Kryptonians vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
"Classic Asgard" with Odin, no Gaea, but with all artifacts and standard Asgardians. No Frost Giants, Surtur, Elves, ... just Asgardians. Beta Ray Bill is included though.

vs

New Krypton (100,000 Kryptonians)
OWAW Sundipped Superman
Sodam Yat Ion
GA Superboy Prime
Kal-L
Super Girl
Mon-El with power ring

No BFR

Fight in a closed arena the size of the solar system. There is a source of yellow sunlight in the arena that cannot be destroyed or blocked, even by Odin. Battle ground mainly consists of empty space, and 12 Earth Sized planetoids of barren rock, any of which can be destroyed.

zopzop
Originally posted by keiththegreat
"Classic Asgard" with Odin, no Gaea, but with all artifacts and standard Asgardians. No Frost Giants, Surtur, Elves, ... just Asgardians. Beta Ray Bill is included though.

vs

New Krypton (100,000 Kryptonians)
OWAW Sundipped Superman
Sodam Yat Ion
GA Superboy Prime
Kal-L
Super Girl
Mon-El with power ring

No BFR

Fight in a closed arena the size of the solar system. There is a source of yellow sunlight in the arena that cannot be destroyed or blocked, even by Odin. Battle ground mainly consists of empty space, and 12 Earth Sized planetoids of barren rock, any of which can be destroyed.
The Destroyer Armor, Odin, and the Casket of Ancient Winters wins it for Asgard.

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
The Destroyer Armor, Odin, and the Casket of Ancient Winters wins it for Asgard. Yes, I can see that happening, but only destroyer armor Odin can do it, the rest will be unless here.

PillarofOsiris
A little out of character for Odin to resort to the DM against a group of heralds and trans characters right away. After all, he didn't even jump into it when Galactus came knocking. Without using artifacts, the Asgardians are going down hard though.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
A little out of character for Odin to resort to the DM against a group of heralds and trans characters right away. After all, he didn't even jump into it when Galactus came knocking. Without using artifacts, the Asgardians are going down hard though. A group... heh

Anyway, I remember people saying New Krypton and Daxam would beat the A-Wave with the Galactus Gun and TnA...

DarkOdin
A little out of character for Odin to resort to the DM against a group of heralds and trans characters right away. After all, he didn't even jump into it when Galactus came knocking. Without using artifacts, the Asgardians are going down hard though. agreed but i can see Odin transmuting the sun from yellow to red at the start of the battle

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
A group... heh

Anyway, I remember people saying New Krypton and Daxam would beat the A-Wave with the Galactus Gun and TnA...

And that they'd all sundip at once and become > Superman and attack en masse with perfect precision.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And that they'd all sundip at once and become > Superman and attack en masse with perfect precision. But of course. Everyone is Superman

JakeTheBank
But of course. Everyone is Superman

Superman is > random Kryptonians when fighting them or comparing feats against them.

Unless they're on the same team.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DarkOdin
agreed but i can see Odin transmuting the sun from yellow to red at the start of the battle

Re-read the OP.

Mindset
Thor rides his trusty stead Bertha Ray Bob into battle and solos.

Mindset
Re-read the OP. Odin makes two red suns.

Branlor Swift
Superman is > random Kryptonians when fighting them or comparing feats against them.

Unless they're on the same team. Hater troll. I will report you if you keep pointing out these inconsistencies.

DarkOdin
Re-read the OP. Duh!!!! confused

JakeTheBank
Hater troll. I will report you if you keep pointing out these inconsistencies.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/3178625_o.gif

pym-ftw
Odin solos with his artifacts

Branlor Swift
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/3178625_o.gif That damn cellophane S

You win this round Blake

JakeTheBank
That damn cellophane S

You win this round Blake

Now worship at the Altar of Kal-El or I'll report you for being a hater troll.

Mindset
BakeTheJank in the house.

JakeTheBank
I expect Colossus-Big C to make a BZ between me and Quan now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.