Sinestro vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
I always wondered how this fight would go. Personally, I would give Superman the edge against "any" GL without any outside amp. Who is winning this? No bfring. Pre reboot versions.

pym-ftw
GL sinestro? I'd give it to supes with ease

DTM
I would also give Superman the win over any ring-wielding character, so Superman to win here.

abhilegend
Superman has already won against sinestro IIRC.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DTM
I would also give Superman the win over any ring-wielding character, so Superman to win here.
Ohh no take it back,

I feel the s*** winds bringing in the fanboys

Can you hear that ?

Larfleeze........ion.......parallax

Too late

DarkSaint85
You don't think Superman can win against those characters, pym?

DTM
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ohh no take it back,

I feel the s*** winds bringing in the fanboys

Can you hear that ?

Larfleeze........ion.......parallax

Too late

Ah, well I meant the normal ring-bearers, not the super amped Cosmic Being ringers. smile

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You don't think Superman can win against those characters, pym?

He shouldn't be able too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DTM
Ah, well I meant the normal ring-bearers, not the super amped Cosmic Being ringers. smile

Yeah I was gonna say - otherwise, to compare like for like, you'd need an amped Superman too.

Like Cosmic Armour Superman yes

I give Superman the nod here.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
He shouldn't be able too.

Well, if he's gonna bring the big guns out, its only fair you use a big gun version of Supes...

abhilegend
http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20SINESTRO/?action=view&current=12_Silver_Age_80pg_Giant_01pdf-003.jpg

-Pr-
Superman.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, if he's gonna bring the big guns out, its only fair you use a big gun version of Supes...
Well he said he would give supes the nod over any ring bearer

And I didn't bring out the big gun

Nekron

Golgo13
Superman, but Sinestro makes him work for it.

cdtm
Geoff Johns Sinestro is kind of a beast.. Took down Kyle as Ion II, and that white light using Weaponer who defeated a five man GL team including Ganthet, Kyle, and John.

Superman takes the majority, but it's not easy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Geoff Johns Sinestro is kind of a beast.. Took down Kyle as Ion II, and that white light using Weaponer who defeated a five man GL team including Ganthet, Kyle, and John.

Superman takes the majority, but it's not easy.
Superman took on entire GLC for fifty years. He smacks sinestro down like a hoe.stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.