Blade vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Both guys start 100ft. from the other. Blade has his sword, silverstakes, and two 1911 Colt .45's. Punisher has two 8 inch daggers, two 1911 Remington .45's and a 12 gauge shotgun.

Who wins?

YFZ 350
Frank.

the ninjak
I wanna say Blade. But Frank is just a suicidal gun totting nightmare beast.

What are Blade's speed feats against gun fire?

Trackz
blade wins

YFZ 350
Originally posted by Trackz
blade wins under normal conditions I'd say Blade but Frank has guns.

pym-ftw
Blade should win

Trackz
Originally posted by YFZ 350
under normal conditions I'd say Blade but Frank has guns. isn't this basically quick-draw?

namorsubby
Blade.

the ninjak
isn't this basically quick-draw?

Doesn't the Punisher have a bulletproof insignia covering his chest?

Stakes shouldn't pierce him. Whilst he shoots accurately at Blade?

StiltmanFTW
Blade wears kevlar sometimes, too.

srankmissingnin
Frank

the ninjak
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blade wears kevlar sometimes, too.

Thing is both warriors can only use their weapons at a time.

Which weapons do you perceive both fighters having in their hands at the get go before appearing in the battlezone? They have no knowledge of their opponent.

Blade- Sword and stake.
Frank- Two 45's.

Conclusion- Frank hits the head often. Whilst Blade jumps in and throws his stakes into the opponent's heart. Which won't kill Frank. But bullets thumping into Blade will either put him down or hurt him bad.
If Blade gets close Frank turns to the shotgun which punches Blade back.

I just see Frank taking this under the stips.

YFZ 350
Blade has two 45's also.

the ninjak
Yes but read the above quote. Though the 100 ft apart entrance is also a factor.

This is a good fight.

YFZ 350
Are you assuming Blade isn't going to use his guns?

the ninjak
No I don't I just assumed the entry weapons used.

But with 100 ft between these guys they can assuredly switch on the fly.

YFZ 350
I see. Not sure if Blade can handle a headshot like Ultimate Blade can. Frank ftw via headshot.

Trackz
...I'm still confused. They both have guns. Neither cover their heads. They both have pin-point accuracy. Blade is faster than Frank. So how does Frank win?

Blade isn't going to try and stake an opponent he knows carries guns just because...

BruceSkywalker
does frank have normal bullets or bullets laced with things that can kill Blade??? otherwise Blade takes this

srankmissingnin
...I'm still confused. They both have guns. Neither cover their heads. They both have pin-point accuracy. Blade is faster than Frank. So how does Frank win?

Blade isn't going to try and stake an opponent he knows carries guns just because...

Frank has better quick draw and accuracy feats than Blade. cool

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
does frank have normal bullets or bullets laced with things that can kill Blade??? otherwise Blade takes this

He doesn't have to kill him.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't have to kill him.

but will be enough to keep Blade down for the count?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
but will be enough to keep Blade down for the count?

lol

Yes.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YFZ 350
I see. Not sure if Blade can handle a headshot like Ultimate Blade can. Frank ftw via headshot. If I'm not mistaken Blade told Punisher once that shooting him in the head won't do much anyways.

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
If I'm not mistaken Blade told Punisher once that shooting him in the head won't do much anyways. yup.

either way, I still don't understand why this is a fight.

Harbinger
Blade threads are always interesting in this place.

Blade for the majority.

BruceSkywalker
If I'm not mistaken Blade told Punisher once that shooting him in the head won't do much anyways.

then buh bye Frank.. smokin'

Trackz
Originally posted by the ninjak
I wanna say Blade. But Frank is just a suicidal gun totting nightmare beast.

What are Blade's speed feats against gun fire?

for your question, he has all sorts of gun dodging/blocking feats.

also Blade's stakes have stabbed through body armor before...don't see why he would go for the stakes though.

juggernaut74
yup.

either way, I still don't understand why this is a fight. In H2H Blade would stomp but when you give Frank guns sh!t gets real.

juggernaut74

also Blade's stakes have stabbed through body armor before...don't see why he would go for the stakes though. It goes a step beyond that really. That body armor Blade stabbed through was suppose to be puncture resistant iirc, so that means Blade has some sharp stakes.

Trackz
In H2H Blade would stomp but when you give Frank guns sh!t gets real. blade should win a gun fight, for the very reasons he wins a fist fight though.

the punisher is awesome, and he's amazing with prep. but if you hand these two the same equipment, blade is going to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.