The Mighty Avengers Vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep..

The Mighty Avengers:
Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Hulk

Spider-Man

Wolverine

Vs

Dcnu Darkseid

Uriel005
Again DCnU in a stomp. Cap Wolverine and Iron man get promptly taken out with the back of Darkseid's hand. Hulk and Thor follow shortly.

PillarofOsiris
Seriously? This team has no chance without BFR.

Uriel005
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Seriously? This team has no chance without BFR. and darkseid promptly returns via boom tube.

Odekahn
Yeah DS wins handidly.

Flyattractor
How much longer would Hulk last then Thor against the Obies? Or would Hulk just HF aginast it forever?

carver9
Either Hulk or Thor solos.

DTM
Eh, Ill side with the Avengers. Hulk and Thor together should be capable enough to fight Darkseid (taking up most of DSs attention), add in Iron Man for a little extra power and versatility, Cap and SpiderMan for a bit of a distraction here and there, and Wolverine for the chance to deal some nice edged damage when needed, and yeah Id go with these Avengers vs. DS here.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine and Iron Man cut off his limbs, Captain America bashes him in the face with his mighty shield. The end.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9

laughing

Tony Stark

yes

Batman-Prime

Gammafamilyfather WorldbreakerCarter stomps.

celeyhyga17
Darkseid

iceman24567
Darkseid stomps

ColossusGrundy
DS Owns this team.

This would be over quickly

-Pr-
wtf @ thread.

DTM
Eh, I think its a good match, neither side certainly being able to stomp the other, though in the end I just think these Avengers have what it takes to take Darkseid down, as the Justice League usually do.

Golgo13
Without BFR, Darkseid would own this team. It was the only way DCnU JL took him out.

DTM
That was the DCnU JLA, who are generally known to be weaker and lesser experienced that the normal JLA, who these Avengers would be a match for. Theres no reason to believe that this team would fall easily, or at all, to Darkseid, especially DCnU DS. (not to mention, even without the BFR win, that DCnU JLA were winning in the end anyway)

Golgo13
Originally posted by DTM
That was the DCnU JLA, who are generally known to be weaker and lesser experienced that the normal JLA, who these Avengers would be a match for. Theres no reason to believe that this team would fall easily, or at all, to Darkseid, especially DCnU DS. (not to mention, even without the BFR win, that DCnU JLA were winning in the end anyway)

Thor is the only powerful guy there and considered more powerful than the JLA. Everyone else gets one shotted like the JLA did.

DTM
Then you and I see this battle completely differently, buddy. smile

Golgo13
Without Cyborg, JL would have lost. Yeah, Diana stabbed him in the eye, but it just angered him. All Darkseid had to do was powerup and they all were KO'd. I see the same happenning to the Avengers, besides Thor. He lasts the longest, of course.

DTM
Again, then we see this as complete opposites. smile

Golgo13
How would the fodder do against the Omega Beams? Flash and Superman were lucky to work around it.

DTM
I dont consider Hulk or Thor fodder (both combined should take up much of Darkseids efforts), and I think Caps Shield would do fine against the Omega Beams.

Golgo13
Thor would be the last man standing, but I don't see Hulk tanking the OB.

DTM
Originally posted by DTM
Then you and I see this battle completely differently, buddy. smile

Originally posted by DTM
Again, then we see this as complete opposites. smile

smile

carver9
What has the Omegas done to make people think it would work against Thor and Hulk? Hulk would outright kill Darkseid in a physical match. I just need to see some proof of the Omegas.

JakeTheBank
DCnU Darkseid?

He really didn't display much to suggest he could beat both Thor and Hulk at the same time if they're allowed even a couple of years worth of feats, let alone overall histories.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by DTM
Eh, Ill side with the Avengers. Hulk and Thor together should be capable enough to fight Darkseid (taking up most of DSs attention), add in Iron Man for a little extra power and versatility, Cap and SpiderMan for a bit of a distraction here and there, and Wolverine for the chance to deal some nice edged damage when needed, and yeah Id go with these Avengers vs. DS here.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid wins. Their only chance is bfr.

JakeTheBank
Well, since this thread doesn't turn off BFR off, team wins anyway as Thor can easily BFR him.

carver9
Hulk or Thor solos. Darkseid taking out a team that doesn't even have fts comparable to Wonderman isn't impressive. Either of these two can beat him 10/10.

Batman-Prime
Hulk or Thor solos. Darkseid taking out a team that doesn't even have fts comparable to Wonderman isn't impressive. Either of these two can beat him 10/10.

facepalm

http://chzheroes.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/superheroes-batman-superman-if-supermanfacepalmed.jpg

ColossusGrundy

Stop posting while intoxicated, Carver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.