Galactus VS Many-Angled Ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGodKiller
The May-Angled Ones have miraculously regenerated from their Death-inflicted wounds . They decide to re-pursue their invasion of the 616-universe . This time Galactus alone has to defend the universe from them as the Celestials are already occupied with the Dreaming Celestial , the other Abstracts have fled , and Franklin Richards is depowered .

Round 1 : Galactus VS the lesser MAOs(including the ones who killed Aegis)
Round 2 : Galactus VS Shuma Gorath
Round 3 : Galactus VS all four of the Great Old Ones(Kthl ,Yot-Soter ,Shuma-Gorath and Nyerlathortech )

In Round 1 , Galactus is fed on 1 world
In Round 2 , Galactus is fed on 4 worlds
In Round 3 , Galactus is fed on an entire solar system(each planet of that solar system is a life-friendly planet)

BFR is off . Battle is to death . All combatants are fully healed between each rounds .

Who wins in each round , and why ?

TheGodKiller
Bump

DarkSaint85
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/~geary20d/worldpolitics/maozedeng.jpg

Wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The May-Angled Ones have miraculously regenerated from their Death-inflicted wounds . They decide to re-pursue their invasion of the 616-universe . This time Galactus alone has to defend the universe from them as the Celestials are already occupied with the Dreaming Celestial , the other Abstracts have fled , and Franklin Richards is depowered .

Round 1 : Galactus VS the lesser MAOs(including the ones who killed Aegis)
Round 2 : Galactus VS Shuma Gorath
Round 3 : Galactus VS all four of the Great Old Ones(Kthl ,Yot-Soter ,Shuma-Gorath and Nyerlathortech )

In Round 1 , Galactus is fed on 1 world
In Round 2 , Galactus is fed on 4 worlds
In Round 3 , Galactus is fed on an entire solar system(each planet of that solar system is a life-friendly planet)

BFR is off . Battle is to death . All combatants are fully healed between each rounds .

Who wins in each round , and why ?
We know next to nothing about the Many-Angled Ones, except the fact that their machine, the Galactus Engine, couldn't be beaten by 8+ Celestials, Teneberous, Aegis, and a fed Galactus.

The Kree/Inhumans ship was also registering larger more powerful forms than the Galactus Engine attempting to enter the 616 reality from the Fault. Assuming those were the Many-Angled Ones, Galactus is absolutely fxxked.

One planet, four planets, or an entire solar system of planets won't mean anything if 12+ cosmics that included Celestials couldn't do sh|t to the Galactus Engine.

JakeTheBank
All I know is that Shuma gets stomped.

Dampyre
This seems like a spite thread considering the Many Angled Ones killed their universes' Galactus and turned him into a machine. There's no way that Galactus could repel that invasion alone. Way too many powerful foes.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Wins.

That face has no angles.

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Wins. Is somebody fighting Chairman Mao?

Perhaps,:

Chairman Mao

VS

Evita!

http://www.embajadaabierta.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/evita.jpg

'nuff said.

cdtm
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
That face has no angles.

http://www.sternrate.com/files/NicoleBass.jpg

vince_slice
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1267874_o.gif

Colossus-Big C
Galactus lose all 3

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Galactus lose all 3
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

TheGodKiller
*Necrobump*

I recently found out conclusive proof that Shuma is the leader of the Old Ones:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/148457/2989980-shuma+leader.png

Utrigita
I have always believed that Aegis Mbody was killed as a result of the battle with the Galactus Engine.

TheGodKiller
^While that would a logical point of view, it does border on speculation as on-panel we saw a horde of the MAOs take her out.

Utrigita
^While that would a logical point of view, it does border on speculation as on-panel we saw a horde of the MAOs take her out.

I recall Surfer saying to Quasar something about that the battle with the Galactus Engine would soon be seen on the physical plane, and then Aegis dies, but then it has been some time since I last read it.

Stoic
Not Galactus.

jitay
didnt he get beaten by the many angled ones

Galan007
*Necrobump*

I recently found out conclusive proof that Shuma is the leader of the Old Ones: The 'Eldritch Old Ones' = MAOs..?

guy222
poor g

the Darkone
If Galactus is allowed to absorbed the energies from Taa II, then we are talking about a whole new ball game. And Galactus still has access to the Ultimate Nullifier if needs be!!

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Utrigita
I recall Surfer saying to Quasar something about that the battle with the Galactus Engine would soon be seen on the physical plane, and then Aegis dies, but then it has been some time since I last read it.
From what I recall, he mentioned that it was taking place on a metaphysical level that mortals couldn't even begin to fathom. Been a while since I read the comic, so I'll have to check again.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Galan007
The 'Eldritch Old Ones' = MAOs..?
The Old Ones were the top of the MAOs food chain. That scan is as clear it can get. No need for a literal phasing here.

Galan007
I'm asking if the Eldritch Old Ones are the same thing as the Many-Angled Ones. I'd never heard that..?

psycho gundam
*Necrobump*

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/148457/2989980-shuma+leader.png strange looks badass with the longer hair

TheGodKiller
I'm asking if the Eldritch Old Ones are the same thing as the Many-Angled Ones. I'd never heard that..?
They were the demonic gods who were the masters of the Many-Angled Ones, so yeah, they were the MAOs. I think it was mentioned in either a Thanos Imperative comic, or a Realm of Kings comic. Anyways, the Many-Angled Ones were referred in other Cthullu-inspired terminology like "chthonic deities" and "eldritch abominations"(which further adds credence to that scan), so the evidence is pretty solid imo of Shuma being their leader.

zopzop
*Necrobump*

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/148457/2989980-shuma+leader.png
You realize that scan wasn't talking about the MAOs right? It was about demons that Strange released when he destroyed his artifacts. These 'mighty' demons were harassing half naked African villagers and middle aged women in Hong Kong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

One such "old one" was "water elemental" :
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/waterele.htm
Other "old ones" included : Erlik Khan and Ghaszaszh Nyirh

And they were "banished by human sorcerers" and kept at bay by the White Magic artifacts in Strange's possession.

Galan007
They were the demonic gods who were the masters of the Many-Angled Ones, so yeah, they were the MAOs. I think it was mentioned in either a Thanos Imperative comic, or a Realm of Kings comic. Anyways, the Many-Angled Ones were referred in other Cthullu-inspired terminology like "chthonic deities" and "eldritch abominations"(which further adds credence to that scan), so the evidence is pretty solid imo of Shuma being their leader. I have no problem with your assessment, so there's no need to be on the defensive. I was just asking a question, is all. Thanks for the answer.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
You realize that scan wasn't talking about the MAOs right? It was about demons that Strange released when he destroyed his artifacts. These 'mighty' demons were harassing half naked African villagers and middle aged women in Hong Kong. roll eyes (sarcastic)

One such "old one" was "water elemental" :
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/waterele.htm
Other "old ones" included : Erlik Khan and Ghaszaszh Nyirh

And they were "banished by human sorcerers" and kept at bay by the White Magic artifacts in Strange's possession.
So basically speaking you're providing evidence to substantiate their nature as Cthulhu-inspired deities? Because that is exactly what the Many-Angled Ones were: Cthulhu rip-offs.

TheGodKiller
I have no problem with your assessment, so there's no need to be on the defensive. I was just asking a question, is all. Thanks for the answer.
Not being on the defensive, just clarifying my stance about Shuma being their leader.

zopzop
So basically speaking you're providing evidence to substantiate their nature as Cthulhu-inspired deities? Because that is exactly what the Many-Angled Ones were: Cthulhu rip-offs.
Uhm no.

These things were DEMONS that preyed on humanity. They were on Earth till banished to another dimension by HUMAN sorcerers.

Unless I'm mistaken the MAO's are not demons but super powerful aliens.

Two completely different things.

both the MAOs and other demonic creatures in the MU were clearly derived from lovecraft's work. "That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die" was the inspirational source of the cancerverse, but that doesnt mean all the so-called old one or great old ones in the MU are MAOs. shuma gorath is actually mentioned in E-vell's incantation to reproduce the death-killing ritual on thanos, so we can conclude he was one fo them. as for being their leader, that's speculative.

the MAOs win all scenarios by the way.

TheGodKiller
Uhm no.

These things were DEMONS that preyed on humanity. They were on Earth till banished to another dimension by HUMAN sorcerers.

Unless I'm mistaken the MAO's are not demons but super powerful aliens.

Two completely different things.
The MAOs were created from the nightmares of the first daemons. They employ dark magic. They are clearly demonic creatures.
Originally posted by 753
both the MAOs and other demonic creatures in the MU were clearly derived from lovecraft's work. "That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die" was the inspirational source of the cancerverse, but that doesnt mean all the so-called old one or great old ones in the MU are MAOs. shuma gorath is actually mentioned in E-vell's incantation to reproduce the death-killing ritual on thanos, so we can conclude he was one fo them. as for being their leader, that's speculative.

the MAOs win all scenarios by the way.
The Old Ones were the lords of the MAOs. And Shuma was one of them. Even if you want to discount that scan and say that the Eldritch Old Ones mentioned in that scan aren't the Cancerverse's Old Ones, Shuma is still part of the group that holds dominion over the MAOs. He's their leader, either way one looks at it.

right, Im discarding that scan and as I said: SG is one of them, but we dont if he is a leader or if they had any.

zopzop
The MAOs were created from the nightmares of the first daemons. They employ dark magic. They are clearly demonic creatures.

The Old Ones were the lords of the MAOs. And Shuma was one of them. Even if you want to discount that scan and say that the Eldritch Old Ones mentioned in that scan aren't the Cancerverse's Old Ones, Shuma is still part of the group that holds dominion over the MAOs. He's their leader, either way one looks at it.
Bro, WATER ELEMENTAL, yes that's his name, was an "old one" in that Shuma Gorath story you posted a scan of.

TheGodKiller
Bro, WATER ELEMENTAL, yes that's his name, was an "old one" in that Shuma Gorath story you posted a scan of.
Read Lovecraft. Read the interviews on cbr in which the inspiration for Thanos Imperative is mentioned. Then come back to me.

Galan007
http://global3.memecdn.com/zippity-zopped_o_1046849.jpg

zopzop
Read Lovecraft. Read the interviews on cbr in which the inspiration for Thanos Imperative is mentioned. Then come back to me.
That's not the point. The beings in the Thanos Imperative storyline are not the same as the beings in that Strange Tales storyline.

The "old ones" in the Strange Tales arc were low level demons that human mages imprisoned over the course of centuries on EARTH.

The "old ones" in the Thanos Imperative arc were super powerful alien entities, yes READ LOVECRAFT. Cthulhu was an ALIEN.

i thought they were the first things in existence, born outisde of time or whatever

JakeTheBank
http://global3.memecdn.com/zippity-zopped_o_1046849.jpg

laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
strange looks badass with the longer hair

He looks like Castlevania's Dracula. thumb up

TheGodKiller
That's not the point. The beings in the Thanos Imperative storyline are not the same as the beings in that Strange Tales storyline.

The "old ones" in the Strange Tales arc were low level demons that human mages imprisoned over the course of centuries on EARTH.

The "old ones" in the Thanos Imperative arc were super powerful alien entities, yes READ LOVECRAFT. Cthulhu was an ALIEN.
This is from the link you provided: "The Water Elemental is a class-3 demon, meaning it is extra-dimensional in origin".

What exactly were the elements that certain Loevcraftian monsters were associated with? Air, fire, earth and water.

The water element associated demons were: Cthulhu, Dagon, Ghatanothoa, Mother Hydra, Zoth-Ommog.

So, just like the Lovecraftian monsters, the Eldritch Old Ones are extradimensional cosmic beings, each of them associated with a particular element, each of them being represented in a demonic form, and each being "an evil" whom humans are able to fight against.

Case rested.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.