Superman / Wonder Woman / G.L Hal / Manhunter Vs Gladiator / Quasar / Nova / Super-Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep...

Fight takes place on Earth...

Supes
WW
G.L Hal
Manhunter

Vs

Glads
Quasar
Nova
Skrull

ColossusGrundy
one sided DC win

dmills
DC's A+ team vs a Marvel B team. Hmmm...

JakeTheBank
^ thumb up

Golgo13
Nova is A+ status and solos.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by Golgo13
Nova is A+ status and solos.

Sober up and re-post

Supermex
sents when is Nova and Quasar B level?

JakeTheBank
Since they're not on the same level as likes of Thor and Surfer.

dmills
Originally posted by Supermex
sents when is Nova and Quasar B level?

They both have individual feats that can stand tall with the best of them. Having said that, they both get out done in a feat war vs those names.

A Marvel A+ team that's designed to face off with those JLA stalwarts would have names like Thor, The Silver Surfer, maybe The Hulk and then you add in a Nova Prime or a Quasar. But if the Marvel team is anchored by Nova, Quasar or Glads, you're going to struggle getting many peeps to vote for that team vs a team with two elites the likes of Superman and Hal.

abhilegend
Nova gets oneshotted by any of team 1. Rest don't matter.
dur

Blair Wind
Originally posted by dmills
They both have individual feats that can stand tall with the best of them. Having said that, they both get out done in a feat war vs those names.

A Marvel A+ team that's designed to face off with those JLA stalwarts would have names like Thor, The Silver Surfer, maybe The Hulk and then you add in a Nova Prime or a Quasar. But if the Marvel team is anchored by Nova, Quasar or Glads, you're going to struggle getting many peeps to vote for that team vs a team with two elites the likes of Superman and Hal.

Quasar is part of the A team. I can see a team being anchored by him just fine. Especially against Green Lantern. He may or may not be able to energy drain him - but if he can, then GL's basically done for.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Quasar is part of the A team. I can see a team being anchored by him just fine. Especially against Green Lantern. He may or may not be able to energy drain him - but if he can, then GL's basically done for.
He can't. GL energy isn't part of EM spectrum.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by abhilegend
He can't. GL energy isn't part of EM spectrum.

Currently it might not be. But it's been drained in the past AND been referenced as EM light before. Enough times to make it plausible - especially since GL's don't experience reboots like the rest of the universe.

abhilegend
Currently it might not be. But it's been drained in the past AND been referenced as EM light before. Enough times to make it plausible - especially since GL's don't experience reboots like the rest of the universe.
Yes, its been drained before but people have failed to absorb too. After johns retconned its nature though, no EM manipulator has done it. Who said that? GL has been retconned too, Emerald Dawn retconned it post crisis, Secret Origins did it after IC.

-Pr-

The Johns retcon > any crisis.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by -Pr-
The Johns retcon > any crisis.

And, powerwise, it makes me very sad.

abhilegend
And, powerwise, it makes me very sad.
Me too. The majesty that was GLC is all but lost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.