Red Lantern Hulk vs Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH has a red lantern ring, power gem, and Nul hammer

vs

Thor with belt of strength, gauntlets and magic shield
Beta Ray Bill
Perun
Artemis
Boreas
Classic Hercules with Mace
Ares (Marvel)
Venus
Sif
Heimdall
Sedna
Hermes
Warriors Three
Bast
Ajak
Sedna
Red Norvell
Thunderstrike

Fight takes place on Mount Olympus

Hulk wants to KILL the team. No BFR

dynamix
thor would probably be the toughest match but i can see hulk clearing it.

Harbinger
I think he's taking them on all at once.

And he wins.

DarkOdin
I can see the team take this. With all the Thor's they have a huge advantage in abilites. Thor can use mjolnir to create a vortex around Hulk, While thunderstrike absorbs the red rings power, BRB absorsbs Hulks gamma energy.

pym-ftw
Thors power UPS > hulks power UPS

Diesldude
The red ring to fuel hulk's anger and Nul's hammer is enough and then adding the power gem is murder. Hulk wins easily. Also, can the pg fuel the red ring?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Diesldude
The red ring to fuel hulk's anger and Nul's hammer is enough and then adding the power gem is murder. Hulk wins easily. Also, can the pg fuel the red ring? Maybe but between the red ring and the hammer hulk would be a mindless rage monster So as long as the team deosn't go H2H i think they can pull a majority

GalacticStorm
Hulk easily.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Maybe but between the red ring and the hammer hulk would be a mindless rage monster So as long as the team deosn't go H2H i think they can pull a majority

Why would they even have a choice in the matter? Unless this is the Hulk that fails to move under his own will debate.

psycho gundam
one footstep, and google searching "kmc" gets 0 results

PillarofOsiris
Thor is the team's best hope. There are other high heralds here though, but giving Hulk the versatility of the red ring and the hammer, and then topping that off with the PG and he's going to be extremely hard to bring down here.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Stoic
Why would they even have a choice in the matter? Unless this is the Hulk that fails to move under his own will debate. Well considering the red ring and the hammer plus banner Hulks head would be a mess plus all the heavy hitters the Thors can fly

JakeTheBank
Team.

DarkSaint85
But you then have the Red Ring AND Nul's hammer....plus Hulk could go WBH on top of that...

I think Hulk wins.

The Sorrow
Almost everyone on the team gets one shotted. Hulk stomps.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well considering the red ring and the hammer plus banner Hulks head would be a mess plus all the heavy hitters the Thors can fly

Wasn't Nul able to fly? Even if not he has a red ring, so there's no flight advantage here.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Wasn't Nul able to fly? Even if not he has a red ring, so there's no flight advantage here.

I know right, then add the PG, the hammer. The Red Ring alone would make him go into WB mode. No just no. The team gets destroyed, and very quickly.

JakeTheBank
Would this Hulk beat the shit out of a grossly amped Thanosi?

Because I think people are solely sleeping on just how powerful this Thor was.

Harbinger
Even if Hulk has a minor grasp of what the power gem can do, given his own durability/strength, along with the fact that his rage only amps his abilities, what the hell could the Thanosi do to hurt him? Hulk, with his amps > that Thanos clone, IMO.

The only issue here Thor, who's going to give Hulk a fight. Everyone else here dies, and damn near all of them get one-shotted.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Would this Hulk beat the shit out of a grossly amped Thanosi?

Because I think people are solely sleeping on just how powerful this Thor was.

This Thor also has a timer due to the gauntlets primary effect. He would have stamina problems.

Let's face it, none of the other combatants mean shit here, and would be wiped out within the first volley. Thor would be alone, and in the end it would be the Hulk left standing, because unlike that grossly amplified Thanosi, the PG shoots the Hulk's durability way up. As would the Red Ring, by just fueling his rage.

Beta Ray Bill
Perun
Artemis
Boreas
Ares (Marvel)
Venus
Sif
Heimdall
Sedna
Hermes
Warriors Three
Bast
Ajak
Sedna
Red Norvell
Thunderstrike

All of these guys are fodder

JakeTheBank
That Thor was also amped greatly by the Odin Force itself. Enough to push through planet destroying blasts with hardly any harm to show for it. I don't see WBH, amped as he is, putting an end to the contest with anything resembling ease.

PillarofOsiris

Beta Ray Bill
Perun
Bast
Ajak
Red Norvell
Thunderstrike

IMO, these are the guys (besides Thor), who aren't pure fodder, though they aren't much better than fodder. Thunderstrike might be the weakest of them, and BRB, Red Norvel and Ajak are the 3 best of the bunch. But at most they are each surviving 3 hits, unless they work together REALLY well and use shielding. I'm really undecided on this fight actually.

If this was WWH or lower with these amps, I'd go with the team easily. But WBH with these amps just might be too much.

But that Thor one on one against this Hulk is not winning IMO. Adding in the team MIGHT be enough to push him over the edge, even if they just serve as a distraction.

Stoic
Have you guys considered just what level of power the Hulk under these stips would be walking around with? Without anything look at half of the mess that he created within the Dark Dimension, and to be honest, even without Betty's help the material that was destroyed in that dimension was still only able to resist a certain amount of power, and I believe that either had the power to displace or pulverize that amount of real estate alone at the power levels that they were on.

Now the Hulk has a Red Ring that has him going wild from the door without restraint, the PG that I am assuming he can consciously amp from, and a nearly indestructible hammer... Oh an he can fly at warp speeds? I can see Thor being the last one standing, but he doesn't win here.

PillarofOsiris
Have you guys considered just what level of power the Hulk under these stips would be walking around with? Without anything look at half of the mess that he created within the Dark Dimension, and to be honest, even without Betty's help the material that was destroyed in that dimension was still only able to resist a certain amount of power, and I believe that either had the power to displace or pulverize that amount of real estate alone at the power levels that they were on.

Now the Hulk has a Red Ring that has him going wild from the door without restraint, the PG that I am assuming he can consciously amp from, and a nearly indestructible hammer... Oh an he can fly at warp speeds? I can see Thor being the last one standing, but he doesn't win here.

Don't take this question as me making fun of you because I'm asking seriously, but do you think this Hulk is at the level of a skyfather? (not necessarily a high one like Odin, but low, or mid perhaps)

Stoic
That Thor was also amped greatly by the Odin Force itself. Enough to push through planet destroying blasts with hardly any harm to show for it. I don't see WBH, amped as he is, putting an end to the contest with anything resembling ease.

The shield took most of the brunt of the blast, if not all of it. I'm also no secure in calling the hit a planet buster, as the planet that they were on did not bust. There was wide scale devastation, but not on the level of what we saw during the Dark Dimension.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Don't take this question as me making fun of you because I'm asking seriously, but do you think this Hulk is at the level of a skyfather? (not necessarily a high one like Odin, but low, or mid perhaps)

I decline to answer this question, but I will say that he would be on the level of a high cosmic character. Sky Father to me begins to step into the realms of mysticism, and it would be the wrong category to place a character with this version of the Hulk within in terms of power flavor.

PillarofOsiris
I decline to answer this question, but I will say that he would be on the level of a high cosmic character. Sky Father to me begins to step into the realms of mysticism, and it would be the wrong category to place a character with this version of the Hulk within in terms of power flavor.

Fair enough. I wonder mainly because I'd actually lean towards this team giving a low skyfather some trouble (assuming they all went exotic with their powers).

Diesldude
^^ I'll say it, this hulk with pg, red ring and Nul's hammer is above Odin. The red ring will fuel wbh's rage to epic proportions and the pg will power the ring and it will never run out of juice. Now if he uses it to shield himself with the pg? Who is going break them AND overcome his insane durability before he shatters his hammer on them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
^^ I'll say it, this hulk with pg, red ring and Nul's hammer is above Odin.

You're wrong. Especially when Odin can destroy both the hammer and red ring without exerting a whole lot of effort.

There's no way this Hulk could beat Odin.

Colossus-Big C
LOL, Hulk Fukstomps

JakeTheBank
Nope.

It's conceivable he wins, but amped Thor alone is giving him a hell of a fight.

PillarofOsiris
You're wrong. Especially when Odin can destroy both the hammer and red ring without exerting a whole lot of effort.

There's no way this Hulk could beat Odin.

Destroying the ring would end the fight instantly.

Stoic
Nope.

The Hulk would be far stronger than Thor x2. The first to go would be that shield, by means of forcibly taking it from him. There is no logical way to argue Thor being a physical peer to the Hulk with the PG, and with a constant rage storm brewing via the Red Ring. There would be nowhere that Thor could go that the Hulk would not be able to follow without BFRing himself. His team mates are one shot away from comatose or worse.

That belt drains Thor because it overclocks his natural state, which in turn drains his stamina twice as quickly. I really don't think that there would be a huge contest here Jake, not in terms of power. Not when you consider both characters at base have gone toe to toe, while Thor was screaming Kill you.

The Hulk is geared with more powerful artifacts this time around.

JakeTheBank
The Hulk would be far stronger than Thor x2. The first to go would be that shield, by means of forcibly taking it from him. There is no logical way to argue Thor being a physical peer to the Hulk with the PG, and with a constant rage storm brewing via the Red Ring. There would be nowhere that Thor could go that the Hulk would not be able to follow without BFRing himself. His team mates are one shot away from comatose or worse.

That belt drains Thor because it overclocks his natural state, which in turn drains his stamina twice as quickly. I really don't think that there would be a huge contest here Jake, not in terms of power. Not when you consider both characters at base have gone toe to toe, while Thor was screaming Kill you.

The Hulk is geared with more powerful artifacts this time around.

You're glossing over the fact that the shield is imbued with a significant portion of the Odin Force. Also the fact that Thor is packing way more than sheer physicality.

The Sorrow
Nope.

Not really. Beating an amped Thanosi with context =/= beating WBH backed by the PG, his own already extremely high rage + the ring + the PG feeding his amps and a Mjolnir equivalent with flight. Thor loses here and loses hard.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Not really. Beating an amped Thanosi with context =/= beating WBH backed by the PG, his own already extremely high rage + the ring + the PG feeding his amps and a Mjolnir equivalent with flight. Thor loses here and loses hard.

What context?

He pushed through planetary destroying power, and destroyed his amulet prior to beating him down, all the while explaining how grossly amped Thanosi was. Not much more context to add outside of leaving out the fact that Odin himself bestowed a vast portion of the Odin Force to Thor and his shield.

Considering how powerful Thanosi was as well as Thor, I don't see how any can claim that this isn't a competitive fight. The idea that this Hulk is at or even beyond Odin's level is likewise ridiculous.

Stoic
You're glossing over the fact that the shield is imbued with a significant portion of the Odin Force. Also the fact that Thor is packing way more than sheer physicality.

The ring is amplified by rage, and the ring is amplifying the Hulk's rage, it also has powers that are not physical. It would make the Hulk's durability climb to a crazy degree as well. and then you factor in the PG that when Thor held it was said to threaten the universe, then you have the Hulk with the ability to fly at warp speed due to the ring, and he also has a nearly indestructible hammer. His strength would be out the ass. Tell me how Thor stops the Hulk from forcibly taking the shield from him, or just ripping his arm off to take it, and add to his already impressive array of toys?

The only instance that I could see Thor putting up a fight against the Hulk with all of these tools, is in a plot related book, but here? Nah he's outgunned. This thread is border line spite tbh.

Naija boy
hulk wrecks

The Sorrow
What context?

He pushed through planetary destroying power, and destroyed his amulet prior to beating him down, all the while explaining how grossly amped Thanosi was. Not much more context to add outside of leaving out the fact that Odin himself bestowed a vast portion of the Odin Force to Thor and his shield.

Considering how powerful Thanosi was as well as Thor, I don't see how any can claim that this isn't a competitive fight. The idea that this Hulk is at or even beyond Odin's level is likewise ridiculous.
That Thanos fought like an idiot and lost after Thor took away his amp.

Firing planetary blasts will do literally nothing to the Hulk in this thread, even without all the amps, the planetary+ collision with Betty did nothing to him. Also nothing stopping Hulk from separating Thor from the shield, and then swiftly beating him down with his own hammer backed by a ridiculous amount of physical force. Far greater than a 2x amped Thor or a Thanos clone or Thanos himself.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Sorrow
That Thanos fought like an idiot and lost after Thor took away his amp.

Firing planetary blasts will do literally nothing to the Hulk in this thread, even without all the amps, the planetary+ collision with Betty did nothing to him. Also nothing stopping Hulk from separating Thor from the shield, and then swiftly beating him down with his own hammer backed by a ridiculous amount of physical force. Far greater than a 2x amped Thor or a Thanos clone or Thanos himself.

How did he fight like an idiot?

He literally destroyed a planet with hardly any effort and then directed that power against Thor, who pushed through it. I think directing that kind of power directly against an opponent is pretty smart, but maybe that's just me.

Branlor Swift
Wasn't that Thanosi about to destroy the universe?

And Thor pushed through it...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wasn't that Thanosi about to destroy the universe?

And Thor pushed through it...

Yes.

To say that this Thor stands no chance against Hulk, amped as he is, is insane. The guy had a ridiculous amp from not only his items, but the Odin Force itself, which is something I think people are missing or not getting.

Stoic
Yes.

To say that this Thor stands no chance against Hulk, amped as he is, is insane. The guy had a ridiculous amp from not only his items, but the Odin Force itself, which is something I think people are missing or not getting.

Thor got a shield with a protection spell, his gauntlets, and his belt all delivered to him by Firelord. Thor did not take a direct blast from the Thanosi, the shield took the blast. When did Odin stand in front of him and specifically bless him with the Odin Force? When did Odin impart a portion of the Odin Force to Thor, as in juice him up the way Galactus did to Norrin Radd? Or did he imbue the shield with a strong protective spell?

What keeps the Hulk from getting close enough to Thor, and yanking that shield away from him after he stuffs the other members of his team up Herc's butt hole?

JakeTheBank
Thor got a shield with a protection spell, his gauntlets, and his belt all delivered to him by Firelord. Thor did not take a direct blast from the Thanosi, the shield took the blast. When did Odin stand in front of him and specifically bless him with the Odin Force? When did Odin impart a portion of the Odin Force to Thor, as in juice him up the way Galactus did to Norrin Radd? Or did he imbue the shield with a strong protective spell?

What keeps the Hulk from getting close enough to Thor, and yanking that shield away from him after he stuffs the other members of his team up Herc's butt hole?

He blessed all the items with the Odin Force - as much as he could possibly spare short of rendering him powerless and due for another bout of Odin Sleep - which in turn amped Mjolnir and Thor himself. Yes, it was the items which were enchanted, but the act of the OF being bestowed upon him had the effect of making Thor himself much more powerful. He even states this multiple times in the comic, which I'm re-reading right now. Concerning the shield taking the brunt of it, the shield was eventually vaporized, forcing Thor to endure the blast itself before closing the gap between he and Thanosi.

Thor being vastly more powerful than normal and being able to use Mjolnir and its vast array of abilities to give him space for one.

Branlor Swift
The Odin Force was put into the Belt of Strength...

JakeTheBank
The Odin Force was put into the Belt of Strength...

And the shield and gauntlets as well. And the items surging with the Odin Force also directly amped Thor and Mjolnir, too. He says it on panel and we see Thor basically surging with energy.

So yeah, Thor was turned into Legendary Super Asgardian due to these items.

Branlor Swift
And the shield and gauntlets as well. And the items surging with the Odin Force also directly amped Thor and Mjolnir, too. He says it on panel and we see Thor basically surging with energy.

So yeah, Thor was turned into Legendary Super Asgardian due to these items. Oh I realize. But the Odin Force amping the belt of strength is the most prominent way to prove it flowed into Thor, as that's the whole purpose of the belt, and it being able to be blessed means he wasn't just dealing with a simple double strength upgrade.

JakeTheBank
Oh I realize. But the Odin Force amping the belt of strength is the most prominent way to prove it flowed into Thor, as that's the whole purpose of the belt, and it being able to be blessed means he wasn't just dealing with a simple double strength upgrade.

thumb up

The fact we see Odin doing this and stating it and Thor stating his power level is over 9000 should be enough, but whatever. I also guarantee that his items are going to be more durable than the ring and hammer Hulk have as well.

Branlor Swift
thumb up

The fact we see Odin doing this and stating it and Thor stating his power level is over 9000 should be enough, but whatever. Not everyone can be so understanding and open minded.

Stoic
He blessed all the items with the Odin Force - as much as he could possibly spare short of rendering him powerless and due for another bout of Odin Sleep - which in turn amped Mjolnir and Thor himself. Yes, it was the items which were enchanted, but the act of the OF being bestowed upon him had the effect of making Thor himself much more powerful. He even states this multiple times in the comic, which I'm re-reading right now. Concerning the shield taking the brunt of it, the shield was eventually vaporized, forcing Thor to endure the blast itself before closing the gap between he and Thanosi.

Thor being vastly more powerful than normal and being able to use Mjolnir and its vast array of abilities to give him space for one.

It gives him space for an ass whipping. Even when the Hulk went into World Breaker mode people sat there claiming that Thor would still be able to wipe the floor with him, even though he could not wipe the floor with the Hulk at a far weaker level, but that was waived off as CIS mixed with PIS. Was the Tutinax showing also PIS, and CIS? It happened twice. Since when does Thor ever come out blasting anti force blasts, and G blasts from the door? By the time it dawns on him that he can't take his opponents full measure, and maybe he should have resorted to those tactics it's too late, because his opponent is upon him.

This is the CIS that people usually speak of, but never tell the other part of the story. The reason that Thor was unable to use his exotics against Tutinax, and the Hulk in the past was because he simply didn't have the precious space to do so as seen in his fight with Tutinax. I mean is he supposed to say hold on a sec Tuti, let me show you my special move?

I'm beginning to believe that the Hulk would need the IG to defeat Thor in the minds of his fans, because I would give Wolverine the win over Thor under these stips. Odin is only so powerful, and the PG alone is supposed to allow it's user the ability to hit harder than even Odin. The only reason that Odin would ever beat a PG user is due to his other esoteric abilities, but it would never be due to him outdoing what the Power gem can put out. Poorly written stories will tell you otherwise, but the Power Gem is supposed to give its wielder Infinite Power, and to say that Thor in his retarded state was actually tapping a device that needs to be focused for desired effects is nearly as ridiculous as believing that Thor would be able to hold onto that shield once the Hulk decides he's going to confiscate it.

What's even worse are there are those who believe that others on his team would be more than the fodder that they are in this situation.

JakeTheBank
It gives him space for an ass whipping. Even when the Hulk went into World Breaker mode people sat there claiming that Thor would still be able to wipe the floor with him, even though he could not wipe the floor with the Hulk at a far weaker level, but that was waived off as CIS mixed with PIS. Was the Tutinax showing also PIS, and CIS? It happened twice. Since when does Thor ever come out blasting anti force blasts, and G blasts from the door? By the time it dawns on him that he can't take his opponents full measure, and maybe he should have resorted to those tactics it's too late, because his opponent is upon him.

This is the CIS that people usually speak of, but never tell the other part of the story. The reason that Thor was unable to use his exotics against Tutinax, and the Hulk in the past was because he simply didn't have the precious space to do so as seen in his fight with Tutinax. I mean is he supposed to say hold on a sec Tuti, let me show you my special move?

I'm beginning to believe that the Hulk would need the IG to defeat Thor in the minds of his fans, because I would give Wolverine the win over Thor under these stips. Odin is only so powerful, and the PG alone is supposed to allow it's user the ability to hit harder than even Odin. The only reason that Odin would ever beat a PG user is due to his other esoteric abilities, but it would never be due to him outdoing what the Power gem can put out. Poorly written stories will tell you otherwise, but the Power Gem is supposed to give its wielder Infinite Power, and to say that Thor in his retarded state was actually tapping a device that needs to be focused for desired effects is nearly as ridiculous as believing that Thor would be able to hold onto that shield once the Hulk decides he's going to confiscate it.

What's even worse are there are those who believe that others on his team would be more than the fodder that they are in this situation.

Mad much?

None of what I said equates to PIS/CIS off Thor beating WBH. All I'm saying is that per the OP and Thor's state in this thread, his formidability is being sorely and severely underestimated. I don't blame anyone for not knowing that his gear was blessed with almost all of the Odin Force, but claiming that this Hulk is above Odin himself is a leap of faith that I can't stand behind.

I can understand your frustration about Hulk being hated on, but there comes a time where you're either going to let it turn you into a bitter fan or just accept people do it and make your case as best as you can. Can't say I enjoy people using ridiculous low showings of Thor as non-PIS based on his overall history or somehow twisting the events of AvX into low feats for Thor, but hey, I don't flip out about it and hold resentment over it.

Power Gem is the amp worth mentioning, true, as it's the one that Thor can't feasibly destroy. The red ring and Nul's hammer, though? They're not holding up to Thor, imo, which is backed by actual on panel evidence of just what he was doing and facing against. Hulk, on the other hand, we're forced to speculate how well he'd use his items and just how powerful he'd be.

In any case, it is absolutely ridiculous to assume that Thor, in this state, can't fight Hulk on his own and make it competitive. Don't see how anyone objective can claim otherwise unless they don't know the context behind his items and amp.

Stoic
First off, I'm not angry.

It was not Odin fighting the Thanosi, it was Thor with enchanted gear that Odin enchanted. There are also powers out there that are above Odin's enchantments, and Odin himself. The truth of the matter is that the Power Gem is 1/6th the power of a being that would snap his fingers and Odin would go bye bye.

I have the book that you are speaking of, which I believe is the Mighty Thor issue 25, and although I know that Thor was powered up in that book, his power ups do not make him more powerful than what the Power Gem could bestow upon a wielder that is written to wield it without adding PIS to the mix. The reason that Power Gem users don't outright destroy their opponents on a physical level is due to plot, because it wouldn't make for a very good story if a PG user walked out and finger flicked everyone's favorite super tights.

The items that Thor has in his possession were shredded, so to launch a campaign on the possibility of the Hulk's item's being destroyed, while not thinking the same of Thor's is a bit short sighted.

Again, I'm not angry, just telling it as it is from my perspective. There are those that believe that Momo the Squirrel and his side kick Acorn would give the Hulk a beating, but I know what that's all about.

I know the context of Thor's items and amps, and i also did not see the Nul KO that so many claimed happened. All I saw was Nul getting floated, while speaking inaudibly in space, which I could claim that he said lucky phucker for all I know, but I did not see a KO, other than Thor's collapse. If so why wasn't the Hulk KO'd when he landed in Vampireville?

What we do know is that the Red Ring would amplify the Hulk's rage, and the Hulk would in turn amplify the Red Ring, which would give the both incredible power alone. Then we factor in the PG, which is an infinite weapon by all rights, or it would not be called an infinity gem, and then we have the hammer. You by all means are entitled to believe what you want, but I see Thor being ripped away from his shield. having little to no visible offensive power in terms of his ability to wound this super durable version of the hulk polarized by red ring energy for added armor, and the PG boosting his already ridiculous damage soak to heights that Thor would not be able to climb.

So again, no I'm not upset in the least real talk.

DarkSaint85

What we do know is that the Red Ring would amplify the Hulk's rage, and the Hulk would in turn amplify the Red Ring, which would give the both incredible power alone. Then we factor in the PG, which is an infinite weapon by all rights, or it would not be called an infinity gem, and then we have the hammer. You by all means are entitled to believe what you want, but I see Thor being ripped away from his shield. having little to no visible offensive power in terms of his ability to wound this super durable version of the hulk polarized by red ring energy for added armor, and the PG boosting his already ridiculous damage soak to heights that Thor would not be able to climb.

Plus, its WBH, who was written to be an absolute beast.

abhilegend
Hulk wrecks shop.

carver9
Lol at this thread. We have seen what WBH is capable of without amps. He now gets a ring that increases his already incinerating rage. Then he get the power gem that amps the ring AND his stats and also aids in increasing the strength that is already growing at an incredible rate (due to the red ring and WBH just being WBH). Then you add Nul hammer to this (that isn't even needed). Lol, this Hulk would punch a hole clean through Tyrant (using him as an example).

This isn't a fight, this is a massacre. Hulk wins 10/10 without breaking a sweat. This version of Thor is a beast but a punch from this Hulk should outright turn him to mildew.

Branlor Swift
lol punch through Tyrant...

Hulk is more powerful than Galactus in this thread. Carver 101

carver9
lol punch through Tyrant...

Hulk is more powerful than Galactus in this thread. Carver 101

Depowered Tyrant. stick out tongue

Stoic
Oh I realize. But the Odin Force amping the belt of strength is the most prominent way to prove it flowed into Thor, as that's the whole purpose of the belt, and it being able to be blessed means he wasn't just dealing with a simple double strength upgrade.

Wouldn't that also mean that since thor was several more times over clocked, that his stamina would drain at an even greater rate, perhaps even killing him if he kept it on for prolonged periods of time, based on what the belt does to Thor?

JakeTheBank
Wouldn't that also mean that since thor was several more times over clocked, that his stamina would drain at an even greater rate, perhaps even killing him if he kept it on for prolonged periods of time, based on what the belt does to Thor?

Why would it do that? Especially when the Odin Force's latent abilities greatly amplify physical attributes such as durability and stamina? Someone like Heimdall, with a smaller portion of the Odin Force than what Thor received, was able to effortlessly no sell Mjolnir to the face and perform feats beyond the likes of Masterson Thor. Someone as powerful as Thor is normally with an even larger portion of the Odin Force is approaching skyfather levels rather easily.

Assuming the Odin Force would somehow effectively drain Thor at all, much less faster than normal because of the belt is a large stretch and one not alluded to or shown in the comic.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by carver9
Lol, this Hulk would punch a hole clean through Tyrant

Lol did u read that in Wizard?

Stoic
Why would it do that? Especially when the Odin Force's latent abilities greatly amplify physical attributes such as durability and stamina? Someone like Heimdall, with a smaller portion of the Odin Force than what Thor received, was able to effortlessly no sell Mjolnir to the face and perform feats beyond the likes of Masterson Thor. Someone as powerful as Thor is normally with an even larger portion of the Odin Force is approaching skyfather levels rather easily.

Assuming the Odin Force would somehow effectively drain Thor at all, much less faster than normal because of the belt is a large stretch and one not alluded to or shown in the comic.

I'm going to have to go back and re-read those issues, because I do not remember Odin imbuing Thor with the Odin Force, but rather enchanting items that would give him the boost that was seen in those books. Also we know that those items were not indestructible after seeing what one blast from the Thanosi did to the shield. Also @ Bran, I could see this version of the Hulk beating the mess out of Tyrant, and if you gave him the Mind Gem I could see him rip Galactus as well. Not just the Hulk, but any being given enough time to acclimate themselves with these weapons. Perhaps a thread should be made on it?... hmmm.

JakeTheBank
First off, I'm not angry.

It was not Odin fighting the Thanosi, it was Thor with enchanted gear that Odin enchanted. There are also powers out there that are above Odin's enchantments, and Odin himself. The truth of the matter is that the Power Gem is 1/6th the power of a being that would snap his fingers and Odin would go bye bye.

I have the book that you are speaking of, which I believe is the Mighty Thor issue 25, and although I know that Thor was powered up in that book, his power ups do not make him more powerful than what the Power Gem could bestow upon a wielder that is written to wield it without adding PIS to the mix. The reason that Power Gem users don't outright destroy their opponents on a physical level is due to plot, because it wouldn't make for a very good story if a PG user walked out and finger flicked everyone's favorite super tights.

The items that Thor has in his possession were shredded, so to launch a campaign on the possibility of the Hulk's item's being destroyed, while not thinking the same of Thor's is a bit short sighted.

Again, I'm not angry, just telling it as it is from my perspective. There are those that believe that Momo the Squirrel and his side kick Acorn would give the Hulk a beating, but I know what that's all about.

I know the context of Thor's items and amps, and i also did not see the Nul KO that so many claimed happened. All I saw was Nul getting floated, while speaking inaudibly in space, which I could claim that he said lucky phucker for all I know, but I did not see a KO, other than Thor's collapse. If so why wasn't the Hulk KO'd when he landed in Vampireville?

Of course it wasn't Odin fighting the Thanosi. It was Thor with enchanted gear which was further bolstered by a very large and significant portion of the Odin Force itself, as much as Odin could spare. Yes, I'm fully aware that there are powers and items more potent than Odin himself. The Power Gem in of itself is not one of them. When backed by the other gems, Odin is insignificant, but the Power Gem alone doesn't equal 1/6 of that power. The whole is much larger than the sum of its parts.

There's what the Power Gem's capabilities are and then there's what it does on panel. Based on feats of beings who had the Power Gem and that Gem alone, why should I believe that they tapped into that power? Look at Drax, Thor, Champion, and the Hood. Did they display anything even close to 1/6 of omnipotence as what you're claiming? No. It would be folly to assume that in a forum thread, all of a sudden they're wielding that kind of power and ignoring actual feats with the gem without being backed by the other ones. You can't write off all their feats as PIS and in the same breath assume Hulk will somehow use the Power Gem to its utmost capability. Yes, he'll be extraordinarily powerful, but nothing close to the levels you seem to believe.

They were shredded by prolonged power output from Thanos, who was weilding power enough to easily destroy planets with gestures and if unchecked a universal threat. Not sure how you think the Red Ring and Nul Hammer would be more durable than a grossly amped Mjolnir. A regular Mjolnir is capable of shattering other hammers at expense of its own durability. Unless you think the Power Gem would increase the durability of the other items, which again, is a stretch as we're basically assuming abritrarily what levels this Hulk would be at.

Sure seems like you're annoyed about how some view Hulk here.

Who even brought up Nul? I'm talking about the actual hammer here, not Fear Itself.

Fact is, on panel, the Power Gem alone doesn't give someone infinite power by themselves. It's when combined and amplified by the other gems does some obtain that infinite power you're discussing and it's consistent with on panel feats.

Unless you want to not count them due to being PIS.

JakeTheBank
I'm going to have to go back and re-read those issues, because I do not remember Odin imbuing Thor with the Odin Force, but rather enchanting items that would give him the boost that was seen in those books. Also we know that those items were not indestructible after seeing what one blast from the Thanosi did to the shield. Also @ Bran, I could see this version of the Hulk beating the mess out of Tyrant, and if you gave him the Mind Gem I could see him rip Galactus as well. Not just the Hulk, but any being given enough time to acclimate themselves with these weapons. Perhaps a thread should be made on it?... hmmm.

I probably should have posted these earlier as maybe it would made my argument clearer, admittedly.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Odinforceampedgear.jpg

Here we clearly see Odin bestowing as much of the Odin Force as he possibly could.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Odinforceampedgear2.jpg

Here we see Thor clearly being amplified by the Odin Force imbued gear, going as far to say that even Mjolnir is more powerful than before. We even see the gear surging with power. It can't get any more clear than that.

Mindset
Looks like Odin just made the gear glow so it would be easier for Thor to put on since it was dark.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mindset
Looks like Odin just made the gear glow so it would be easier for Thor to put on since it was dark.

You made a funny. Very good.

I probably should have posted these earlier as maybe it would made my argument clearer, admittedly.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Odinforceampedgear.jpg

Here we clearly see Odin bestowing as much of the Odin Force as he possibly could.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/Odinforceampedgear2.jpg

Here we see Thor clearly being amplified by the Odin Force imbued gear, going as far to say that even Mjolnir is more powerful than before. We even see the gear surging with power. It can't get any more clear than that.

he clearly says that the belt doubled his strength, not multiplied it by a factor of 9000. Sorry Thor would be crushed once that shield is removed from him.

JakeTheBank
You made a funny. Very good.

he clearly says that the belt doubled his strength, not multiplied it by a factor of 9000. Sorry Thor would be crushed once that shield is removed from him.

barker

That's the belt's original function he's pointing out. Once he puts on all his gear he then marvels over the Odin Force further powering him up. So yeah, Odin further enchanted the gear with the Odin Force itself as much as he could possibly spare short of killing him or leaving him comatose in need of the Odinsleep. How you're arguing against this still is beyond me. Pure speculation on your part that Hulk with random amps and arbitrarily decided upon effects on him would crush a Thor with actual feats under his belt.

Stoic
barker

That's the belt's original function he's pointing out. Once he puts on all his gear he then marvels over the Odin Force further powering him up. So yeah, Odin further enchanted the gear with the Odin Force itself as much as he could possibly spare short of killing him or leaving him comatose in need of the Odinsleep. How you're arguing against this still is beyond me. Pure speculation on your part that Hulk with random amps and arbitrarily decided upon effects on him would crush a Thor with actual feats under his belt.

Where does it say that it increased his power by the factor of 9000? He clearly says it in the scan that you provided. Everyone knows exactly what the Power Gem does. Everyone knows what the Red Ring does, and in the Hulk's case he would be an absolute monster, aside from being one during World Breaker mode alone. Everyone also knows what Nul's hammer brings to the table, so I don't see how this is speculation on my part. In fact I believe that you have speculated upon the amount of power the Odin Force is actually giving Thor, while dismissing the fact that the belt of strength saps his stamina due to over clocking his full strength. He clearly says on panel, and I repeat that the belt multiplies his strength by a factor of 2, and not this wild imaginative number of 9000. Can you point me to where it says he is 9000 x his base stats? He certainly is more durable, but by what factor? Does it even say?

JakeTheBank
Where does it say that it increased his power by the factor of 9000? He clearly says it in the scan that you provided. Everyone knows exactly what the Power Gem does. Everyone knows what the Red Ring does, and in the Hulk's case he would be an absolute monster, aside from being one during World Breaker mode alone. Everyone also knows what Nul's hammer brings to the table, so I don't see how this is speculation on my part. In fact I believe that you have speculated upon the amount of power the Odin Force is actually giving Thor, while dismissing the fact that the belt of strength saps his stamina due to over clocking his full strength. He clearly says on panel, and I repeat that the belt gives multiplies his strength by a factor of 2, and not this wild imaginative number of 9000. Can you point me to where it says he is 9000 x his base stats? He certainly is more durable, but by what factor? Does it even say?

Where are you even getting the number 9000 from? I sincerely hope it's not my earlier comment stating that Thor's power level was over 9000...facepalm That's a DBZ reference/meme.

Because if you're pulling out random unproven numbers out, this is going to turn into an h1 style thread in no time, and I'd rather not have that.

Yeah, we know what the Power Gem does and the ring and Nul hammer. We also know what a significant portion of the Odin Force is capable of. A sliver of it makes someone who's a mid meta be able to effortlessly no sell a high herald being. A small portion also makes a being being able to endure an attack which would outright kill a high herald with only a broken rib. And this Thor has been given a large amount per Odin himself.

"...as much as the Odin Force as possible" should tell us how much OF Thor is working with here. How my stating of that is speculation when the comic states as much is beyond me.

You bringing up the stamina sapping of the belt, when it was clearly not shown or mentioned in that comic - likely due to the fact that the Odin Force was literally surging from the items and into Thor himself - is more speculation. Pretty sure Jurgens would have touched upon that given how much research he clearly did on prior Thor stories. Another thing you're not getting is that, yes, at base levels, the belt increases Thor's strength by two. The Odin Force itself though, does that and (much) more by virtue of on panel feats. And per Odin himself, Thor got a vast majority of it.

There's more facts and on panel evidence supporting my position and less guess work than there is assuming Hulk will use the Power Gem on a level the likes of which would be beyond anyone else who ever used it as that he'll literally have 1/6th of the power of the Infinity Gauntlet itself.

Stoic
OK, I just thumbed through the comic, Jake you made me go and get the book. If you go back and read the comic, Thor without any gear was able to take a prolonged ass beating from Thanosi, and again this was Thor at his base levels. He was even able to nearly beat the tar out of Mangog before unleashing a blast down his throat (only a pervert would take that the wrong way).

Forwarding it a bit, we see Thor while clothed in his new raiment and increased stats hurl Mjolnir at the Thanosi with what I would assume was his best hammer toss, because why the heck would he hold back, when the Thanosi is about to ruin everyone's day, week, year, life? Anywho, the hammer slams harmlessly against the Thanosi's back, and richochets careening off to i don't know. the Thanosi then unleashes a barrage of energy, which sends Thor into protector mode, shielding Tarene from the blast. And still no mention of him being more than 2x base strength. We also see that Thanosi blast the shield so hard that it begins to shatter, so we now know that it was not indestructible, tough, but not indestructible. I would go as far as to say that aside from Mjolnir, that the shield was the toughest object in Thor's possession at that time. Although, come to think of it Mjolnir falls in that same category of being very tough, but not indestructible.

I never mentioned or gave Thor a number outside of him being 2x base. I was in fact going by your earlier statement, which I believed to be you saying that Thor had increased his base by a factor of 9000.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, Thor was taking licks from Thanos, but it was before Thanos tapped into the powers of the Amulet and Chalice. When Thanos did tap into those said powers, Thor was easily placed in the energy web which was powerful enough to easily slay Firelord.

After being amped, Thor's shield is capable of enduring a prolonged blast from Thanos, who, with the same energy, blew up a planet with a stray thought. The fact that he was actively focusing on Thor and clearly wanted him eliminated leads us to believe - rightfully so - that Thanos wanted Thor removed from the equation. The fact that the shield endured a prolonged attack capable of easily smiting planets and that Thor himself was able to endure the attack before closing the distance is more than enough evidence to suggest that he was operating on a completely different level. And that was without using an amped Mjolnir to simply absorb the energy from Thanos like he did earlier in the arc before Thanos became all powerful.

I'll say that Mjolnir was definitely more durable than the shield in any case.

Stoic
Where are you even getting the number 9000 from? I sincerely hope it's not my earlier comment stating that Thor's power level was over 9000...facepalm That's a DBZ reference/meme.

Because if you're pulling out random unproven numbers out, this is going to turn into an h1 style thread in no time, and I'd rather not have that.

Yeah, we know what the Power Gem does and the ring and Nul hammer. We also know what a significant portion of the Odin Force is capable of. A sliver of it makes someone who's a mid meta be able to effortlessly no sell a high herald being. A small portion also makes a being being able to endure an attack which would outright kill a high herald with only a broken rib. And this Thor has been given a large amount per Odin himself.

"...as much as the Odin Force as possible" should tell us how much OF Thor is working with here. How my stating of that is speculation when the comic states as much is beyond me.

You bringing up the stamina sapping of the belt, when it was clearly not shown or mentioned in that comic - likely due to the fact that the Odin Force was literally surging from the items and into Thor himself - is more speculation. Pretty sure Jurgens would have touched upon that given how much research he clearly did on prior Thor stories. Another thing you're not getting is that, yes, at base levels, the belt increases Thor's strength by two. The Odin Force itself though, does that and (much) more by virtue of on panel feats. And per Odin himself, Thor got a vast majority of it.

There's more facts and on panel evidence supporting my position and less guess work than there is assuming Hulk will use the Power Gem on a level the likes of which would be beyond anyone else who ever used it as that he'll literally have 1/6th of the power of the Infinity Gauntlet itself.

Although Odin states such, the comic gave Thor a solid number of 2x base, not more not less. Perhaps the enchantment of items of power in and of itself tuckers him out. This does not mean or give anyone reason to automatically believe that his creations gives their wielder Odin's level of power, or his abilities in combat or otherwise. Anything outside of 2x base is wild speculation, and 2x base just won't do against the Hulk under the OP's stips.

Stoic
Yeah, Thor was taking licks from Thanos, but it was before Thanos tapped into the powers of the Amulet and Chalice. When Thanos did tap into those said powers, Thor was easily placed in the energy web which was powerful enough to easily slay Firelord.

After being amped, Thor's shield is capable of enduring a prolonged blast from Thanos, who, with the same energy, blew up a planet with a stray thought. The fact that he was actively focusing on Thor and clearly wanted him eliminated leads us to believe - rightfully so - that Thanos wanted Thor removed from the equation. The fact that the shield endured a prolonged attack capable of easily smiting planets and that Thor himself was able to endure the attack before closing the distance is more than enough evidence to suggest that he was operating on a completely different level. And that was without using an amped Mjolnir to simply absorb the energy from Thanos like he did earlier in the arc before Thanos became all powerful.

I'll say that Mjolnir was definitely more durable than the shield in any case.

Bill blew up a planet while in freefall with Asteroth, and Stardust in tow. The Hulk and Betty blew up a planet/s by colliding with each other, but then we give him the PG, and a Red L Ring, plus Nul's hammer. No just no bro, Thor would lose here, and it would not be pretty.

JakeTheBank
Although Odin states such, the comic gave Thor a solid number of 2x base, not more not less. Perhaps the enchantment of items of power in and of itself tuckers him out. This does not mean or give anyone reason to automatically believe that his creations gives their wielder Odin's level of power, or his abilities in combat or otherwise. Anything outside of 2x base is wild speculation, and 2x base just won't do against the Hulk under the OP's stips.

Odin gave the existing gear the further and added benefit of being amplified with the Odin Force itself.

Thor mentioned how the belt of strength increases his physical strength by x2. After putting on all of the gear, he then states he feels the Odin Force itself coursing through him, extending even to Mjolnir itself. That is something which the belt of strength clearly does not do. All evidence of the Odin Force and its latent amping abilities shows us that physical attributes are increased exponentially. Small portions of the Odin Force make Heimdall capable of no selling Mjolnir to the face. Larger amps make Thor endure the same attacks which would have killed him outright.

This amp, according to Odin, was fairly significant and everything he could possibly spare.

It's not hard to put two and two together. Certainly easier to attempt to quantify Thor's overall formidability based on actual on panel evidence than to make guess work over Hulk and assumption over him using his amps effectively.

JakeTheBank
Bill blew up a planet while in freefall with Asteroth, and Stardust in tow. The Hulk and Betty blew up a planet/s by colliding with each other, but then we give him the PG, and a Red L Ring, plus Nul's hammer. No just no bro, Thor would lose here, and it would not be pretty.

And?

It was made highly evident that Thanos in this arc, once he had all the artifacts, would be capable of extinguishing life itself across the universe. A stray bolt of that energy destroyed a planet. Thor pushed through a prolonged and extended beam of that same power.

I haven't even touched on the result if the red ring is drained or destroyed or removed the host dies. Which is within Thor's capability with Mjolnir.

Stoic
Thor pushed through while behind a shield, and before ever being given the new gear. What does that tell you? It tells me that Thor at base has gone at it with merged Hulk screaming Kill You, and was only able to hold his own. Now we have a Hulk at a much greater level, equipped with artifacts which would make him far more powerful, despite your sttempts to nullify them as a factor, by acusing me of speculating what their effects on the Hulk would be, when we both know... scratch that, everyone knows exactly what these artifacts do, and their powers. Should we Wiki alert them for shits and giggles, or pour through what a Red L Ring does in a 101 class scenario, Nul's hammer we know by reading Fear Itself is a powerful weapon. We Know that the PG makes it's wielder nearly indestructible, we know that as the Hulk's strength increases that his durability increases, we know that Red L Rings give their wielders high level shielding, while increases the wielders rage levels, and what do we know about the Hulk when he's raging?

Now this isn't just any old run of the mill Hulk, this is the Hulk at HOTM world breaking levels. now let's factor in the Red Ring again, and all i see, is the Hulk stepping on Thor, and forcibly removing the shield just before ripping his gloves off, and removing that belt, to beat him with.

janus77
Hulk curbstomps the team in a minute flat.

Nothing they can do about it at all.

Bait thread accidentally made into a spite thread in favour of the one keith was using as bait.

JakeTheBank
I'm nullifying them as a factor by not thinking that Hulk would use the Power Gem better than anyone else before him and that'd he tap into 1/6 the energy of the whole Gauntlet?

Bringing up Wikipedia articles to cite what each of these artifacts do don't help you. We all know what they do on panel.

The funny thing here is that I've acknowledged how powerful this Hulk would be, but because I think a Thor amped with a large and significant portion of the Odin Force could give him a fight I'm somehow not giving Hulk credit or something. Considering the shit a weakened Odin is capable of to say nothing of how minor OF amps greatly boost users in the physical sense - again, all on panel and no need for speculation - to think that Thor couldn't give Hulk a fight in this state is absurd. As is thinking that, somehow, the Odin Force would cause Thor to burn out more quickly than before when that wasn't even mentioned or alluded in the comic published.

Fact of the matter is that the Odin Force at high enough levels is more potent than an Asgardian hammer and a Red Lantern ring. Not really disputable at all and anyone who argues as much doesn't know enough about the OF or amps in particular to make an informed decision. The Power Gem, to that end, is more of a significant amp than the other ones and even that isn't foolproof per on panel evidence of its various wielders.

By all means, feel free to bring up on panel evidence to prove me wrong.

Stoic
I'm nullifying them as a factor by not thinking that Hulk would use the Power Gem better than anyone else before him and that'd he tap into 1/6 the energy of the whole Gauntlet?

Bringing up Wikipedia articles to cite what each of these artifacts do don't help you. We all know what they do on panel.

The funny thing here is that I've acknowledged how powerful this Hulk would be, but because I think a Thor amped with a large and significant portion of the Odin Force could give him a fight I'm somehow not giving Hulk credit or something. Considering the shit a weakened Odin is capable of to say nothing of how minor OF amps greatly boost users in the physical sense - again, all on panel and no need for speculation - to think that Thor couldn't give Hulk a fight in this state is absurd. As is thinking that, somehow, the Odin Force would cause Thor to burn out more quickly than before when that wasn't even mentioned or alluded in the comic published.

Fact of the matter is that the Odin Force at high enough levels is more potent than an Asgardian hammer and a Red Lantern ring. Not really disputable at all and anyone who argues as much doesn't know enough about the OF or amps in particular to make an informed decision. The Power Gem, to that end, is more of a significant amp than the other ones and even that isn't foolproof per on panel evidence of its various wielders.

By all means, feel free to bring up on panel evidence to prove me wrong.

The Odin Force did not give Thor anything outside of the on panel citation. The Odin Force was stitched into battle raiment, that gave Thor an increase of base X2 stats from what on panel canon cites. Anything more is wild speculation, and base X2 Thor is not enough. have you ever factored in that the spell itself wore Odin out, and it takes that much of his power to give Thor the added toughness, strength, and stamina? No you didn't you just believe that Thor was in possession and using a large portion of the Odin Force, when this was never stated on panel.

Even before the amp Thor was taking a blast from Thanos, and seen pushing through it, although it was killing him, but he did in fact take a large dose, and again he was without the raiment. Thor at base was unable to defeat the merged Hulk in an arctic tussle, and was not holding back. How do we know this? Well he was screaming Kill You, and really attempting to kill the merged Hulk. The merged Hulk would be one shot KO'd by World Breaker Hulk based on canon. Thor was able to tap into the PG and was in retard mode when he wielded it, Drax was a dumb ass, so he never could quite get the hang of it, the Champion has diverging and often non contiguous showings while in possession of the Power Gem which border on the contradictory, which by all right should leave the reader asking if it was a canon event.

Plot often plays a large part as to why the wielder of the PG doesn't beat their opponent with one finger, but again that would make for a horrible story. We both know that the Hulk is not mentally challenged, nor was he when he was in WB mode, he was in full control of his faculties, as were the PG wielders that were able to tap into the gem on a higher level.

You know what the Red Ring does, and can pretty much rely on how it would effect the Hulk. it's kind of like giving Mistress Death a Black Lantern Ring, and wondering what it would do for her.

Look if you can find one citation that states that Thor was greater than 2x base stats then I will agree with it, but i have the book lying right next to me, and for the life of me I can not find it.

JakeTheBank
The Odin Force did not give Thor anything outside of the on panel citation. The Odin Force was stitched into battle raiment, that gave Thor an increase of base X2 stats from what on panel canon cites. Anything more is wild speculation, and base X2 Thor is not enough. have you ever factored in that the spell itself wore Odin out, and it takes that much of his power to give Thor the added toughness, strength, and stamina? No you didn't you just believe that Thor was in possession and using a large portion of the Odin Force, when this was never stated on panel.

Even before the amp Thor was taking a blast from Thanos, and seen pushing through it, although it was killing him, but he did in fact take a large dose, and again he was without the raiment. Thor at base was unable to defeat the merged Hulk in an arctic tussle, and was not holding back. How do we know this? Well he was screaming Kill You, and really attempting to kill the merged Hulk. The merged Hulk would be one shot KO'd by World Breaker Hulk based on canon. Thor was able to tap into the PG and was in retard mode when he wielded it, Drax was a dumb ass, so he never could quite get the hang of it, the Champion has diverging and often non contiguous showings while in possession of the Power Gem which border on the contradictory, which by all right should leave the reader asking if it was a canon event.

Plot often plays a large part as to why the wielder of the PG doesn't beat their opponent with one finger, but again that would make for a horrible story. We both know that the Hulk is not mentally challenged, nor was he when he was in WB mode, he was in full control of his faculties, as were the PG wielders that were able to tap into the gem on a higher level.

You know what the Red Ring does, and can pretty much rely on how it would effect the Hulk. it's kind of like giving Mistress Death a Black Lantern Ring, and wondering what it would do for her.

Look if you can find one citation that states that Thor was greater than 2x base stats then I will agree with it, but i have the book lying right next to me, and for the life of me I can not find it.

no expression

Odin blessed the gear with the Odin Force, including the Belt of Strength which already increases Thor's strength by x2. Thor goes on to say he can feel the Odin Force surging through him and that even Mjolnir's power has been upgraded.

The Belt of Strength, without augmentation, doesn't do that. Thor had no idea that Odin blessed the items further. All on panel evidence goes to support Thor being amped by the Odin Force to a greater degree than just the belt on its own. Trying to cap Thor off as x2 strength just because that was the only number thrown out there is ridiculous when we know from on panel evidence that the Odin Force boosts any host/user's physicality to levels far FAR above the norm. It has been consistent with its entire history in comics and I can literally cite multiple examples of it doing so. How you don't get that or why you refuse to is frankly ridiculous and growing tiresome.

Giving Hulk a Red Ring is now akin to giving Mistress Death a Black one? WTF.

The Odin Force doesn't give someone a clear number of how much stronger/tougher/formidable they become. It does, however, have a history of making everyone who becomes bestowed with it significantly more powerful.

Fact of the matter is that the Odin Force trumps both an Asgardian hammer and a Red Lantern ring. No one sane can dispute that nor dispute that Thor was bolstered by the Odin Force and by all that Odin could spare him.

Stoic
no expression

Odin blessed the gear with the Odin Force, including the Belt of Strength which already increases Thor's strength by x2. Thor goes on to say he can feel the Odin Force surging through him and that even Mjolnir's power has been upgraded.

The Belt of Strength, without augmentation, doesn't do that. Thor had no idea that Odin blessed the items further. All on panel evidence goes to support Thor being amped by the Odin Force to a greater degree than just the belt on its own. Trying to cap Thor off as x2 strength just because that was the only number thrown out there is ridiculous when we know from on panel evidence that the Odin Force boosts any host/user's physicality to levels far FAR above the norm. It has been consistent with its entire history in comics and I can literally cite multiple examples of it doing so. How you don't get that or why you refuse to is frankly ridiculous and growing tiresome.

Giving Hulk a Red Ring is now akin to giving Mistress Death a Black one? WTF.

The Odin Force doesn't give someone a clear number of how much stronger/tougher/formidable they become. It does, however, have a history of making everyone who becomes bestowed with it significantly more powerful.

Fact of the matter is that the Odin Force trumps both an Asgardian hammer and a Red Lantern ring. No one sane can dispute that nor dispute that Thor was bolstered by the Odin Force and by all that Odin could spare him.

Well let's just put it this way because this is indeed becoming tiresome. thor at base levels did not outright die, when Thanosi bathed him in all of the power that he blasted him with, which Thor was able to push through, then he gets the amp and is given enough power to resist long enough to get within reach of the necklace, which he rips off of the Thanosi, and goes on to pummel him. It wasn't even Thor who finally put him out, it was Tarene's tears. So once again you did not prove that Thor was greater than 2x Base stats. This is based on what the book shows the reader. But just out of curiosity, how many times greater do you believe Thor was? because at base, I know for a fact that the Hulk was operating at 1000x greater than base Wendigo, or Bi-Beast who have given the Savage Hulk fights that lasted as long as Savage Hulk vs Thor battles of the past. Merged Hulk was physically defeated by Trauma, who happened to be inferior to his father Arm'Cheddon, and Arm'Cheddon was literally stomped with ease before and during the Dark Dimension excursion.

Now once again the Hulk has a Red L Ring while in WB Mode, which is increasing his power, The PG, and Nul's Hammer. you shouldn't be the one claiming an incredulous stance here, rather it should be me wondering how anyone could believe that Thor of issue 25 could do more than flee or be beaten to death. Thor at base would never, and I mean ever be able to go toe to toe with the Hulk while he was in the Dark Dimension when he could not put the merged Hulk down in the arctic. And that's by going off of history, without adding any toppings.

The Sorrow
How did he fight like an idiot?

He literally destroyed a planet with hardly any effort and then directed that power against Thor, who pushed through it. I think directing that kind of power directly against an opponent is pretty smart, but maybe that's just me.
Thor told him to fight him with his fists and he did. Even though he had at that point just destroyed the shield he was carrying if I remember right.

He fired a blast at a planet and destroyed it, in fact iirc when Thor was pushing through Thanos' power, the bulk of it wasn't even aimed at Thor. So it's questionable if the force he hit Thor with was planetary at all.

Diesldude
These arent just random amps for the hulk. These are catered for the way his power works. Wbh is already a beast, the red ring fueled by rage gets him past the limitation of how much anger and rage a human mind can develop. The ring also creates shields, that will add to the Hulk's durability and strength. That's enough for wb to win this and with the pg to power the shields, they will be unbreakable, wbh's strength is enough to harm this team but if he pg is helping or adding even a sliver of power, wbh is going to one shot them.

I just want to know how does this team break the shields that are powered by infinity? The shields will never run out of power.

A human with a ring can hang in a fist fight with a kryptonian. Now imagine the amp it gives while powered by the pg to wbh. His fists are going to be deadly, now imagine what it will do with Nul's hammer. Also you've seen wbh getting amped just by getting blasted by FFF shooting nuclear gamma breath. He'll absorb the power of the pg much better than Thor did. I'm sorry I don't know how Thor with all of his amps beats him.

Also I don't see why jake thinks my opinion of this hulk beating odin is ridiculous. Saying that Odin busting shields empowered by the pg is rediculous. He couldn't even kill thanks, this hulk with his amps is on another level. How Odin getting past the ring, shields powered by the pg just to get to WBH and then deal with his durability. He isn't going to one shot the hulk cause he couldn't do that to thanos, and by then the hulk will only get more powerful. The hulk can hurt Odin may not one shot him but Odin won't have the pg to keep him at full power. Sorry but Odin goes down to this hulk. Btw, rediculing a post is much easier than refuting it.

TheHulk
Hulk Might Stomp Here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.