Batman vs Henry Pym & Cyclops in a hand to hand fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these two defeat Bats in hand to hand combat? Henry normal size.

pym-ftw
No powers/no gadgets

Yeah these guys are hugely underestimated in H2h

Odekahn
Batman stomps. This is spite.

pym-ftw
How so?

-Pr-
Batman isn't losing to these two. Cyclops is good, but he's WAY behind Bruce. Pym isn't exactly Bruce Lee either.

pym-ftw
But there's two of them and there both expert tacticians and its not like they can't hurt him

BruceSkywalker
facepalm when it comes to hand to hand combat fighting neither bobby nor scott is in Batman's league.. Batman stomps and he stomps hard

Branlor Swift
Cyclops is just some mindless brawler with limited power.

Pym can't beat Batman by himself.

Flyattractor
Yeah. This is Batman Stomp Spite.

pym-ftw
How I get he's a better fighter but in h2h with 2 highly intelligent fighters if one grabs him the other can knock him out

Team 6/10

Flyattractor
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How I get he's a better fighter but in h2h with 2 highly intelligent fighters if one grabs him the other can knock him out

Team 6/10 Yeah. That could work...because Bats has never been in that situation before... laughing out loud

pym-ftw
He's always had the intelligence advantage in those situations

He doesn't have that here, nor are Pym or Scott nameless jobber thugs

Ledgic
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Cyclops is just some mindless brawler with limited power.

Are you trolling... Or are you serious?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Ledgic
Are you trolling... Or are you serious? Fine, Cyclops is quite comparable to people like Batman, and doesn't look like a mindless brawler at all compared to him

pym-ftw
I'd put Cyclops a step behind hawkeye

Pym is just as well trained as most mid streets but has crazier feats like bullet dodging and things like that

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Fine, Cyclops is quite comparable to people like Batman, and doesn't look like a mindless brawler at all compared to him Please. Batman spent a life time honing and building his skills while training with mastes of the h2h techniques all around the wolrd while Scott messed around ina a holodeck video game.
Batman dosen't waste 5 breaths taking down these 2 wannabe Marvel hype ups.

pym-ftw
Scott has also trained his entire life in multiple forms of combat

Pym isn't as well trained but he can help

Flyattractor
Scott has also trained his entire life in multiple forms of combat

Pym isn't as well trained but he can help No he hasn't. He didn't run away from the foster home system and join Charley X"s Circus de Mutant Freaks until his mid teens,and He can't be any older then mid to late 20's in the comics.

And I don't care what Whedon Retconn or other mayvel bs of trying to make him more "batman' like they have tried.

If Bruce decided to put them down. They are going down.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No he hasn't. He didn't run away from the foster home system and join Charley X"s Circus de Mutant Freaks until his mid teens,and He can't be any older then mid to late 20's in the comics.

And I don't care what Whedon Retconn or other mayvel bs of trying to make him more "batman' like they have tried.

If Bruce decided to put them down. They are going down.

Scott is early 30s in the comics, and is proficient in judo and aikido. He even trained Colossus to a point.

He's not Batman level, though.

DTM
Hank and Scott stand little to no chance beating Bruce HTH.

pym-ftw
He has no gadgets to deal with both opponents and Scott has enough skill and damage to not get flash ko'd

Pym is less skilled but has a crazy damage soak for a human with no reason to be able to take it

DTM
Batman wouldnt need any gadgets to beat Scott and Hank, if this was solely a HTH fight. Hed do so quite handily really.

pym-ftw
Again I ask how

With no real way of dealing with two very intelligent fighters its stupid to say he would beat them easily

-Pr-
Again I ask how

With no real way of dealing with two very intelligent fighters its stupid to say he would beat them easily

Pym isn't exactly a martial arts expert. He's not bad, but he's always been a brawler more than anything.

Cyclops is an expert through narration and exposition; he has very few actual feats in hand to hand combat. He's good, but it's like comparing a Mini to a ferrari. It does the job, but it's just not on that level.

janus77
Scott's got something like unerring accuracy right? His brain calculates angles and velocities with extreme precision no?

If so, Scott throws Hank Pym at Batman for the KO win! big grin

DTM
Again I ask how

Im a bit lost on how you think Scott and Hank are close to Bruces level in HTH. If none of them are using any powers, abilities, equipment, anything, and this is just Scott and Hank fighting Bruce with their fists, Bruce doing the same back, then yes Bruce takes it easily. Batman is one of the best HTH fighters in all of comics, Scott and Hank arent even in the same ballpark (not to mention Bruce is stronger, tougher, faster, more agile than either of them as well). Heck, solely HTH, Id pick lesser skilled and able fighters than Bruce to still beat Scott and Hank together.

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
Scott's got something like unerring accuracy right? His brain calculates angles and velocities with extreme precision no?

If so, Scott throws Hank Pym at Batman for the KO win! big grin

mmm

pym-ftw
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pym isn't exactly a martial arts expert. He's not bad, but he's always been a brawler more than anything.

Cyclops is an expert through narration and exposition; he has very few actual feats in hand to hand combat. He's good, but it's like
comparing a Mini to a ferrari. It does the job, but it's just not on that level.
Pym has a blackbelt in judo

I'm not saying either of the team could solo but together they can just swarm Bruce and overpower him

Branlor Swift
Bruce stalemated Karate Kid.

And had "mild" problems with an amnesiac one too.

-Pr-

I'm not saying either of the team could solo but together they can just swarm Bruce and overpower him

And he almost never uses it. Besides, his one martial art against Bruce's 127?

They'd have a hard time not being knocked out quickly, tbh.

DTM

I think youre Severely underestimating how good a HTH fighter Batman is.

janus77
mmm
ban anyone who disagrees yes

you know it's the responsible thing to do!

Flyattractor
Again I ask how

With no real way of dealing with two very intelligent fighters its stupid to say he would beat them easily No way of dealilng with them..other then hitting or kicking them really hard in soft places.\
Batman is out on the street using his h2h skills against real life opponents every night.
Scott and Hank aren't.

janus77

God, first time I looked at the above line, I misread it as "Pym has given a black eye to Judy".

Was wondering how many women he's beaten up in his career.

pym-ftw
I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you

It's not so much who he's fighting but the fact its two on one and batman has a cape

-Pr-

It's not so much who he's fighting but the fact its two on one and batman has a cape

A cape which he can use to distract his opponents.

DTM
Batman, with his cape, fights odds WAY worse than 2 on 1, every night, and he does just fine. Scott and Hank are just way out of their depth here.

Flyattractor

It's not so much who he's fighting but the fact its two on one and batman has a cape Wouldn't the Bat Cape fall uner the "no gadgets" rule?

Cause thats how I have been picturing this.

Scott knows 2 forms of combat,and hank as a black belt in 1.

So does bruce,and about 10 others.

pym-ftw
I assumed they still had armor and costumes

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DTM
Batman, with his cape, fights odds WAY worse than 2 on 1, every night, and he does just fine. Scott and Hank are just way out of their depth here.
But he also carries a freaking arsenal and a plot belt

Branlor Swift
Batman stomped the Teen Titans with his cape on, including Impulse.

pym-ftw
A human beat a Lightspeeder

seems legit

Branlor Swift
And Hank and Cyke beating a Batman is any better?

pym-ftw
2 humans beat 1 unarmed human

hmm somehow it does

Branlor Swift
That's if you think Batman is just a normal human, as opposed to the second greatest natural being ever.

pym-ftw
^after Pym

Branlor Swift
Iron Fist naturally

Pym's up there though

DarkSaint85
Cyclops vs Shen Kuei:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4cbx7nRgJ1qfsxs7.jpg

JakeTheBank
Batman.

Not much to discuss, really.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cyclops vs Shen Kuei:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4cbx7nRgJ1qfsxs7.jpg

Hey, he was fighting Shen Kuei AND Deadpool at the time. sneer

DarkSaint85
Hey, he was fighting Shen Kuei AND Deadpool at the time. sneer

How dare you question me!

Actually, the main point was that I feel its pretty easy for Batman to replicate that pressure move for an easy win. And then rinse, and repeat.

StiltmanFTW
Pym would beat Batman's wife if he had one.

CosmicComet
Hank breaks the rules of the OP and punts Bruce into overspace.

nwg202
bruce stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.