Weakest character to no sell the godblast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
The godblast used on Exitar. Character braces for it buylt no tech or anything that would prevent him/her/it from diminishing the force. Who can no sell it??

carver9
There isn't too many people that can no sell that blast.

janus77
Juggernaut.

Mshinu
Emma Frost in diamond form? Or does she get cracked more easily these days?

If not her, then Juggs of course.

abhilegend
Hulk.131

Q99
Butterball.

Nibedicus
Shadowcat? big grin

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Q99
Butterball.
That was who I was gonna say but I'm not sure if he could

What's his best feat defence wise?

Nihilist
Nothing has been able to harm butterball as of yet

Newjak
Originally posted by Nihilist
Nothing has been able to harm butterball as of yet Yeah but what is his best feat?

KingD19
Yeah, Butterball's pretty much the Brit of Marvel. Or Brit is the Butterball of the Imageverse. Completely invulnerable to harm, but no other powers. He doesn't even get tired. So he'd probably get blown away, but he wouldn't be hurt.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah but what is his best feat? not sure, but he took Blastaars forces unloading on him at the negative zone prison gates

Nihilist
Iirc during Avengers academy yellow jacket did some tests on him and said he couldn't be harmed period...but was completely useless lol

-Pr-
That was why they sent him home, iirc.

Ambient
Speedball maybe but he'd probably be bouncing for a long, long time..

Grunge from Gen - 13 comes to mind.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
That was why they sent him home, iirc. yeah. Despite his awesome Durability he Was a unfit fat kid....iirc he real name was Carver.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Ambient
Speedball maybe but he'd probably be bouncing for a long, long time..
I lmao irl just picturing this

KingD19
His real names Emery Schaub. And his mutation froze his body where it was when his powers activated. So he can't get stronger, or better at anything physically. He doesn't even really have any way of feeling anything physically. He actually got pissed when one of his teammates tried to sex him up because he wouldn't get burned by her powers.

ODG
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, Butterball's pretty much the Brit of Marvel. Or Brit is the Butterball of the Imageverse. Completely invulnerable to harm, but no other powers. He doesn't even get tired. So he'd probably get blown away, but he wouldn't be hurt. He gets tired. He can't run worth a damn and can't build up his stamina because his powers have locked up his body's physique. Doesn't prevent him from being virtually immortal though.

ctsketch
Originally posted by ODG
He gets tired. He can't run worth a damn and can't build up his stamina because his powers have locked up his body's physique. Doesn't prevent him from being virtually immortal though.

his bio says he doesn't get tired, he just can't run very fast

ODG
Originally posted by ctsketch
his bio says he doesn't get tired, he just can't run very fast I could be remembering it wrong, but I'm pretty sure one of the physical regimens that revealed he was weak was because he couldn't run for very long, being the fat dude that he is. And he couldn't build up his stamina because his physique was locked in.

Scoobless
No, taskmaster tried to punish him with exercise but the kid would never tire out.

Endless Mike
Aquarian?

zopzop
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Aquarian?
thumb up
I can picture it dissipating as it touched his Null Field.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.