She Hulks vs. Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Lyra

Vs

Ms. Marvel
Spider Woman
Storm
Black Cat
Black Widow
Spider-Girl (May)
Electra
Armor
Pslocke

GalacticStorm
Team for sure. The combo of Storm, Ms Marvel and Psylocke make it a dead cert.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Those 3 characters could arguably win the majority against the She Hulks without the other canon fodder.

Stoic
Those 3 characters could arguably win the majority against the She Hulks without the other canon fodder.

Betty is key for the She Hulk's, and unless she has suddenly lost the power to siphon ambient energy from other supers, I can't see how either Storm, Ms. Marvel, or Psylocke would make a difference. Especially when you factor in her having the strength at base levels to be able to Punch her way through a dimensional barrier. Let's also not forget about her Odin forged and enchanted Bastard sword. That's without including Jen, and Lyra.

I can easily see them turning team 2 over on their collective heads.

ColossusGrundy

This

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Stoic
Betty is key for the She Hulk's, and unless she has suddenly lost the power to siphon ambient energy from other supers, I can't see how either Storm, Ms. Marvel, or Psylocke would make a difference. Especially when you factor in her having the strength at base levels to be able to Punch her way through a dimensional barrier. Let's also not forget about her Odin forged and enchanted Bastard sword. That's without including Jen, and Lyra.

I can easily see them turning team 2 over on their collective heads.

Psylocke could probably take out the hulks by herself with a mind blast. Also arent the red hulks siphoning abilities more of a physical contact thing i.e they hold on to you and siphon it at their pace. Because all of the red hulks have been hurt by energy blasts. Ms Marvels far better at energy siphoning and she can still be hurt by energy attacks.

Storms winds can restrict their movements and slow them down whilst ms marvel pummels at them with energy blasts and Psylocke takes em down psychically.

DarkSaint85
She Hulk crumples the comic pages up containing the others.

golem370
If Red She Hulk can take damage fromm WBH she should be able to tank anything this team I would think

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by golem370
If Red She Hulk can take damage fromm WBH she should be able to tank anything this team I would think

Except telepathy erm

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370

Was this after the wish that they could be equals in power? Or before?

The Sorrow
Really depends on Psylocke and if she can affect the Hulk's enough to allow the bigger guns to gain advantage, otherwise the She-Hulks run riot. Lyra can handle several members in her trance state, and Red She-Hulk can absorb energy from Ms Marvel or Storm.

Q99
Lesse, aside from the team's main three threats, Armor can make her armor massive, and the Spiders are really, really good at annoying and harassing stronger foes (May's taking on opponents like Seth and the Ultra-Skrull).

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Really depends on Psylocke and if she can affect the Hulk's enough to allow the bigger guns to gain advantage, otherwise the She-Hulks run riot. Lyra can handle several members in her trance state, and Red She-Hulk can absorb energy from Ms Marvel or Storm.

I addressed the energy absorption point.

Has Red She Hulk shown to be ability to absorb energy attacks?

I know she can touch someone and slowly absorb energy from them under her control and at her own pace.

Storm holds the Hulks at bay with her winds and severely restricts their movement whilst attacking with lightning, Ms Marvel can attack with her energy blasts and all this gives time for Psylocke to do her thing smile

Stoic
Psylocke could probably take out the hulks by herself with a mind blast. Also arent the red hulks siphoning abilities more of a physical contact thing i.e they hold on to you and siphon it at their pace. Because all of the red hulks have been hurt by energy blasts. Ms Marvels far better at energy siphoning and she can still be hurt by energy attacks.

Storms winds can restrict their movements and slow them down whilst ms marvel pummels at them with energy blasts and Psylocke takes em down psychically.

That didn't appear to be the case when Rulk beat the hell out of Uatu. In order for him to have even been able to see or touch Uatu he had to have been tapping into his powers before the first blow ever landed.

GalacticStorm
That didn't appear to be the case when Rulk beat the hell out of Uatu. In order for him to have even been able to see or touch Uatu he had to have been tapping into his powers before the first blow ever landed.

Red Hulk had to have been siphoning Uatus powers in order to be able to perceive or hit him? Is that what youre saying just so we're clear?

Stoic
Red Hulk had to have been siphoning Uatus powers in order to be able to perceive or hit him? Is that what youre saying just so we're clear?

That's what I got from reading it, and the explanation that was given later on just before Rulk ran into Omegex.

The Sorrow
I addressed the energy absorption point.

Has Red She Hulk shown to be ability to absorb energy attacks?

I know she can touch someone and slowly absorb energy from them under her control and at her own pace.

Storm holds the Hulks at bay with her winds and severely restricts their movement whilst attacking with lightning, Ms Marvel can attack with her energy blasts and all this gives time for Psylocke to do her thing smile
Well Rulk has absorbed attacks without touching the person, i'm not sure if Betty has been shown to but they were created by the same process so I don't see why she wouldn't be able to.

Storms winds aren't stopping the She-Hulks for any great length of time, when they all have class 100 strength but agreed with Betsy, she is key imo to Team 2 winning.

GalacticStorm
That's what I got from reading it, and the explanation that was given later on just before Rulk ran into Omegex.

I'll have to read that issue again but i didnt pick that up at all.

What statements were given for you to come to that conclusion?

Furthermore just like She Hulk isnt Hulk, Red She Hulk isnt Red Hulk.

What energy absorption feats has Red She Hulk got to support your opinion that she could absorb energy blasts directed at her in a Ms Marvel fashion?

GalacticStorm
Well Rulk has absorbed attacks without touching the person, i'm not sure if Betty has been shown to but they were created by the same process so I don't see why she wouldn't be able to.

Storms winds aren't stopping the She-Hulks for any great length of time, when they all have class 100 strength but agreed with Betsy, she is key imo to Team 2 winning.

Red She Hulk isnt the Red Hulk. Just like She Hulk isnt Hulk in terms of ability, she has a reduced power set.

Theres also a difference from a Hulk holding someone and absorbing energy from them or being in close proximity and siphoning off power at his own pace and by being bombarded with energy attacks.

The She Hulks arent as strong as the Hulks and Storm has successfully blown Hulk miles away.

As aforementioned Storm can easily restrict their movement to a snails pace with focused hurricane force on them, severely limiting their agility and movement allowing the Hulks to be attacked with lightning, photon bombardments and a psychic attack.

There is a difference between mind control and just mind blasting someone to sleep. Psylocke could without a doubt incapacitate the Hulks by herself.

Stoic
I'll have to read that issue again but i didnt pick that up at all.

What statements were given for you to come to that conclusion?

Furthermore just like She Hulk isnt Hulk, Red She Hulk isnt Red Hulk.

What energy absorption feats has Red She Hulk got to support your opinion that she could absorb energy blasts directed at her in a Ms Marvel fashion?

A female Watcher told Rulk of the events that had unfolded after Rulk beat Uatu into a mess, and the effects that the beating had on him. She also explained that it was his powers of absorption that allowed for him to even touch Uatu. Uatu then finds a race destroying sentient killing machine named Omegex, and programs it to track and destroy Rulk, by using his bio signature to track him across the cosmos. Rulk battles the robot, and attempts to siphon power from it, but the robot turns his powers against him, and in so doing nearly overloads Rulk. Just as Omegex was about to deliver the killing blow, Rulk transforms into his human form, and Omegex packs it up, and leaves because it could no longer detect Rulk's energy signature.

Rulk did not have to touch Uatu, or Odin force Thor in order to siphon from either. I'm still unclear if it was actually Thor with remnants of the Odin Force but whatever.

Rulk only had a certain amount of energy that he could siphon before he overheated, as seen with his battle with Thor, and the savage Hulk. Betty was able to keep pace with the Hulk in the Dark Dimension due to the Wishing Well, which is why she did not overload at a certain point. The Well I believe removed her cap.

There is also the idea that Betty could rip up a large chunk of real estate weighing several million tons and whip it at Betsy and the crew. Or thunder clap the weaker members into a KO'd condition, which would leave only Carol.

Betsy could do this, but the hulk's have had a history of resisting TP.

GalacticStorm
A female Watcher told Rulk of the events that had unfolded after Rulk beat Uatu into a mess, and the effects that the beating had on him. She also explained that it was his powers of absorption that allowed for him to even touch Uatu. Uatu then finds a race destroying sentient killing machine named Omegex, and programs it to track and destroy Rulk, by using his bio signature to track him across the cosmos. Rulk battles the robot, and attempts to siphon power from it, but the robot turns his powers against him, and in so doing nearly overloads Rulk. Just as Omegex was about to deliver the killing blow, Rulk transforms into his human form, and Omegex packs it up, and leaves because it could no longer detect Rulk's energy signature.

Rulk did not have to touch Uatu, or Odin force Thor in order to siphon from either. I'm still unclear if it was actually Thor with remnants of the Odin Force but whatever.

Rulk only had a certain amount of energy that he could siphon before he overheated, as seen with his battle with Thor, and the savage Hulk. Betty was able to keep pace with the Hulk in the Dark Dimension due to the Wishing Well, which is why she did not overload at a certain point. The Well I believe removed her cap.

There is also the idea that Betty could rip up a large chunk of real estate weighing several million tons and whip it at Betsy and the crew. Or thunder clap the weaker members into a KO'd condition, which would leave only Carol.

Betsy could do this, but the hulk's have had a history of resisting TP.

Thanks for the clarification.

Did Rulk siphon from Thor? I cant remember the story.

Regardless this is all Rulk and it is still energy absorption through physical contact or doing it through being in close proximity for a certain time. No proof that Rulk can absorb an energy bombardment.

Storm can absorb and channel lightning that she has consciously called upon to work with at her own pace, but she can still be hurt by an electric attack from an external body suddenly lashing at her.

Plus once again this is still Rulk and not She Rulk lol. What energy feats does she have?

The Sorrow
Red She Hulk isnt the Red Hulk. Just like She Hulk isnt Hulk in terms of ability, she has a reduced power set.

Theres also a difference from a Hulk holding someone and absorbing energy from them or being in close proximity and siphoning off power at his own pace and by being bombarded with energy attacks.

The She Hulks arent as strong as the Hulks and Storm has successfully blown Hulk miles away.

As aforementioned Storm can easily restrict their movement to a snails pace with focused hurricane force on them, severely limiting their agility and movement allowing the Hulks to be attacked with lightning, photon bombardments and a psychic attack.

There is a difference between mind control and just mind blasting someone to sleep. Psylocke could without a doubt incapacitate the Hulks by herself.
Not really the same thing though. She-Hulk was created via blood transfusion, not absorbing the massive amounts of radiation Banner did when he first became the Hulk. Rulk and She-Rulk were created by the exact same process and so far have displayed the same powers. Betty even drained him on one occasion, don't see why her powers would work any different.

If Storm has blown Hulk away it was either a very high showing for her or a low showing for Hulk. Nothing stopping the She-Hulks from throwing a huge landmass at her and the team or even going underground.

Never said there wasn't, but these aren't regular mutants shes dealing with, they're hulked out beings.

Stoic
Thanks for the clarification.

Did Rulk siphon from Thor? I cant remember the story.

Regardless this is all Rulk and it is still energy absorption through physical contact or doing it through being in close proximity for a certain time. No proof that Rulk can absorb an energy bombardment.

Storm can absorb and channel lightning that she has consciously called upon to work with at her own pace, but she can still be hurt by an electric attack from an external body suddenly lashing at her.

Plus once again this is still Rulk and not She Rulk lol. What energy feats does she have?

1. Yes Rulk was siphoning from Thor.

2. Rulk was able to siphon from a distance, when he did this to Uatu. Storm's lightning storm, and Carol's barrage would likely affect the Hulk's but would not put them down. The Hulk took a blast from Storm and Johnny in unison, and was barely affected if at all. Betty is very tough.

3. Read what Sorrow posted. She has all of Loeb era Rulk's abilities, and a bastard sword enchanted by Odin.

Lyra was bred by Thundra's clan to be a perfect warrior from the age of a toddler up until her appearance in the Marvel U. Jen, well you likely know about her, and she's not exactly a weakling.

GalacticStorm
Not really the same thing though. She-Hulk was created via blood transfusion, not absorbing the massive amounts of radiation Banner did when he first became the Hulk. Rulk and She-Rulk were created by the exact same process and so far have displayed the same powers. Betty even drained him on one occasion, don't see why her powers would work any different.

If Storm has blown Hulk away it was either a very high showing for her or a low showing for Hulk. Nothing stopping the She-Hulks from throwing a huge landmass at her and the team or even going underground.

Never said there wasn't, but these aren't regular mutants shes dealing with, they're hulked out beings.

The 1st points true, very true i hadnt thought about that

You still cant assume that She Rulk can do everything Rulk can or that if she can its on the same level of ability

What energy absorption feats has She Rulk performed?

Why must a 1000lbs creature being blown away by hurricane force winds be a low showing for the Hulk?

Regardless it means the she hulks movements would be severely restricted for long enough for the others attacks to do their thing.

And again there is a difference between mind control and a psychic blast. The hulks showing resistance to having their minds controlled or read is not the same as being resistant to a psychic blast.

Stoic

You still cant assume that She Rulk can do everything Rulk can or that if she can its on the same level of ability

Why must a 1000lbs creature being blown away by hurricane force winds be a low showing for the Hulk?

Regardless it means the she hulks movements would be severely restricted for long enough for the others attacks to do their thing.

And again there is a difference between mind control and a psychic blast. The hulks showing resistance to having their minds controlled or read is not the same as being resistant to a psychic blast.

What's to say that all of the She Hulk's don't thunder clap simultaneously, and end the entire mess right there and then?

GalacticStorm
What's to say that all of the She Hulk's don't thunder clap simultaneously, and end the entire mess right there and then?

For that to be feasible they would have to start off the battle in fairly close proximity.

Furthermore the sides start off with basic knowledge of each others abilities. Knowing the physical prowess of the Hulks the characters would get into the relevant strategic positions i.e far out of striking range and Betsy has TK shields to protect the non fliers from an initial attack like that.

Furthermore the Ms Marvel and Storm can easily stay out of range of the Hulks attacks whilst simultaneosly attacking through their long range energy projection abilities.

Storms winds slow them down and puts the hulks at enough of a disadvantage for her lightning, Ms Marvels energy attacks and Betsys telepahy to knock them out.

The Team clearly gain the majority over the Hulks because of those 3

The Sorrow

Well seeing as though they were both created by the same method, using the same energy, both are big and red, both get hotter as they get angrier, both have all the standard brick abilities and both can absorb energy it's logical to assume she could do the same.

She absorbed Rulk to the point he reverted back to human, that shows her absorption abilities are up to par.

Strength plays a huge factor in those situations not just the weight of a character. Plus Hulk could simply thunderclap her hurricanes away, they're far more powerful.

Agreed it could but the only ones who will be able to do any kind of worthwhile damage is Ms Marvel, Psylocke and Storm. Lyra would STOMP Ms Marvel if she enters her trance, and Betty could potentially absorb her blast if Carol fired directly at her. Honestly I think Betsy is the key which is why i'm undecided on this fight, thing is I don't think I 've ever seen her a take down a Hulk level character with tp blasts. There's also nothing stopping the Hulk's from attacking separately which would work in their favour.

GalacticStorm
Well seeing as though they were both created by the same method, using the same energy, both are big and red, both get hotter as they get angrier, both have all the standard brick abilities and both can absorb energy it's logical to assume she could do the same.

She absorbed Rulk to the point he reverted back to human, that shows her absorption abilities are up to par.

Strength plays a huge factor in those situations not just the weight of a character. Plus Hulk could simply thunderclap her hurricanes away, they're far more powerful.

Agreed it could but the only ones who will be able to do any kind of worthwhile damage is Ms Marvel, Psylocke and Storm. Lyra would STOMP Ms Marvel if she enters her trance, and Betty could potentially absorb her blast if Carol fired directly at her. Honestly I think Betsy is the key which is why i'm undecided on this fight, thing is I don't think I 've ever seen her a take down a Hulk level character with tp blasts. There's also nothing stopping the Hulk's from attacking separately which would work in their favour.

Its not logical because they themselves are different individuals who could have processed or been altered by the energy in slightly different ways. Furthermore before the transformation one was a much physically stronger man, the other a woman erm

Rulks ability to absorb energy consciously at his own pace and direction through physical touch or through close proximity and gradually absorbing it does not equate to him being able to absorb an energy attack. Plus that was Rulk. No more speculation. Direct me to She Rulks energy absorption feats or drop the point.

Your statement about Hulks thunder claps is speculation. A point you believe without on panel confirmation proving it. Plus Storms winds would be continuous and have far greater coverage than a short sudden focused gust over a limited area in one trajectory.

As i said, Storm puts them at a disadvantage, restricts their movement slows them down, keeps them grounded and limited to slow walking, whilst the others bombard them with energy attacks and Psylocke mindblasts them.

The Sorrow
Its not logical because they themselves are different individuals who could have processed or been altered by the energy in slightly different ways. Furthermore before the transformation one was a much physically stronger man, the other a woman erm

Rulks ability to absorb energy consciously at his own pace and direction through physical touch or through close proximity and gradually absorbing it does not equate to him being able to absorb an energy attack. Plus that was Rulk. No more speculation. Direct me to She Rulks energy absorption feats or drop the point.

Your statement about Hulks thunder claps is speculation. A point you believe without on panel confirmation proving it. Plus Storms winds would be continuous and have far greater coverage than a short sudden focused gust over a limited area in one trajectory.

As i said, Storm puts them at a disadvantage, restricts their movement slows them down, keeps them grounded and limited to slow walking, whilst the others bombard them with energy attacks and Psylocke mindblasts them.
Some common sense is required methinks.

Rulk absorbing energy is not energy absorption, what? Rulk has absorbed blasts from Klaw, Sentry, Thor etc all without touching them. Their powers work exactly the same but apparently logic is beyond you so we will have to agree to disagree.

Hulk's thunderclaps being more powerful than Storms hurricanes isn't speculation it's based on feats. Both Hulk and Rulk have also dispersed hurricanes with thunderclaps on panel.

If the Hulk's split up or go underground her winds aren't doing anything. You're forgetting no one on the opposing team barring Ms Marvel and Armour could take more than one hit from the Hulk's. Lyra could take on most of this team by herself.

Stoic
Listen Betty has already used her powers in the same way that Ross did, so the mystery of whether or not she can is out in the open. She can, and has.

Physically speaking the Hulks are far faster than the weaker teams in terms of burst speed, because let's face it, power is what runners use to generate more speed. Also they can jump at very fast speeds. The only person that would be a significant threat is Betsy, and that due to TP, and that is if she can shut all of them down at once without one of them finger flicking her lights out. If Betsy is down, the Hulk's win a huge majority.

DarkSaint85
Pfft. Jen crumples their pages up. GS wants on panel confirmation of their abilities? Well, she's def done that...

GalacticStorm
Some common sense is required methinks.

Rulk absorbing energy is not energy absorption, what? Rulk has absorbed blasts from Klaw, Sentry, Thor etc all without touching them. Their powers work exactly the same but apparently logic is beyond you so we will have to agree to disagree.

I agree. It is common sense that the cosmic energy procedure that created the Rulks might not not effect them in the same way because whilst father and daughter they are not identical in their genetic makeup and one is a physically much stronger man and the other a woman.

So whilst it is common sense and understandable that their abilities might be similar, it is speculation and somewhat naive of you to try and present here as fact your belief that their powers and abilities are exactly the same and that anything Rulk has done we are to assume She Hulk capable of at the same level/intensity. erm

Hulk's thunderclaps being more powerful than Storms hurricanes isn't speculation it's based on feats. Both Hulk and Rulk have also dispersed hurricanes with thunderclaps on panel.

There is a difference between a naturally occurring tornado/hurricane on some random path that Hulk disperses and a continuous weather pattern that Storm creates for battle
So what are the Hulks going to do? Stand around continuously clapping? Do you consider that an effective strategy? Do you think they'd be able to continuously do that and fight a team the same time erm

If the Hulk's split up or go underground her winds aren't doing anything. You're forgetting no one on the opposing team barring Ms Marvel and Armour could take more than one hit from the Hulk's. Lyra could take on most of this team by herself.

Wherever the Hulks run off to they'd be traceable and reachable by Bettys TP.

Furthermore if the Hulks split up they'd get taken down individually.

My initial strategy still stands.

Winds can restrict their movement, whilst those with long range ability attack them and Betsy takes em out with a mindblast.

The Team win the majority. Clearly

The Sorrow
I agree. It is common sense that the cosmic energy procedure that created the Rulks might not not effect them in the same way because whilst father and daughter they are not identical in their genetic makeup and one is a physically much stronger man and the other a woman.
Thus far they have displayed the exact same powers, they're powers don't have to work on the same level for her to be capable of absorbing those in this thread. She absorbed the Red Hulk himself, someone who could house the totality of Silver Surfer's power, Savage Hulk etc. This is no small feat. Her absorption abilities might not be quite on Ross' level but it's comparable. Same goes for her strength and durability.

Yeah, because it's a really big stretch to assume she can absorb energy without having to be in direct contact with the person when she has displayed all of Rulk's other abilities.

They wouldn't need to. There are 3 Hulks here, there aren't 3 Storms. Anything less than a full intensity wind is going to be useless, one boulder, one punch, one thunderclap and Storm is getting KO'd. There could as easily be 3 separate targets as they could attack in one group, either way the She-Hulks can dominate with their physical power.

See above.

By who besides possibly Betsy?

Post a scan of her effortlessly dropping 3 hulked out beings then.

It's not clear at all. Not when the She-Hulks have several ways to counter the larger team.

GalacticStorm
Thus far they have displayed the exact same powers, they're powers don't have to work on the same level for her to be capable of absorbing those in this thread. She absorbed the Red Hulk himself, someone who could house the totality of Silver Surfer's power, Savage Hulk etc. This is no small feat. Her absorption abilities might not be quite on Ross' level but it's comparable. Same goes for her strength and durability.

Yeah, because it's a really big stretch to assume she can absorb energy without having to be in direct contact with the person when she has displayed all of Rulk's other abilities.

They wouldn't need to. There are 3 Hulks here, there aren't 3 Storms. Anything less than a full intensity wind is going to be useless, one boulder, one punch, one thunderclap and Storm is getting KO'd. There could as easily be 3 separate targets as they could attack in one group, either way the She-Hulks can dominate with their physical power.

See above.

By who besides possibly Betsy?

Post a scan of her effortlessly dropping 3 hulked out beings then.

It's not clear at all. Not when the She-Hulks have several ways to counter the larger team.

We're going to have to agree to disagree because is going around in circles and youre repeating yourself without giving supporting evidence.

Show a scan of She Rulk absorbing an energy attack. I dont want to see her holding someone and draining their power, i dont want to see her standing in close proximity and gradually at her own pace and at her conscious direction absorbing power. Theyre all different. Very different.

Show her absorbing an attack of energy.

Show the She Hulks thunder clapping hurricanes away erm

Furthermore until She Rulk displays a resistance to a mind blast then again she is capable of getting taken down.

You cannot lump the Hulks together and use feats of one and abilities of one to give the capabilities of another and talk about that as fact. You cannot. If you want to make the point dish up the scans.

Furthermore if Storm has demonstrably got the power to blow Hulks away (and thats a Hulk mind controlled to kill) then her power will work on physically weaker female Hulks. Furthermore what doesnt appear to be sinkin in is that Storm only has to restrict their movement, slow them down. Something she is very capable of if she can blow Hulk away like a piece of straw. She just has to make it so their agility is restricted, their progress around the battlefield is slowed considerably, something she is very capable of. With that done, the long range attackers just have to finish the job. smile

HandOfFate
Unless I missed something the Hulk's can't fly so how do they stop Storm from throwing them into the sky, while she sits miles away.

BFR, should work very well on Hulks.....I understand that PIS helps the Hulks a lot but truthfully people that move objects with their minds should be throwing Hulks all over the planet.

Stoic
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Unless I missed something the Hulk's can't fly so how do they stop Storm from throwing them into the sky, while she sits miles away.

BFR, should work very well on Hulks.....I understand that PIS helps the Hulks a lot but truthfully people that move objects with their minds should be throwing Hulks all over the planet.

Well that's true and all, but you also have to realize that She Hulks have long range weapons as well in the form of huge thunder claps that would KO most of this team with their poor natural body armor (barring Ms Marvel). Despite what GS has said, this is not a one sided affair.

SamZED
How come noone factors Armor. Last i checked she could surround herself with a hugeass class 100+ armor.

snowdragon

Because those hulks are strong enough that 95 mph winds would feel like a breeze with their muscles stabilizing them not to mention all they have to do is run with a tiny stomp to say embed their feet 1 foot into the ground which wouldn't slow them down.

Storm's winds are a non factor except for maybe catching them off guard once then her lightening is where its at.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by snowdragon
Because those hulks are strong enough that 95 mph winds would feel like a breeze with their muscles stabilizing them not to mention all they have to do is run with a tiny stomp to say embed their feet 1 foot into the ground which wouldn't slow them down.

Storm's winds are a non factor except for maybe catching them off guard once then her lightening is where its at.

As aforementioned, Storm has been shown capable of blowing Hulks away with no problem. All she has to do is slow down their progress given them time to be worn down by her lightning, Ms Marvels energy attacks and Betsys TP and TK.

The Sorrow
We're going to have to agree to disagree because is going around in circles and youre repeating yourself without giving supporting evidence.

Show a scan of She Rulk absorbing an energy attack. I dont want to see her holding someone and draining their power, i dont want to see her standing in close proximity and gradually at her own pace and at her conscious direction absorbing power. Theyre all different. Very different.

Show her absorbing an attack of energy.

Show the She Hulks thunder clapping hurricanes away erm

Furthermore until She Rulk displays a resistance to a mind blast then again she is capable of getting taken down.

You cannot lump the Hulks together and use feats of one and abilities of one to give the capabilities of another and talk about that as fact. You cannot. If you want to make the point dish up the scans.

Furthermore if Storm has demonstrably got the power to blow Hulks away (and thats a Hulk mind controlled to kill) then her power will work on physically weaker female Hulks. Furthermore what doesnt appear to be sinkin in is that Storm only has to restrict their movement, slow them down. Something she is very capable of if she can blow Hulk away like a piece of straw. She just has to make it so their agility is restricted, their progress around the battlefield is slowed considerably, something she is very capable of. With that done, the long range attackers just have to finish the job. smile
I'm thinking of possible scenarios the fight can play out while you clearly have a more narrow minded POV, this fight isn't cut and dry at all.

Holding someone and draining them will suffice, all she'd need do is get her hands on Ms Marvel and the fight is over for her.

Storm has never blown Hulk away to my knowledge while the Hulk was bracing. As I said, the She-Hulks don't need to stand side by side, they have more than enough physical power to attack the groups at different angles individually. People like Storm who would be among the most dangerous, have human level durability and would be KO'd by any type of physical attack. Betsy is the only real unknown, her TP could likely win it for Team 2 depending on how high she's written but I don't see her dropping 3 hulked out beings on average.

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED
How come noone factors Armor. Last i checked she could surround herself with a hugeass class 100+ armor.

I'm not well versed on Armor, so she could be a factor, also I thought Armor was a Hindu Indian male character so I'm very clued out here. Good point though, and this should be taken into account for the larger team. As should Bety's best haymaker.

As aforementioned, Storm has been shown capable of blowing Hulks away with no problem. All she has to do is slow down their progress given them time to be worn down by her lightning, Ms Marvels energy attacks and Betsys TP and TK.

A mind controlled character falls short of the performance of the normal characters battle prowess when factoring in scientific minds like Banner's, and his capacity to turn a disadvantage into a strength, like the way he did against the U-Foes. Focusing on the Cable, Storm, vs Mind controlled merged Hulk has it's points, but it fails to mention fine context that could have worked in Banners advantage had he been of sound mind.

The idea that the She Hulk's can leap to the point of flight, while breaking mach two is also something that needs addressing, because they would be within the range of bullet speeds, which would close the gap between the two teams, and allow for things to become up close and personal. You can't, or should not attempt to just paint the She Hulk's into a corner, and slap a useless flag on them to somehow indicate that their powers would be useless in this battle, because if Betsy were to be taken out, the odds would shift heavily to the trios favor.

janus77
The She Hulks win it.

Just need to grab any member of team 2 and fire them at Storm - no chance of Storm surviving a projectile from one of the She Hulks.

The winds aren't going to do anything to She-Rulk, she can ThunderClap just as well as Rulk.

The TP attack method might work, but it isn't going to work instantly so with 3 fast moving and far stronger opponents on the field, TP is not an attack method to apply.

Also, the She Hulks could all just ground and pound to create further projectiles and to make the battleground an obstacle course - with debris capable of knocking out most of Team 2.

dmills
Between Storm, Carol and Armor (who has shown the ability to generate multiple armors to protect allies) this is a good fight. The She Hulk's are damn formidable though.

DarkSaint85
Or She Hulk breaks the 4th wall.

Like, erm, here:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID35919/images/she_hulk_jump_rope.jpg

Konton
Originally posted by janus77
The winds aren't going to do anything to She-Rulk, she can ThunderClap just as well as Rulk.

Her winds worked fine on WWH, Phoenixerine, have punched clear through mountains, and even strained Phoenix Jean's tk defenses. Not sure where you're coming to that conclusion.

abhilegend
Storm almost killed savage hulk with her lightning and she had to re-start his heart.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Storm almost killed savage hulk with her lightning and she had to re-start his heart.

That was the Merged Banner/Hulk, while being under the influence of Onslaught. Not Savage Hulk unless there was another fight that i do not recall offhand.

abhilegend
That was the Merged Banner/Hulk, while being under the influence of Onslaught. Not Savage Hulk unless there was another fight that i do not recall offhand.
Cable's TP attack made savage hulk to appear when storm nearly killed him.

Stoic
Cable's TP attack made savage hulk to appear when storm nearly killed him.

Yeah That wasn't the Savage Hulk. it was merged Banner/Hulk, that was mind controlled by Onslaught.

abhilegend
Yeah That wasn't the Savage Hulk. it was merged Banner/Hulk, that was mind controlled by Onslaught.
That doesn't looks good for hulk anyway as merged hulk was more powerful than savage hulk..

Stoic
That doesn't looks good for hulk anyway as merged hulk was more powerful than savage hulk..

So was the Abomination, but look what happened to him after 5 minutes of Savage Hulk amping up to match and exceed his power. You might not want to use that scene as an indication of Storm being able to put that version of the Hulk down, because that same version of the Hulk took heavy lightning strikes from Thor when the fought in the arctic.

abhilegend
So was the Abomination, but look what happened to him after 5 minutes of Savage Hulk amping up to match and exceed his power. You might not want to use that scene as an indication of Storm being able to put that version of the Hulk down, because that same version of the Hulk took heavy lightning strikes from Thor when the fought in the arctic.
Merged hulk had the same or even greater amping rate than savage hulk and a higher baseline strength, that's why I said "more powerful". Yeah, that's why we have low showings and high showings.

Stoic
Merged hulk had the same or even greater amping rate than savage hulk and a higher baseline strength, that's why I said "more powerful". Yeah, that's why we have low showings and high showings.

I'm not sure what they did with the Merged Hulk after peter David left the book. I mean the Hulk at that period got so mad that he reverted to human level, and had the Savage Hulk's mentality. Merged Hulk was good in the beginning but quickly turned to poo. Not sure if he could amp past a certain point is what I'm saying. All the same, Betty's powers work differently than other Hulks do so.....

abhilegend
I'm not sure what they did with the Merged Hulk after peter David left the book. I mean the Hulk at that period got so mad that he reverted to human level, and had the Savage Hulk's mentality. Merged Hulk was good in the beginning but quickly turned to poo. Not sure if he could amp past a certain point is what I'm saying. All the same, Betty's powers work differently than other Hulks do so.....
The "savage banner" restriction came from PAD himself. It was placed by hulk's subconscious as a trigger when he becomes too angry, he reverted to bruce with savage hulk's mind. Merged hulk while completely calm manhandled red norvell like a child, went toe to toe with a berserk thor for hours at his baseline strength, floored juggernaut with two punches and was going toe to toe with PG drax while calm and moondragon feared he would've killed drax if he got angry while savage hulk was shown inferior to drax while angry. Merged hulk was a beast.

Stoic
The "savage banner" restriction came from PAD himself. It was placed by hulk's subconscious as a trigger when he becomes too angry, he reverted to bruce with savage hulk's mind. Merged hulk while completely calm manhandled red norvell like a child, went toe to toe with a berserk thor for hours at his baseline strength, floored juggernaut with two punches and was going toe to toe with PG drax while calm and moondragon feared he would've killed drax if he got angry while savage hulk was shown inferior to drax while angry. Merged hulk was a beast.

Some of that I did not know because I ran away from several issues. I know that Merged Hulk was a beast, he nearly floored the Abomination with one hit, and he was the size of a mouse when he did this, which happened right after Thanos reduced him to that size. The thing here is that he would have likely did much better against Cable and Storm if he were in his right mind. I mean he defeated X-Factor rather handily, up until Havok really poured it on, but even that shot was unable to put him out. Lyra is under the same calm state rules that Merged Hulk was under, that in a calm state she remains, or grows stronger.

A few people brought up some good points in concerns to the larger team of this thread. Armor isn't a non factor, nor is Psylocke, Storm, or Ms. Marvel albeit to a lesser degree. I think that whatever team wins won't be walking away without bruises.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.