The Adam Family Vs The Wonder Woman Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Black Adam, Mary Marvel, & Isis
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31467/719558-blackmf_large.jpg
Osiris
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/28018/1244354-amon_tomaz__03__003__01__large.png

vs

Wonder Woman, Donna, and Wonder Girl
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29754/780167-wonderful_x3_dg_large.jpg
Artemis
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/804050-001_large.jpg

carver9
Who is stopping Black Adam?

Golgo13
Wondy has a good chance, especially with lasso.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
Wondy has a good chance of catching a spanking, especially with lasso.
Your welcome

DTM
Ill side with the Adam family on this one.

abhilegend
Adam family stomps.

Q99
Artemis is something of a weak link, unless she has her stat boost items.

Though lasso wise, I'll note Donna's could be used to de-transform people too, all she needs is a stronger will, and I'm sure she out-willpowers all but Adam on the other team (overpowering the likes of Osiris would be trivial for her).

abhilegend
Isis can take on all three remaining alone and win after adam takes on diana.

Q99
Nah, Donna lasso, out willpower her, tell her to "Revert," that's a win against Isis.

Though honestly, baring some lucky lassoings, preferably very soon, I do see the Adam family winning. BA's the hardest to lasso, but Diana *must* be the one to face him, she's the only one who can hold him off. She can't focus on taking out the easier members.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Nah, Donna lasso, out willpower her, tell her to "Revert," that's a win against Isis.

Though honestly, baring some lucky lassoings, preferably very soon, I do see the Adam family winning. BA's the hardest to lasso, but Diana *must* be the one to face him, she's the only one who can hold him off. She can't focus on taking out the easier members.
You don't know anything about Isis then. She is adam+ in power with nearly his level of physical stats. Donma ain't winning against that level of power with just a lasso toss when she hasn't done that against anyone at that level and Etrigan doesn't count at that level, dude had to be stopped from raping diana by Jason. She would be beaten by mary before that happens anyway. Adam would take clear majority against diana.

Q99
No, I don't think Isis's will is stronger than Etrigan's, and that's what matters. She doesn't have to beat her down (though Donna isn't a slouch physically. There's the Superwoman thing, and there's her breaking Jade's GL constructs when she was pretty much rolling the whole of the Titans and Outsiders after her resurrection).

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
No, I don't think Isis's will is stronger than Etrigan's, and that's what matters. She doesn't have to beat her down (though Donna isn't a slouch physically. There's the Superwoman thing, and there's her breaking Jade's GL constructs when she was pretty much rolling the whole of the Titans and Outsiders after her resurrection).
You have to prove that. Have fun with that. Etrigan has shitty willpower. In the meantime Isis beats the shit out of her after blocking her lasso with her plants. That stalemate places her solidly below supergirl and mary, superwoman had been oneshotted by diana. Jade? Don't make me laugh, she had to be saved by donna from a falling building her shields couldn't hold.

Colossus-Big C
Adam

8swords
Originally posted by Golgo13
Wondy has a good chance, especially with lasso.

especially with her boobs Happy Dance

Uriel005
For a second I read Adams family and thought Wednesday was about to lay a smackdown on some fools... or the Adam's would think the ropes kinky and beg for more.....

that said Adam family. On a physical statline they are outright superior to all but Diana and Donna and even then I only give them a chance on skill to pull lasso wins before artemis gets ko'd and they have to deal with a 3v4

Katya
The Adams Family *snap snap*

Colossus-Big C
Im incline to say black adam solos.

He already beat them in ww3. This is spite to be honest here guys

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Im incline to say black adam solos.

He already beat them in ww3. This is spite to be honest here guys

I agree they win, but were any of them present in WW3? Maybe Donna... Diana definitely wasn't, she was still on vacation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.