Apocalyse vs Darkseid (h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Branlor Swift
These two fight on some sort of spacewarp mountain that overlooks the entire Mily Way galaxy. It provides a beautiful backdrop and it's just terrific. There's moss on the mountain and the area they start is relatively flat.
There's an invisible bubble around the area that can't be broken.

Apocalypse is allowed to amp, and turn his arms into anything. He's not allowed to shoot anything obviously.
Darkseid can't use his OE.

WHO WINS FELLOW COMIC READERS

Oh ya.
1. New DC
2. Post Crisis Darkseid (but not giant dude Darkseid)

Mindset
Apocalypse turns his arms into stairs.

Apocalypse 10/10.

ODG
Current Darkseid has no proven fear of stairs to exploit. So Apocalypse shape-shifting into a treacherous set of stairs will prove ineffective. Accordingly, Darkseid beats Apocalypse with a table that surely will be present on this spacewarp mountain environment.

Mindset
^ Look at this DC fanboy!

pym-ftw
They job to each other resulting in a Draw

MF DELPH
Apocalypse.

ozz81
poco

bbrem123
Originally posted by pym-ftw
They job to each other resulting in a Draw haha I like this outcome. Sounds close to me

Golgo13
Darkseid.

carver9
Apocalypse wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid wins.

thumb up

carver9
Lol.

abhilegend
Darkseid.

AsbestosFlaygon
The only way either one would win is if this was a TLC (tables, ladders, & chairs) match.

JakeTheBank
lmao

dmills
Double ko.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The only way either one would win is if this was a TLC (tables, ladders, & chairs) match. To be fair ds got back up after falling. Poc didnt get back up after that table

Nibedicus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The only way either one would win is if this was a TLC (tables, ladders, & STairs) match.

Fixd

dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/dble_KO-4.gif

Sixth_Winged
Darkseid on both. Poccy doesn't have quarters.

the ninjak
Poccy FTW! Happy Dance

Ahhhhh it's been awhile.

janus77
If this were a comic-book fight, then there's a good possibility said comic would accidentally fall into the sewer and all the colour would run, thus rendering both losers.

in all seriousness, Darkseid wins it (ofcourse), but he's almost as crap a character as Apocalypse and that is one hell of a feat for someone who is supposed to be one of Superman's biggest opponents.

Also, typo in thread title makes Apocalypse sound even more feminine...

red sabre
well he does use a lipstick so.....

roughrider
H2H...I can just picture these two sitting for a stare off, waiting for the other to throw a punch first, because they are both so smart. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dmills
Didn't poccy take bannerless Hulk (the one who drew strength from the energy of Franklin's pocket universe) and make him his *****. Just sayin that's one hell of s feat considering that's the strongest Hulk ever behind the WBH. Or do I have it wrong? Psycho?

ODG
That Mindless Hulk willingly worked for Apocalypse in return for him removing the shrapnel from his brain.

the ninjak
Poccy owned Hulk and strapped him to a chair.

ODG
^ If by "owned," you mean talked to him and convinced him that he could remove the shrapnel from his brain thus relieving him from the ghosts of his past that kept tormenting him as a result of it...

... and by "chair" you mean a Celestial tube... then, yes.

Zack Fair
One of the best threads ever

the ninjak
Originally posted by ODG
^ If by "owned," you mean talked to him and convinced him that he could remove the shrapnel from his brain thus relieving him from the ghosts of his past that kept tormenting him as a result of it...

... and by "chair" you mean a Celestial tube... then, yes. And whilst choking Darkseid out.
Turns his chest into a super sharp blade and stabbing him through the back.
And if that fails twisting his body into all manner of strategical methods to bind Darkseid into grips whilst bashing him from all angles.
And if that fails flying away in a birdshape then hitting him again with Hulk subduing strength.

MF DELPH
In a purely physical fight Apocalypse has better tools to get the W than Darkseid (via his shapeshifting). Apocalypse can grow big enough to just manhandle or restrain Darkseid, and physical abuse isn't exactly going to harm him as he can just morph to negate the damage or make himself durable/amorphous enough it has very little effect. I'm thinking Apocalypse just bear hugs Darkseid and impales him like he did Ikarus, but goes further with it.

No homo.

Mindset
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I'm thinking Apocalypse just bear hugs Darkseid and impales him like he did Ikarus, but goes further with it.

No homo. Disgusting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.