Scathan vs Hunger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Powerful Celestial vs Extra-dimensional Parasite

TheGodKiller
Scathan disapproves .

Glorificus
Scathan.

janus77
Scathan has the munchies.

abhilegend
Scathan throws two planets at hunger.

psycho gundam
or a shadowmoon, hold the sizable nuclear arsenal

vin

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or a shadowmoon, hold the sizable nuclear arsenal

vin
The shadowmoon would kill the poor bastard. Only you, bran and some another fool named thanos think nukes are anything in a planetery explosion.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by abhilegend
The shadowmoon would kill the poor bastard. Only you, bran and some another fool named thanos think nukes are anything in a planetery explosion.
Well enough nukes can blow up a planet, so yeah just depends on how powerful the nukes in question are.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Well enough nukes can blow up a planet, so yeah just depends on how powerful the nukes in question are. Pip made a comment that they would blow up half the planet.

So obviously, they would add nothing, because things can't add up

abhilegend
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Pip made a comment that they would blow up half the planet.

So obviously, they would add nothing, because things can't add up
Pip is obviously such an expert. Also blowing up half the planet which may or may not be hyperbole>destruction of two planets.
dur

Branlor Swift
Pip is obviously such an expert. Also blowing up half the planet which may or may not be hyperbole>destruction of two planets.
dur Comics don't count, I agree.

So... it wouldn't add anything then?

abhilegend
Comics don't count, I agree.

So... it wouldn't add anything then?
Hyperboles don't count, I agree.

Obviously it would, not much significant though.

Branlor Swift

Obviously it would, not much significant though. Comics don't count... interesting. The only wording on the bombs that Thanos thinks are adequate is hyperbole and wrong.

Oh?
Only you, bran and some another fool named thanos think nukes are anything in a planetery explosion.

abhilegend
Comics don't count... interesting. The only wording on the bombs that Thanos thinks are adequate is hyperbole and wrong.

Oh? Originally posted by abhilegend

Obviously it would, not much significant though.
Sarcasm is your friend.... or not.

Branlor Swift
Only you, bran and some another fool named thanos think nukes are anything in a planetery explosion. Originally posted by abhilegend
Obviously it would, not much significant though. Concession accepted

Nihilist
How can the Hunger be gauged properly when it never fully manifested in to the 616 reality.

Dampyre
Scathan has to be the most overrated character in the history of comics. He gets his 'stuff' pushed in.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Dampyre
Scathan has to be the most overrated character in the history of comics. He gets his 'stuff' pushed in. By Hunger? lol

Dampyre
By Hunger? lol

That's right. The Celestial's only hope is to cut Hunger off from the bulk of his being. Any direct attack will be easily absorbed.

Branlor Swift
That's right. The Celestial's only hope is to cut Hunger off from the bulk of his being. Any direct attack will be easily absorbed. Scathan one shotted (mind you it was in the back iirc) a being that was apparently above LT

Galan007
That's right. The Celestial's only hope is to cut Hunger off from the bulk of his being. Any direct attack will be easily absorbed. thumb up

Don't listen to the fanboys.

zopzop
Scathan one shotted (mind you it was in the back iirc)
And then muzzled him and then after removing the muzzle was still powerful enough to physically restrain him as the LT passed his judgement.

Also, Protege was indeed above the LT because the LT had to draw on additional power from an object/thing/person that the Protege hadn't observed (the Eye of Agamotto) to imprison the Protege.

And then Scathan approved of the LT's judgement. Scathan is no joke.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by zopzop
Also, Protege was indeed above the LT because the LT had to draw on additional power from an object/thing/person that the Protege hadn't observed (the Eye of Agamotto) to imprison the Protege. That was stupid though. laughing out loud

zopzop
That was stupid though. laughing out loud
IMHO, the entire fiasco was stupid. I half expected the entire thing to be retconned in the way the MM and Beyonder were in 616 reality.

Think about it, in 616 reality : it was MM's experiment that opened the door to the Beyonder's universe and allowed him to peer into the 616 universe. It wound up being retconned that they were just two sides of one Cube.

In the GotG's reality I believe it was the Beyonder observing the GotG's universe from Eternity's scar that led him to the Protege. I thought they were gonna make them two sides of one Cube too (paralleling 616 reality with Protege being this reality's version of MM).

Dampyre
Scathan one shotted (mind you it was in the back iirc) a being that was apparently above LT

Yeah, and? I have almost every issue of the GOTG including virtually every appearance of the Protege.

Branlor Swift
Yeah, and? I have almost every issue of the GOTG including virtually every appearance of the Protege. Nothing.

You're right. Hunger wins. His feats are way better than taking out a guy above LT

guy222
hunger doesn't defeat the approver

poor hunger

abhilegend
Concession accepted
Go quan...err bran. Anyway scathan throws two planets and and kills hunger. Here it wouldn't be amped by galactus' energies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.