Afro Magus, Thanos, & Annihilus vs Odin & Destroyer(Thor)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these three defeat Odin and the Destroyer? Annihilus with Cosmic Control Rod & Quantum Bands. Thanos Annihilation power level.

the ninjak
I reckon T2 wins this.-

1.Magus got blasted by Lord Marvell. A feat I can see Odin mimicking.
2.Thanos may be immune to death but not particle destruction for a limited time. And limited KO means a win. Thanos had no tech in TI he was a beast relying on his on sheer power. Surely Odin can BFR him or cause enough damage for a limited KO.
3.Annihilus puts up a mad fight but gets his tongue torn out by Destroyer Thor.

Still a good fight though.

Nibedicus
This is Annihilation Thanos. Not TI Thanos. This one is not immune to death as Drax tore his heart out in the same arc. :-p

T2 wins after a good fight.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nibedicus
This is Annihilation Thanos. Not TI Thanos. This one is not immune to death as Drax tore his heart out in the same arc. :-p

T2 wins after a good fight.

Woops wink Drax tore his heart out because his aura allowed him to do so though.

Still on team 2 though.

Nihilist
Originally posted by the ninjak
I reckon T2 wins this.-

1.Magus got blasted by Lord Marvell. A feat I can see Odin mimicking.
2.Thanos may be immune to death but not particle destruction for a limited time. And limited KO means a win. Thanos had no tech in TI he was a beast relying on his on sheer power. Surely Odin can BFR him or cause enough damage for a limited KO.
3.Annihilus puts up a mad fight but gets his tongue torn out by Destroyer Thor.

Still a good fight though. this is Afro Magus, and he usually had the soul gem

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nihilist
this is Afro Magus, and he usually had the soul gem

I was worried about Afro Magus taken as commonly when making a judgment.
Only aware of GotG feats how does Afro fair?

golem370
I would say that Magus and Thanos could take on Odin while Annihilus fights Thor

the ninjak
I say Annihilus gets his tongue ripped out by Thor.

Then joins his dad with dealing with the other two.

All it took for Nova Prime was brief destroyer training to defeat Annihilus.
Heck a honed Johnny Storm beat him to the punch.

Annihilus is the weak leak. And a Thor in the Destroyer armor is a beast.

Branlor Swift
Thor accidentally appears outside the Destroyer armor after he fires the dis beam and one shots himself

the ninjak
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Thor accidentally appears outside the Destroyer armor after he fires the dis beam and one shots himself

Well that's just mean.

Nibedicus
Thor with the Destroyer armor positively wrecked Hela's dimension and she was helpless against him even in her own realm. Annihilus isn't beating THIS Thor at all. stick out tongue

Not too familiar with Afro Magus' "feats" other than the fact that he beat Thanos, right?

golem370
Defeated Thanos

guy222
t2

the Darkone
Team 2 rage stomp, Odin elite Sky Father with a sky father wrecker with the Destroyer, yeah team 2 stomp!!!

JakeTheBank
Team two, hard.

Nihilist
I say Annihilus gets his tongue ripped out by Thor.

Then joins his dad with dealing with the other two.

All it took for Nova Prime was brief destroyer training to defeat Annihilus.
Heck a honed Johnny Storm beat him to the punch.

Annihilus is the weak leak. And a Thor in the Destroyer armor is a beast. Did you actually read Annihilation and understand the how and why Annih lus defeated.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nihilist
Did you actually read Annihilation and understand the how and why Annih lus defeated.

Yeah...because Prime was real quick and knew how to kick ass!!!

Just like Thor .......in a Destroyer Armor...

Nihilist
Yeah...because Prime was real quick and knew how to kick ass!!!

Just like Thor .......in a Destroyer Armor... Wrong! Nova beat Annihilus after he lost the Qbands. Before that Nova was gettting his ass handed to him, plus Annihilus was weak after survivng Galactus's 3 solar system destroying blast.

golem370
Well in this fight he has the bands and cosmic rod

the Darkone
Team 2 Has Odin w/Odin Force and The Asgardian Destroyer, QB are useless against Magic

Bouboumaster
Can Thor be forced out of the Destroyer?

ODG
^ Odin, Loki and Odinforce Thor are the only ones who've ever compelled a spirit to withdraw from the Destroyer armor outside of destroying it (like the Celestials did to Odin).

And Loki seemed to only do it when the inhabiting spirits inside were forced into it against their will in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.