern
6. Wonder Woman
7. Superman

Can she clear it?

zopzop
Wonder Woman's lasso ends her. Stops at 6.

ODG
^ Wonder Woman's lasso doesn't control people, it compels the truth. Unless you think being whiplashed by it will somehow stop Emma. In which case /shrug.

Phoenix Emma clears it. She would have cleared it before possessing 50% of the Phoenixforce.

Glorificus
Current Emma has a much bigger portion of the Phoenix Force than when she fought Thor.

Her TP is a lot stronger as well...

So I'd say she clears it.

Zack Fair
Emma has the Justice League on their knees praising her as God. Then she makes Superman her new boytoy.

zopzop
Originally posted by ODG
^ Wonder Woman's lasso doesn't control people, it compels the truth. Unless you think being whiplashed by it will somehow stop Emma. In which case /shrug.

Phoenix Emma clears it. She would have cleared it before possessing 50% of the Phoenixforce.
I know I'm just saying if she wraps that lasso around her, Emma is fxxked. She's not breaking it or escaping it and then WW can pound on her.

These P5 hosts fight like morons. Almost completely ignoring the abilities the PF grants (TK, TP, Pyrokinesis, etc...) and go right to H2H fighting. That's how WW will beat her. Lasso her ass then pound her into submission.

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop
I know I'm just saying if she wraps that lasso around her, Emma is fxxked. She's not breaking it or escaping it and then WW can pound on her.

These P5 hosts fight like morons. Almost completely ignoring the abilities the PF grants (TK, TP, Pyrokinesis, etc...) and go right to H2H fighting. That's how WW will beat her. Lasso her ass then pound her into submission. Because Phoenix Emma can't move her arms or legs around? Yes, she can b1tchslap people like Thor with her limbs, but her main weapons remain telepathy, telekinesis and pyrokinesis. Phoenix Emma is more than likely to simply untie the lasso with her telekinesis or just yank Wonder Woman around with it with her pure strength.

Your attempted rationalizations amount to little more than blanket statements and an irrationally petty attitude towards the Phoenix Five. Although I like how you think that somebody who can survive being shattered to tiny pieces -- and defeat a high herald while being reduced to tiny pieces, mind you -- would somehow get beaten by being pounded by fists.

And that was when she only retained 1/5th of the Phoenixforce and was holding back greatly, not 1/2 like she does now while shedding off her restraint.

leonidas
i'd say emma slaughters them all with relative ease. just saw the week prep. not sure what the new 52 have shown capable of with prep so maybe they stand a chance. unprepped they each get pwned.

abhilegend
Clears it.

Konton
=/

The lasso attacks Emma's soul and she drops.

Glorificus
Originally posted by Konton
=/

The issue is whether or not Wondy can even get within lassoing range, with Emma's TP and TK, and teleporting.

leonidas
Originally posted by Konton
=/

the new ww has been shown to have this ability with the lasso? if so, then ww has the best chance, for sure. if not, it gets tk'd or she does while she is holding it. not sure what powers the lasso has fully displayed though so as i said, you could be right....

leonidas
Originally posted by Glorificus
The issue is whether or not Wondy can even get within lassoing range, with Emma's TP and TK, and teleporting.

and if emma can read her mind (not sure of new diana's protection) then she'd KNOW to be wary of the lasso which would make it a LOT harder to get her in it. she can cast great illusions WITHOUT the amp...

ODG
Originally posted by leonidas
the new ww has been shown to have this ability with the lasso? if so, then ww has the best chance, for sure. if not, it gets tk'd or she does while she is holding it. not sure what powers the lasso has fully displayed though so as i said, you could be right.... No, she hasn't. People have yanked her around while being lassoed with it. The lasso hasn't shown much beyond being able to compel the truth out of people and being durable. Wonder Woman can also whiplash with it.

guy222
clears

leonidas
Originally posted by ODG
No, she hasn't. People have yanked her around while being lassoed with it. The lasso hasn't shown much beyond being able to compel the truth out of people and being durable. Wonder Woman can also whiplash with it.

merci. then i think (barring some ludicrous and likely unproveable use of prep) she handles this pretty easily.

TheGodKiller
Emma clears it .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.