Tech War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Mr Terrific
Batman

Vs

Hank Pym
Jocasta

1 year of Prep
Fight on an uninhabited Island
No BFR

JakeTheBank
Pym.

Golgo13
Which Terrific? DCnU Terrific is high up there.

pym-ftw
Current all
Isn't he the third smartest man on dc earth plus there resources advantage would balance this out

Golgo13
Did they actually state he was? I know Wallace was going to announce that in the story, but it was cancelled well before he could do it. Mr. T in the DCnU has already better feats than Pre-Flashpoint, IMO.

pym-ftw
I'm not sure where but I remember reading that

Golgo13
He was going to flesh out the top 10 in the DCnU, but didn't get the chance, because of low sales. sad

Mr. T was captured by Terry Sloan on Earth 2.

ColossusGrundy
Team 2.

Terrific is a douche for a hero.

Golgo13
How is he a douche?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Golgo13
How is he a douche?

Don't get me wrong, he's a cool idea, he just comes off as a douche... especially did during Infinite Crisis.

Golgo13
Dude, Pre-Flashpoint Terrific is an awesome character. But we're not even talking about that one now. DCnU is the one we're discussing.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Golgo13
Mr. T in the DCnU has already better feats than Pre-Flashpoint, IMO.

Like?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Like?

Discovering and teleporting to other dimensions, containing an event horizon on the fly, stopping an earthquake that was going to level Los Angles on the fly, along with his old tech that was able to shield himself from all technology.

Flyattractor
How immature is the current Pym?

pym-ftw
What do you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.