Popeye v Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Popeye just finished 5 cans of spinach and faces Hulk in a street fight.

10 minute time limit and a winner will then be called if there is no KO.

Damborgson
Popeye

carver9
Popeye stomps Marvel Earth with one can of spinach. Giving him 5 is overkill.

Damborgson
He's rivaling the Ironfist at those levels

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
He's rivaling the Ironfist at those levels with Doom armor.

Damborgson
^We are looking to get hurt laughing out loud

golem370
He starts eating Huk thinking he is a Giant Spinach Man lol

cdtm
5 cans! O_O

He did this with half a can:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61170/1166302-superman_vs_goku__super.png

ColossusGrundy
laughing

JakeTheBank
Spite against Hulk.

Shabazz916
Hulk shoves can do his mouth

JakeTheBank
Yes, better that Hulk commit suicide with the discarded spinach can than face Popeye's wrath.

BlackZero30x
yeah this is a major stomp for popeye

CosmicComet
As far as I'm concerned, Popeye can only lose to Bobobo and a high end Bugs Bunny.

vansonbee
Popeye eats Hulk hairy vag and became abstract.

JakeTheBank

janus77
Originally posted by vansonbee
Popeye eats Hulk hairy vag and became abstract.
She-Hulk, right?

TheHulk
Serious:Hulk Wins.

Non Serious:Popeye Stomps On Pre-Crisis Superman,Rune King Thor,SS4 Goku,SS4 Vegeta,HOTM Hulk,HP Doomsday,Well Fed Galactus,Silver Surfer,Thanos With IG,Trion Juggernaut And Then Goes On To Beat Stand Lee And Become The NEW ONE ABOVE ALL!!!

Mshinu
Spite

http://fadderly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/hulk-cry.jpg

Digi
Originally posted by TheHulk

Non Serious:Popeye Stomps On Pre-Crisis Superman,Rune King Thor,SS4 Goku,SS4 Vegeta,HOTM Hulk,HP Doomsday,Well Fed Galactus,Silver Surfer,Thanos With IG,Trion Juggernaut And Then Goes On To Beat Stand Lee And Become The NEW ONE ABOVE ALL!!!

how is hulk winning serious? popeye has reality-warping powers with his punches.

Cogito
Racist WWII-era Popeye stomps

ymQoktCc-NM

MF DELPH
Popeye ftw. He's known as a humorous character, but his combat feats are ridiculous and pretty high end, and he literally transmutes matter and defies physics with his punches. He'd punch Hulk and turn him into Edward Norton rockin' toy Hulk hands.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Popeye ftw. He's known as a humorous character, but his combat feats are ridiculous and pretty high end, and he literally transmutes matter and defies physics with his punches. He'd punch Hulk and turn him into Edward Norton rockin' toy Hulk hands.

This I would love to see.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by CosmicComet
As far as I'm concerned, Popeye can only lose to Bobobo and a high end Bugs Bunny. Mighty Mouse would dong smack Popeye.

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheHulk

Non Serious:Popeye Stomps On Pre-Crisis Superman,Rune King Thor,SS4 Goku,SS4 Vegeta,HOTM Hulk,HP Doomsday,Well Fed Galactus,Silver Surfer,Thanos With IG,Trion Juggernaut And Then Goes On To Beat Stand Lee And Become The NEW ONE ABOVE ALL!!! popeye doesn't lose when he has spinach. show me a feat of him losing on spinach. The man can reality warp full scale naval ship cannons into his biceps before punching you. The hulk stands no chance.

vansonbee
Popeye ftw. He's known as a humorous character, but his combat feats are ridiculous and pretty high end, and he literally transmutes matter and defies physics with his punches. He'd punch Hulk and turn him into Edward Norton rockin' toy Hulk hands. For a second there, I thought you were describing WBH.

TheHulk
@Digit And @Uriel005 Guys.....I Love Popeye I SERIOUSLY POPEYE! But Trust ME If I Say Popeye Wins...To Me I Will Be Selling My Soul And Everything I Believe In T.T

CosmicComet
Popeye casually punches out the Sun.

Popeye also gains superspeed with spinach. Able to build cars, buildings and even bridges in seconds.

Hulk doesn't stand a chance.

MF DELPH
Pretty much. I realize that when people think of Popeye they think of him as a cartoon character, but he's actually one of the very first comic book superheroes (going back to the 1920s Depression Era). And while a lot of his combat actions and feats were done for comedic effect, they're ridiculously high end. He's punched and reconfigured machinery on the fly, punched animals into different lifeforms, punched back energy and magic, casually moved and reconfigured large land masses, jumped up to space and punched the moon in split seconds, has supersonic flight and running speed, etc.

Popeye's no joke.

CosmicComet
I hear that Popeye on spinach actually recreated the Big Bang once...

I need to track that feat down.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Mighty Mouse would dong smack Popeye.

Mighty Mouse is the mouse version of Pre-Crisis Superman. A thread between him and Superman Prime would be epic (if someone had access to all his old cartoons on Youtube). Feat for feat, Mighty Mouse is a beast.

CosmicComet
Where would Underdog rank?

I loved that show too, been years since I seen it on the air though.

Stoic
What if the Hulk does not allow Popeye to get a can on spinach? Bluto did it several times to him. Then what? Also most people here are way too young to even know Popeye's feats outside of what they've seen on Youtube.

carver9
Popeye force feeds Hulk a can of Spinach and still stomps 10/10.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
What if the Hulk does not allow Popeye to get a can on spinach? Bluto did it several times to him. Then what? Also most people here are way too young to even know Popeye's feats outside of what they've seen on Youtube.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Popeye just finished 5 cans of spinach

He already has finished them.

pym-ftw
Underdog is like wonderman level or below

The top comic entity is the roadrunner

CosmicComet
tPmWUiq1ec8

Bobobo solos

pym-ftw
Bobobo is powerful, but far from the most powerful anime character

Even without going into outside abstract people like LoN, Demon King Daimao, or Haruhi Suzumiya

CosmicComet
Bobobo is as powerful as he needs to be.

He is the writer of his own show. He can and has simply re-written everything to suit him.

carver9
I never took the time to look at one episode of Bobo...that is the weirdest looking show that was ever placed on tv. Just terrible.

CosmicComet
Carver, we can no longer be friends.

If you can't get some enjoyment out of something like Bobobo, you are dead inside as a person.

Endless Mike
Popeye punches him and he turns into a glowing green nuclear fuel rod like in the intro of the Simpsons

carver9

If you can't get some enjoyment out of something like Bobobo, you are dead inside as a person.

laughing out loud

Come on Cosmic. One of his main powers is super strength hair coming out of his nose. WTF man.

guy222
hulk

Igniz
Popeye stomps big grin

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9116/285576-18005-121790-1-action-comics_super.jpg

Brockalizer
Pretty much. I realize that when people think of Popeye they think of him as a cartoon character, but he's actually one of the very first comic book superheroes (going back to the 1920s Depression Era). And while a lot of his combat actions and feats were done for comedic effect, they're ridiculously high end. He's punched and reconfigured machinery on the fly, punched animals into different lifeforms, punched back energy and magic, casually moved and reconfigured large land masses, jumped up to space and punched the moon in split seconds, has supersonic flight and running speed, etc.

Popeye's no joke. You're so right. IMO anything less than ZH Paralax or IG Thanos is boarderline spite.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Brockalizer
You're so right. IMO anything less than ZH Paralax or IG Thanos is boarderline spite. Still spite. Prepped popeye i.e. has already eaten spinach, takes out anyone short of The Presence or TOAA.

cdtm

Bobobo is why the Warner's, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, locked themselves away in their water tower.

He's great. ^_^

Hyperion Prime
As far as I'm concerned, Popeye can only lose to Bobobo and a high end Bugs Bunny.

Bugs Bunny has been owned before though. I like Bugs better, but I think Popeye is tougher.

The Gremlin would never have owned Popeye like he owned bugs. Though Popeye was owned by a fly though once.

ColossusGrundy
I am pretty shocked this thread got so many replies. Lol I love you guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.