Thor One Shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Which of these guys could one-shot current Thor, assuming Thor just stood there and took their most powerful attack (I would count being turned into a tree as a one shot)? These guys are NOT HOLDING BACK. They want to kill Thor. Assume no PIS.

Silver Surfer
Wolverine (Think a claw into the eyes and into the brain)
Sersi
Current Red Hulk
Current Hulk
Thanos
Pre Reboot Superman
Superboy Prime
Orion
Pre Reboot Wonder Woman
Current Darkseid

Stoic
None of them would one shot Thor, some would hurt him more than others but he has resisted worse in the past despite being the KO poster boy of current events.

eaebiakuya
Imo, Silver Surfer, Thanos and Superboy Prime could do that. Maybe Superman ( punching in FTL speed).

Silver Surfer have same level of Thor, but he never had a chance of a FREE SHOT, with ALL HIS POWER. In a real fight he never will have this chance. A FREE godblast shot could one shot Surfer too.

Btw, One shot mean KO for me, not a death.

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Imo, Silver Surfer, Thanos and Superboy Prime could do that. Maybe Superman ( punching in FTL speed).

Silver Surfer have same level of Thor, but he never had a chance of a FREE SHOT, with ALL HIS POWER. In a real fight he never will have this chance. A FREE godblast shot could one shot Surfer too.

Btw, One shot mean KO for me, not a death.

Despite being able to remain conscious in the past after being hit by Mangog several times?

keiththegreat
Well, Hulk should be a given, since he's already done it.

keiththegreat
Also, if Sersi can give him gills, couldn't she transmute him?

eaebiakuya
I guess Thor was trying do defend himself in that fight or Mangog dont had time to gather energy for a single hit with all his power.

Surfer will never one shot Thor with a casual hit during a fight. But, if Thor just stop in front of him, and wait Surfer get all energy he wants...imo its possible.

JakeTheBank
Hulk's done it via grabbing Mjolnir and hitting a shocked Thor with it.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk's done it via grabbing Mjolnir and hitting a shocked Thor with it.

Didn't Hulk actually only grab the hand Thor was holding Mjolnir in?

Colossus-Big C
Only hulk can

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
Didn't Hulk actually only grab the hand Thor was holding Mjolnir in?

Yes.

PillarofOsiris
Darkseid's omega beams to the head should do the trick. EASILY. SBP's eye beams went right through Superman, so I think a well placed eye beam from him to Thor's dome would also one shot kill him. Hulk could do it, and so could Superman (although in the case of those 2, I'd say they could one shot KO him ...IN THIS SCENARIO... but not outright kill him...I don't think anyway). Thanos and Orion could do it, and if Sersi CAN transmute Thor, she can too, based on the stips here. I don't think these things are happening in a normal PIS-less fight, but in this situation, yeah, of course most of them could one shot him with their most powerful attacks. Thor could one shot many of them with his godblast too as well though.

Does WW lasso-ing him count? I mean, he'd be finished in terms of the fight. Also, by her "most powerful non-holding back attack", the godwave ends Thor easily.

Branlor Swift
Only Thanos

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Only Thanos

So Thor is still standing after a godwave?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
So Thor is still standing after a godwave? WW uses that about as much times as she proves she can hold down a successful series.

pym-ftw
Everyone but thunderbolt can if Thor just stands there blind and deaf and can't brace at all

Harbinger
Darkseid's Omega Effect.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Stoic
None of them would one shot Thor, some would hurt him more than others but he has resisted worse in the past despite being the KO poster boy of current events.

and yet been KO'd by less... You can't only focus on his highs and forget about the lows...To claim Thanos couldn't one shot thor.. is simply laughable. I don't even think Thanos would have to put is all into it. Sure, not if it's a high thor showing... but a med or low... no problem for many on this list.

Mindset
WW uses that about as much times as she proves she can hold down a successful series. Ouch.

dmills
If the vast majority of these characters can't oneshot a defenseless Thor with the most powerful attack that they can muster whilst not holding back then they need to be eliminated from comics.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Which of these guys could one-shot current Thor, assuming Thor just stood there and took their most powerful attack (I would count being turned into a tree as a one shot)? These guys are NOT HOLDING BACK. They want to kill Thor. Assume no PIS.

Silver Surfer=yes board from behind at a million C or a black hole blast
Wolverine=not sure, maybe a claw to the brain through the eyes if Logan is strong enough.
Sersi=idk
Current Red Hulk=nope
Current Hulk=nope, WBH yes though
Thanos=nope
Pre Reboot Superman=nope
Superboy Prime=yes
Orion=maybe not sure, astro force
Pre Reboot Wonder Woman=nope
Current Darkseid=yes OE

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by dmills
If the vast majority of these characters can't oneshot a defenseless Thor with the most powerful attack that they can muster whilst not holding back then they need to be eliminated from comics.

I agree. Lets get rid of Wolverine!

-Pr-
WW uses that about as much times as she proves she can hold down a successful series.

I expected better from you.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by -Pr-
I expected better from you. I aim low

DTM
Personally I dont see why Wolverine couldnt cut Thors head off, if Thor just stood there and let him take the shot. Unless Thor is able to survive without his head, Logan can definately "one shot" him.

8swords
Thor just standing their?, everyone can 1 shot him, EVERYONE

BlackZero30x
Thor can be cut by wolverine?

CosmicComet
All these motherphuckers can.

Punisher will soon as well in October. You'll see.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Only hulk can

StiltmanFTW
Thor can be cut by wolverine?

Yes.

CosmicComet
You'll be changing your tune once Punisher eats a smack from Mjolnir and literally just takes a huge chunk out of it with a bite.

Thor will then be technical one-shotted from fainting out of fear.

Proof:
http://djdwin.com/thebag/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/This-Is-War-Marvel-Thor.jpg

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes.

Interesting. Didn't know that. How much effort does it take when he swings his claws?

abhilegend
If Avengers Assemble reaches 25 issues, anyone can oneshot thor.

StiltmanFTW
Interesting. Didn't know that. How much effort does it take when he swings his claws?

He's cut Thor's chest two times and made him bleed despite his chainmail.

In Reigning, Logan messed up his eye and significantly injured his arm with one swipe.

--
I think it's safe to say that he can deliver a lethal slash to his unprotected neck in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.