Wrecking Crew vs Sinister Six

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wrecking Crew

vs

Rhino, Lizard, Doctor Octopus, Carnage, Shocker, and Electro

leonidas
six.

Damborgson
The Crew wins it in my opinion

vansonbee
Originally posted by Damborgson
The Crew wins it in my opinion Thor related enemies?

Originally posted by leonidas
six. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thor related enemies?

Possibly. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

StiltmanFTW
Six.

pym-ftw
The six win easily

zopzop
Didn't Rhino recently SOLO the Wrecking Crew?
Six should win.

KingD19
Wrecker fighting to his full potential as a Thor adversary should be able to solo.

ODG
Why are Lizard, Carnage and Shocker even in this?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't Rhino recently SOLO the Wrecking Crew?
Six should win.

No, he didn't. He three-shotted Wrecker, though.

Originally posted by ODG
Why are Lizard, Carnage and Shocker even in this?

Carnage's mind-control might be useful?

-K-M-
Perhaps he's refering to the fact their not members of the Sinister Six? Lizard and Shocker were, not sure about Carnage

KingD19
Are they still writing Wrecker like he gets weaker when he power shares with the Crew?

-K-M-
Originally posted by KingD19
Are they still writing Wrecker like he gets weaker when he power shares with the Crew?

Yes.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
He's refering to the fact their not members of the Sinister Six? Lizard and Shocker were, not sure about Carnage

Ah. Yeah, I don't think Carnage has ever been in that team.

ODG
Originally posted by -K-M-
Perhaps he's refering to the fact their not members of the Sinister Six? Lizard and Shocker were, not sure about Carnage Lizard and Shocker were in a version of Sinister Six off-panel during Civil War. Gog has more claim to the Sinister Six than they do -- and for those of you who don't know who he is, well... that's kinda my point.

I'd take current Sinister Six over the Wrecking Crew. Mysterio, Chameleon and Sandman would be far more effective in a fight against the Wrecking Crew than these substitutes.

And as for this thread, Carnage hurts their chances as much as he improves them being the psycho he is.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by ODG

I'd take current Sinister Six over the Wrecking Crew. Mysterio, Chameleon and Sandman would be far more effective in a fight against the Wrecking Crew than these substitutes.
This

-K-M-
Originally posted by ODG
Lizard and Shocker were in a version of Sinister Six off-panel during Civil War. Gog has more claim to the Sinister Six than they do -- and for those of you who don't know who he is, well... that's kinda my point.

Hey I was with you, and yeah I remember Gog and how short lived he was. They still were technically members though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.